Staff Filters

Skacel

Overview

Basically much like the Player Filters but this time directed towards finding staff.

Inside the download you will find the following filters;

- Fitness Coaching

- GK Coaching

- Tactical Coaching

- Ball Control Coaching

- Defence Coaching

- Attack Coaching

- Shooting Coaching

- Set Pieces Coaching

- Assistant Manager

- Physio

- Scouts

These filters haven't been set to any specific "stat rating" and will need to be adjusted accordingly to achieve your desired star level in training, or quality level of staff.

The idea behind these filters is to merely help find the right staff with the right key qualities (personal opinion and may differ), to help gain the best results for your players and team.

---

Installation

Once downloaded create a folder in My Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2009 called filters, now extract all of the files into the newly created folder using Winrar.

---

Accessing In Game

To access the downloaded filters, navigate to the staff search page and goto Filter > Edit Filters > Import then locate the filters folder and import each filter one by one. Once all filters have been imported, access them by again clicking on the filter button and selecting the desired filter displayed in the drop down list.

---

Download link

http://www.divshare.com/download/7035699-6ca

• 1 year later...
This is a thread from like 17 months ago. Does it even still work?

I just downloaded and installed this and it definitely doesn't work with FM10....filters for both players and staff are still exactly as they were before.

EDIT.... Oops....these filters actually do work with fm10, just I didn't see where they are in game at first glance got them now though.

Archived