FM19: KRC Genk

Harryseaess

I did a season with them on the Beta. I'd say try your best to keep Aidoo, Screciu, Malinovskyi & Trossard. I know the finances are pretty bleak for them so may have to be case of selling up and rebuilding. I'd recommend trying to buy Mlakar from Maribor. Cheap and can put the ball in the back of the net.

I'm halfway through October, inspired by this thread - I did not buy anyone at all and am experiencing good success.  Comfortably qualified for Europa League but have tough group - W1D1 through 2 games but Arsenal up next. Sitting at top of league too.  Samatta has been a revelation 

In real life, they've got a squad with some amazing potential and are playing some really good football. If they keep up their current level of play, they might even win the league. Trossard's a personal favourite of mine, played a season on loan at my team (OHL) and is an absolute joy to watch.

Hey guys I also started save with genk and played one whole season and part of second. In first season i was first placed for most of the season mostly because others were bad.I struggled at home and away team played pretty good and 7 games before end of regular season problems began.I had 1 win 3 draws and 3 losses. Bad form continued in the playoffs and I ended second after even falling to third place.In the second season results were even worse.I couldnt get more then 2 wins in a row.Can you give me some advice on which tactic works best for them cause I tried couple but non works longer then couple matches

Also finished 3rd in my Champions League group of PSG, Napoli and Villarreal. Got in the Europa league and beat Besiktas but then lost to Atletico 6-5 on aggregate in the second round, not a bad run and the board are delighted.

Making a profit now too, hopefully can start to build a strong team that can do well in Europe.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 25/11/2018 at 21:02, Harryseaess said:

Anybody playing as them?

I'm halfway through the first season and really enjoying it, should be a good challenge  to topple Brugge and Anderlecht.

Ruben Fransen in the U18's looks a talent.

What does Sander Berge look like please???

Archived