FMM 2.25 for 8.0.2 English (20/2/08 updated version)

William Lam

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by wezzanufc:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">The scoreboard

wats tht for? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I still can't get that working or work out what it is icon_frown.gif

could someone help me out?

when I try to use this it says that the version does not match. I'm using the 8.0.1 patch, but I thought it would work anyway, but to no avail... so I figured that I needed to download the FMM 2.21 version instead, when I did that it gave me the same message. Am I doing something wrong?

• 3 weeks later...

does anyone know if its possible to give a player a 2nd nationality

i see the option to change the nationality...but there isnt one for a 2nd nationality

i dont wanna change the guys nationality as he already played like 30 games for 1 nation, lol

Originally posted by CGSilva5:

could someone help me out?

when I try to use this it says that the version does not match. I'm using the 8.0.1 patch, but I thought it would work anyway, but to no avail... so I figured that I needed to download the FMM 2.21 version instead, when I did that it gave me the same message. Am I doing something wrong?

IIRC, the 2.23 version is for 8.0.1. 2.24 is for the first 8.0.2 patch, and 2.25 is for the latest one.

Originally posted by xXxSc00byxXx:

does anyone know if its possible to give a player a 2nd nationality

i see the option to change the nationality...but there isnt one for a 2nd nationality

i dont wanna change the guys nationality as he already played like 30 games for 1 nation, lol

In the FMM editor, go to Relations. Then change one of the relations like favoured club into Other nationality. Then type in the country.

... Media Player?

I assume you mean the rar file from the FMM download...

It's an archive, you need an archiver program to open it.

The best programs for RAR files are WinRar and WinAce, and 7zip is a nice, free alternative.

Get one of those, associate all supported archives with them, and your problems are over.

okay a few things. first off im assuming that

FC inter= inter milan. secondly it says- Read data error.(ID:1073) how do i fix this when i selelcted FC inter and it wont let me do anything, how do i fix this?. Thanks for all help

Read this thread carefully, you'll find the answer. That error has been mentioned before, on this very page, no less.

... OK, OK, I'll tell you. Don't shout at me. icon_razz.gif

Apparently there's been some mistakes along the way, and a patch for 2.25 was released... so you're probably using the pre-patch version. You'll need to get either the patch or a patched version. Unfortunately I can't help you there, as I don't remember where I got mine.

thanks for all the help sorry i didnt read the first page of the thread. ive updated it to 8.0.2 updated but i still have to find the patch for 2.25.

if anybody knows where it is please link me.

okay it still says the error thing though i changed it to 8.0.2

but it works for a few random teams such as France, Mighy blackpool (sierra leon), and all three germanies. aaahhhhhh ****

OK. I see you shudder when you see my name.

I have downloaded the FMM 2.25 editor on to my USB Flash. I have installed it on to my games computer (not on net) how do I get it into the game. I have done the old 'extract' files trick into my FM2008 files but this 'triangle' icon for the editor is not showing up anywhere when I load the game.

I can bring FM.25 on to the screen for editing but it says to start the FM2008 game but when I do I can't get back to the editor. Catch 22 situation.

Could anyone help an old wrinkly and instruct me on how to install this into the game.

Alt-tab?

And it doesn't need to be installed into the FM folder, it can be anywhere.

FMM doesn't show up *in* FM, it's a separate program.

I run FM in windowed mode, so it's as simple as clicking on the taskbar, so I admit I don't know how it behaves with Alt-Tabbing, but there shouldn't be any problems...

Thanks mate. My trouble is that I can bring the FMM up but when I click on 'load' it says "FM2008 cannot be found, run the game" - when I run the game of course I cannot get anything other than FM's menu so cannot bring the FMM into operation!

I've noticed that sometimes, if you edit a player or coach data, after a while, FM resets that data. Any way around this?

Guest RhysieB
Originally posted by jonahno6:

If anyone has 2.25 and has the ID 1703 error, just click the trianglein the corner, then options and change the version to 8.0.2. It now works on mine

Works great for me... thanks guys!

Chelsea_blues8: You can save the file wherever you like.

PEOPLE, PAY ATTENTION TO THIS. THIS IS IMPORTANT, AND COMES UP A LOT.

RAR files are archives, meaning they are files compressed to smaller size for ease of transfer over the internet.

To access the files inside the archive, you need an archiver program. For RAR files, the best ones are WinRAR and WinACE. So get one of those, and when you install them you can open the RAR file with them. I won't explain how in here, as they have their own tutorials and help files which will tell you everything you need to know. And frankly, you'll need to learn how to use them if you want to get pretty much any files on the internet.

Once you've done that, you'll notice that there's an exe file within. Just extract that file to whichever location you choose, it's the installer for the program itself. Once you've extracted it, just run it, and the program will install.

And that's it. Everything else is explained in the forums, you just need to do a search to find it. Run the game, run the editor, load the data into the editor, and edit to your heart's content.

It works just fine on edited databases too... selecting the game version should take care of that error. Make sure you're using the correct FMM version for the game version you have. For the latest 802 patch, it's FMM 2.25, for the first 802 it's FMM 2.24, and so on.

Guest Ketch
Originally posted by cog:

I've noticed that sometimes, if you edit a player or coach data, after a while, FM resets that data. Any way around this?

I'm having the same problem. When I start a game, the data resets to the original specs. I change everything, maybe an hour later, the game resets it again. There has to be a way to get the modifier to set and save the data. Anybody know how???

Another thing, I remember adding new contracts to players on another version of the modifier. So later on I can make players transfer to the club thier actually at. Like getting Dos Santos to Tottenham after really getting into the game. Anybody else having problems getting the modifier to transfer players?

FYI: 8.0.2 Patch Updated with FMM 2.25 on Windows XP

• 1 month later...

I've saved the FMM file and everything, and extracted it. But when I open it, it keeps bringing up the setup wizard/installing thing, even though I've already installed it (or at least I think I have..); any ideas?

Ah, never mind, was clicking the wrong link. Wahey. :)

Archived