Editor setting for youth intake nationalities?

Mirage67

Does anyone know which settings in the editor affect what nationality the majority of your regens come from ?

For example, Edusport in the Scottish league system consistently pull most of their youths from France, just like they do in real life, but I can't seem to find what governs this in the editor.

I know there are factors such as head of youth, chairman, yourself and affiliates etc that can help determine the nationalities of some players in any given intake, but in the case of Edusport, they ALWAYS produce a majority of French players every single year, in every single save game, regardless of who the manager, chairman etc are.

As they're not in the game by default, you have to use a custom database to make them playable and if you haven't went to the effort of filling in their squad with real players and personel, they'll just generate them and most of the time these gens aren't French, so the personel won't have an effect on the intake. They also don't have any affiliates at the start, so again, no effect on the intake.

One other thing, when they don't have enough players, all of the greyed out players used to fill the team are French aswell, while every other team in the league has Scottish ones.

I'm not sure if there's a hidden value used to determine this, as in the editor when looking at Edusport, I can't see any link to France at all. So again, if anyone has any ideas, it'd be appreciated.

Edusport 1st Team.PNG

Edusport U18's.PNG

There are similar teams in Switzerland and probably other places. Call them immigrant teams if you want. That's most likely hard coded somewhere because nobody's ever been able to show what to change to make this happen. 

Everything in the editor is Scottish, so what Fredrik says is probably correct and what I had suspected. A little annoying, as I wanted to add more teams with a different flavour without having to change where they're based, but oh well, it's no big deal.

Anyway, thanks for the answers, much appreciated.

Archived