The Lost Season 4 thread *for episodes aired in the US/abc.com* *season 3 spoilers and a mid-season cut-off guranteed*

rosslarkin

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by rosslarkin:

Do we not all think that the '6' would be the people off Ben/Jacobs list when Michael was trying to get back Walt? Like I said at the top of page 5!

That goes well with the theory that one of them is Sawyer, as when at the end of series 3 Kate refered that she had to get back to "him"

Who were the other 2?

Originally posted by Andrew K:

I haven't thought about it before, but why is Kate free in the future?

perhaps her mother has a change of heart after she returns from the dead?

I thought briefly about her assuming another one of the passengers' identities, but that wouldn't work well on her return to civilization.

hahahaha Andy calling people on a message board randoms because they dont have "first team" status.

Nice one... boast some more please you pathetic **** icon_smile.gificon13.gif

Been a member for ages as well, I just dont post every day to improve my status among the message board elite.

Originally posted by Andy Jordan:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pandaLUFC:

Andy's location cheesier than Hurley's cannonball tbf.

I'm merely a starry-eyed youth expressing my heart's most ardent desire.

SI SE PUEDE. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

sigh.

Was fuming last night, waited all day for Lost and even taped the UFC because they clashed so I could watch it, only to find out from a mate at 9pm when it started that he'd already watched it on Anytime icon_mad.gif

Hurley so great. Didn't think it was that great an episode for a season opener but was still good

Well seeing as he was presumed dead for however long, it might have been either inherited by next of kin or given away if he had it in a will or something. He seemed to be pleased at the thought of not having it anymore on the island.

Originally posted by Steve01:

Naveen Andrews "Sayid" Says that he feels the writers have just been winging it throughout season 3. He was on Richard and Judy icon_smile.gif

Quite interesting that he believes that icon_redface.gif

And on Radio 1. From the 2 interviews ive heard of his recently, i get the impression he doesnt care about Lost at all. He moaned on Jonathan Ross about getting scripts late and not knowing if you will die from episode to episode. Then he said on Jo Wiley he doesnt watch Lost (hadnt heard of half the characters like Richard) and says he doesnt like living over there while filming

Archived