FMM 2.25 for 8.0.2 English (20/2/08 updated version)

William Lam

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm having a problem with FMM 2.25

I have only ever updated my FM08 (Digital Download) with the the official patch 8.0.2.

It says "Data not found FM version not match"

When I checked my game it says I am running "version 8.0.2 118165(m.e 665)"

I don't recall ever downloading this database.

If I click on start new game, it doesn't even give me a choice. So I made a new database from the pregame editor and hit start game again. It says the database I am using is "8.0.2 Update" and the description says "Official Update Database"

I am running Windows Vista, I have right clicked on the exe file and clicked run as administrater.

Any advice or am I S.O.L.

Thanks,

Seller

I'm having a problem with FMM 2.25

I have only ever updated my FM08 (Digital Download) with the the official patch 8.0.2.

It says "Data not found FM version not match"

When I checked my game it says I am running "version 8.0.2 118165(m.e 665)"

I don't recall ever downloading this database.

If I click on start new game, it doesn't even give me a choice. So I made a new database from the pregame editor and hit start game again. It says the database I am using is "8.0.2 Update" and the description says "Official Update Database"

I am running Windows Vista, I have right clicked on the exe file and clicked run as administrater.

Any advice or am I S.O.L.

Thanks,

Seller

You don't need to start a new game using the 8.0.2 database. It will work on all saves and any database you use.

1. In FMM click on the little upside down triangle in the top right hand corner.

2. Click options from the menu that appears

3. Choose your version of FM and click ok

Hope that helps. :)

• 3 weeks later...
Hi guys, what do i do with it wonce i have downloaded it(which folders)

Thank You

Extract it using WinRar. When that is done go into the extracted folder and install the application. Then make sure you have the a saved game loading in FM08 and start FMM and click the load button. Then edit what you like and click save after every change.

No matter what i try, it doesn't work. It keeps saying Wrong version of FM. I have version 8.02. The full download version.

i changed the version to 8.0.2 by clicking the arrow in the top right but just keeps saying "FM date not found ! version not much"

can anyone help this out pls??

I'm using correct version and I get the same message. It's on the save game where I've succesfully used FMM several times, it started to produce error messages yesterday.

Have you made sure that you have changed FMM in options to match your version of FM?

No matter what i try, it doesn't work. It keeps saying Wrong version of FM. I have version 8.02. The full download version.

i changed the version to 8.0.2 by clicking the arrow in the top right but just keeps saying "FM date not found ! version not much"

can anyone help this out pls??

There are two 8.0.2 versions. Are you sure you have the latest patch and latest version of FMM?

I'm using 8.0.2. and tried to change my clubs kit colors, but the change is visible only in the info and tactics screen. Even the logo of the team changes. But things remain the same on the top and when playing a game (match). I've tried with reloading the skin, changed to the original one, removed all graphic file and who knows what else. And the problem remains. I'm still playing with my old colors. When I change some other teams colors - it's OK. Am I something wrong or is it 'cause I can't change the colors of a human managed team

Have you made sure that you have changed FMM in options to match your version of FM?

There are two 8.0.2 versions. Are you sure you have the latest patch and latest version of FMM?

i installed 8.0.2 latest patch, then now they ask me to put cd in, i dont have a cd cuz mine is downloaded version wut should i do now?? i cant even start game now

i guess i installed the patch for foot ball manager box version . there is no football manager downloaded version of the patch 8.0.2, there is wsm and futball ,, hmm wut shouldi do now ? how can i uninstall the patch ??

ok i reinstalled the game now , ,so where can i find the latest patch 8.0.2 for "football manager download version" ? mine was already 8.0.2 though , do i need to install another patch ?

yes i did, ,so wut is the problem ?? not compatible with digital dl version?

I am not sure. I imagine it would work on the digital dl version but can't say for sure if it does. Aren't there several 8.0.2's listed in the FMM options. Have you tried the right one?

i just finished downloading the fmm 2.25 for 8.0.2 english version but the problem is that i can't see the font in the modifier. i've tried to change the font colour in the option but it seemed that nothing happened. :mad: i really really need some help here. i've attached the file so that someone can help me with this prob. thanx!

Untitled-1.jpg

i just finished downloading the fmm 2.25 for 8.0.2 english version but the problem is that i can't see the font in the modifier. i've tried to change the font colour in the option but it seemed that nothing happened. :mad: i really really need some help here. i've attached the file so that someone can help me with this prob. thanx!

I never saw that before. :confused: All I can suggest is to redownload it again. Let me know how you get on. I just noticed it say FMM2.2 in the taskbar. It should be the FMM 2.25 version. Also as you are running Vista, try running the program as an administrator.

Archived