FMM 2.25 for 8.0.2 English (20/2/08 updated version)

William Lam

Hi all,

Found this from a chinese fm2008 forum.

I've tested it and it works with the FM2008 8.0.2 updated 20/2/08 version

A new tools called PSB(Player Scoreboard) is also included in the ZIP file, however it's still in chinese and it just doesn't load for me on Win XP. (Access Violation error)

Thanks to Jpee for such a quick update.

Download File here:

http://file.mofile.com

Pickup Code: 6353051294476056

Regards,

William

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by BaconMan123:

Well, It's working but it's not fixing injuries and bans!!!

Boo!!!!

You are right. It does not fix injuries. You get 100 % in condition but the injury mark does not dissapear.

Originally posted by BaconMan123:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tormentor:

How is this better than fmm 2.24?

It's working with the new 8.0.2 udpate. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

2.24 also worked with 8.02. This new version probably just has a bug fix but it also has some new bugs so you might not want to upgrade.

For me it loads fine , enter a teams name and it finds it fine BUT when you click on the right team for info i get "Read Data Error . ( ID 1073 )"

That's for any player or team regardless .

Seems fcuked up to me .

Originally posted by aldago41:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Scotty Walds:

I already uploaded and posted earlier...

the file you uploaded was the fixed 8.0.2 version? if so, sorry icon_smile.gif i thought it was the original for 8.0.2 with the injured bug </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Apologies, I didn't see the update icon14.gif

Originally posted by rammalc:

For me it loads fine , enter a teams name and it finds it fine BUT when you click on the right team for info i get "Read Data Error . ( ID 1073 )"

Seems fcuked up to me .

Same here but then I went to options and selected Fm 8.0.2 instead of autodetect icon_wink.gif

Originally posted by Snr Sarg:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rudz_dk:

Another link :

FMM v2.25 @2shared

The file on this link contains a virus, beware! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nope, its the same as the one further up.

Does anyone else find (and this has been true with all versions of FMM to date) that pressing the Inspire Team button doesn't have any effect until you press the Heal Team button?

It would be nice to have the option to inspire the team without having to heal them.

Originally posted by NeJebi:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rammalc:

Seems fcuked up to me .

Same here but then I went to options and selected Fm 8.0.2 instead of autodetect icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cheers ! icon14.gif

Originally posted by UBERScholes:

Can't get this to work, I get 'File Access Denied' or 'Access Violation', though it still loads up. I go to Options which only lets me select FM 7.0.1 or 7.0.2

Anyone know what to do?

I sorted this out btw, I just had to go Right Click > Compatibility and check 'Run as Administrator', in case anyone comes up with this problem on Vista 64 Bit ...

Guest Hollands

tried every link to download this but i cant get it to work at all.

Can somebody make a zip file for it coz everywhere ive tried it is a rar file and i cant open it. Unless im doin something wrong in which case can someone tell me exactly what im doin wrong.

much appreciated.

Archived