Error in nation rules

Bryanquaye15

This message comes up every time I press create a new test (under test competitions) after adding a new team to the tier ten database by TheFMEditors team. I find this very weird as I have not changed anything in “Premier League Professional Development League”. Any help will be appreciated.

A85009FB-4AC4-4C7B-A6AC-3D1D810A38D1.jpeg

3 hours ago, Bryanquaye15 said:

This message comes up every time I press create a new test (under test competitions) after adding a new team to the tier ten database by TheFMEditors team. I find this very weird as I have not changed anything in “Premier League Professional Development League”. Any help will be appreciated.

A85009FB-4AC4-4C7B-A6AC-3D1D810A38D1.jpeg

I am having the exact same issue.

And the post that was linked to:

On 18/12/2020 at 16:08, krlenjushka said:

does not seem to offer a solution to this specific issue as it seems to pertain to Ligue 2, and not the Premier League Professional Development League. For some reason this issue pops up as soon as I change the rules to advanced. Its fine without the additional rules, its still fine with the basic rules, but when I change to Advanced Rules (without even making a single change), it shows this issue. 

If some could explain what to change to fix this issue, that would be greatly appreciated. Maybe @Flik can assist here, as he did in the other (linked above) message? :)

I had the same problem guys. In advanced rules you need to go to Ranking Rules > Ranking Level Info and make sure to give the teams eliminated from the opening round a ranking.

For example in my file I had 32 teams in the opening round, and the 16 winners of that round had a ranking of 9. The losers are ranked 10 with "No Information" under "Type". However I had the number of teams set at 0 instead of 16 which was why I had the error popping up. It wasn't an issue last year but it is in the FM21 editor.

@Bryanquaye15 Looking at the error you're getting you'd need to either add a row containing 3 losing teams, or if you have one already for them change the number of teams from 0 to 3.

Hope this helps :thup: