** Tylerbode's Head start on FM10 **

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just thought i'd share my first few games with you all using this tactic.

I had already started this save with Man Utd after coming across another tactic that worked great with Liverpool and West Ham, but it was somehow poor with Man Utd?

Anyway, i d/loaded Tylers tactic and these were the results/stats from my first 5 games.

I JUST WANT TO POINT OUT THAT I'M IN NO WAY BLAMING TYLERS TACTIC FOR WHAT HAS HAPPENED. I'VE USED TYLERS TACTICS IN THE PAST AND THEY HAVE BEEN FANTASTIC, AS I'M SURE THIS ONE WILL BE.

11i1te1.jpg

okn8ug.jpg

I know, like i said, i'm NOT blaming the tactics mate.

neversaid you were:)....., try performing some player interaction with your strikers, that should boost your striker confidence and get them scoring:thup:

also only pick the striker with the highest morale and condition, even if it's not Rooney or Berbatov.

neversaid you were:)....., try performing some player interaction with your strikers, that should boost your striker confidence and get them scoring:thup:

also only pick the striker with the highest morale and condition, even if it's not Rooney or Berbatov.

All strikers have very good and superb morale, managed to win 1-0 away to Pompey in my next game.

I think one slight issue is that teams ultra defend against Utd and as such your not going to get lots of easy chances with 8 or 9 of the opposition packing out their box, the thing is though with so much pressure on these "lesser" players you would expect more mistakes due to lack of quality and concentration, but somehow they defend perfectly almost all of the time.