All-Nighter Thread!! [Player Naming]

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been playing around with creative freedom with my Arsenal team, and let's just say that we were more destructive than before (when Jose Reyes scores a hattrick, you know something's up).

So hopefully the same will happen with the Callie Thags.

Oh, and we're only one place above them in 11th :D

I'm well gutted after this:

ICTVSR.jpg

We actually missed a penalty and could have been 4-3 up! I'm wondering now if I should have defended until penalties, but I though we'd through caution to the win and go for it. Damn you Kyle Lafferty... won the header and Fleck scored.

I'm still really proud though. Would've been my finest moment on FM09 had I won.

On the plus side, we did bring 7500 fans. A new record attendance. :D

Give me a new game to start FM all nighters! I have just finished updating my game with the summer transfers and I'm ready to go!

Snap! I've just done the same thing and updated my database too (although I have set all transfers to go through on 1st July 2009). Just started a new game with Spurs.

lol the tedious bits are the most enjoyable, i've just transferred from my Atletico Madrid Dream Team to Inter Milan, was offered a warchest of £136m and a transfer budget of £2.5m p/w :) so i thought lets conquer italy!

I've signed all the best players in the game to At. Madrid, Ronaldo, Bojan, Messi etc. I've snatched Vela from them though for £15m which is a snatch, rumours are that im to be offered the R Madrid job should Ramos walk out, we shall wait and see what happens!

Real Madrid would be fun with all that money, although I've never actually done a Real Madrid or Man City save due to me being prudent in the market.

On this new update though, I have Nasri and Vela out for 3 months, Rosicky out for two months, Djourou and Fabiasnki out for 2 months so I'm definitely going to be spending quite a bit.

Never got into the regen bit of the game before. Hopefully I'll get there with the Callie Jags on another save of mine.

Yeah, its interesting to say the least. Definately its a challenge, and you really need to spend hours scouring the transfer market for the right people. I prefer it, as its too easy to go grab the ronaldo's and vela's, at least now you've got to find them yourself.

I imagine so. Especially with Inverness CT because if I get to where I want to be, I need to be scouring the globe for players that will join us in the SPL and give us the edge in European competitions. Of course, that's 6 or 7 years away yet and I haven't even finshed season 1.

Right, time for my shopping list:

1 GK

1 RB

1 DM

1 LM

1 RM

1 ST

And I have £53.76M to spend. Time to get cracking.

Archived