FMM 2.25 for 8.0.2 English (20/2/08 updated version)

William Lam

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by gse0x8:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bjb7223:

read data error id 1073

it's not working for me

same for me. anyone know a way round it? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm getting this error aswell.

can anyone help me out.

I have downloaded both the updated 8.02 patch and the updated FMM 2.25 from these forums.

It all seems to load ok, but I still have the problem that it isn't fixing injries. I've tried going to otions and slecting 8.02 update, but it didn't make any difference.

all of you who are getting Read Data Error or 'File Access Denied' or 'Access Violation' :

you are using FMM225 with the first 802 patch (released on Feb 14th) while it is meant for the updated patch released on Feb 20th version.

i decided to download this for the first time. There's something that confused me about this editor.

In the analysis screen for a player it will give them a rating for their position. for instance it will say 58/64. I compared two of my players for the same position. one of them has better stats but his rating is 58.9 compared to the other inferior player's rating of 60.9. they have the same ca too so this confuses me.

When i download FMM which one do i need im playing an origanl saved game which has been patched with 8.02?

Not sure when i downloaded it wether it was before 20th feb or after, but what im saying is would FMM 2.24 or 2.25 still work on my saved game or would i need to restart?

ok I have a couple of questions (this time I don't think I'll be solving them on my own)

I have dictionaries other than english installed on windows. With FMM this seems to cause any accented letters to turn into symbols. This causes a problem in saving data files, as any with an accent/symbol won't save. Is there any way I can get them to save, or get the symbols to dissappear and re-appear, without taking out non-english dictionaries?

Secondly, is there anyway of getting staff dats files to save?

Originally posted by ILuvManUforeva:

ok I have a couple of questions (this time I don't think I'll be solving them on my own)

I have dictionaries other than english installed on windows. With FMM this seems to cause any accented letters to turn into symbols. This causes a problem in saving data files, as any with an accent/symbol won't save. Is there any way I can get them to save, or get the symbols to dissappear and re-appear, without taking out non-english dictionaries?

Secondly, is there anyway of getting staff dats files to save?

download chinese simplified language pack from mircosoft.com

having problems still with the updated 2.25 and 8.0.2.

i'm playing a brasilian game and i can't edit the contract expiry dates - i update the date, click save, but the new date is not saved. in the same game i have the argentinian leagues playable and i can update the contract expiry of these with no problem.

Originally posted by Zigge:

having problems still with the updated 2.25 and 8.0.2.

i'm playing a brasilian game and i can't edit the contract expiry dates - i update the date, click save, but the new date is not saved. in the same game i have the argentinian leagues playable and i can update the contract expiry of these with no problem.

I;m playing e EPL n i'm having this problem too.. I also can't change e age of the player.. The newer version is giving us more headache then e first version..

Hi, I got latest fmm2.25 fix the Data Error: Id (1703) but I am still getting the data error. I have the compress save games option unticked and am still getting the error.

Originally posted by Mark.:

Hi, I got latest fmm2.25 fix the Data Error: Id (1703) but I am still getting the data error. I have the compress save games option unticked and am still getting the error.

The problem you are experiencing is due to the patch version.

FMM 224 is for the 802 patch released on Feb 14th.

FMM 225 is for the 802 patch released on Feb 20th.

using the first 802 patch with FMM 225 will get you the ID 1073 error.

P.S : In the future please read through the whole topic before asking questions as this has been stated before.

Originally posted by olivne:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mark.:

The problem you are experiencing is due to the patch version.

FMM 224 is for the 802 patch released on Feb 14th.

FMM 225 is for the 802 patch released on Feb 20th.

using the first 802 patch with FMM 225 will get you the ID 1073 error.

P.S : In the future please read through the whole topic before asking questions as this has been stated before. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sweet cheers mate, yeah I usually try read through the whole topic, was in a bit of a rush last night and only got to have a quick skim read and must have overlooked the bit about the different patch versions.

Originally posted by real_betis:

Can this be used to edit the Jermain Defoe £1m per game for 50 games issue? I started a game as Portsmouth and selected the wrong database. Only noticed when I saw my transfers falling rather rapidly.

Well, not strictly. However, each time he plays you can add 1mil to your balance to counteract.

Originally posted by tvoLAD:

If you tick the "Status" in the scoreboard it will show you the basic info(CA, PA, Sell Value etc) on the player who's screen you are on in the game.

I've done that and nothings comes up for me. Any idea why? I got FMM 2.25 working when I went to options and clicked on non-updated 8.0.2, but no joy with the player scoreboard. icon_frown.gif

In the analysis screen for a player it will give them a rating for their position. for instance it will say 58/64. I compared two of my players for the same position. one of them has better stats but his rating is 58.9 compared to the other inferior player's rating of 60.9. they have the same ca too so this confuses me.

An insight into these figures and their accuracy would be useful

Originally posted by jbrowes:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">In the analysis screen for a player it will give them a rating for their position. for instance it will say 58/64. I compared two of my players for the same position. one of them has better stats but his rating is 58.9 compared to the other inferior player's rating of 60.9. they have the same ca too so this confuses me.

An insight into these figures and their accuracy would be useful </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And often the highest rating for e.g. ST is your DMC - I don't have much cnfidence in those ratings compared with the old Scout.

Croaker - scroll further up the page.

Guest Gunner4Life

toweliethe cheat you used iv used it but typed a differnt number try 29634 i think it is change there fitness if you didnt know mate and the reason for your crashing is down to only one thing i can think about are the players ratings your editing going to zero or below 5 if so thats the reason mate because it happend to me you need to sub that certain player in future tho mate take a look around on here insted of asking first not to hard mate

Can anyone help? I can`t even get the modifier to install. Gets to publishing product (near the end), and then comes up with error code 2932, any have any ideas how to solve this. I`ve read loads of different sites but have not come across this code mentioned.

Ok, apologies for those who know but if you are using Vista and get the access violation error, you need to right click on the icon and click "run as administrator", works fine then

Archived