The Official FMRTE 2010 Thread

Jinner Jamie

What do you use FMRTE for?  

257 members have voted

1. 1. What do you use FMRTE for?

• Editing (Names, Stats, Club Info, Newgens, Ect... )
    • Scouting (Find good newgens)
    • Cheating (Giving club loads of money, Making Super Players, Ect...)

Hi lads, can somebody give me a guide on how to create super players please? I want to make some of my players' superplayers.. Please.. Thanks..

Theres an option to 'create wonderkid' on there, otherwise its pretty obvious put all there stats on full....

Can anyone tell me how to cancel a future transfer? The chairman went over my head and sold my potentially premiership classs regen defender but I want him to stay. Any way to work around this?

only way i can think of is reload, change club finances so the chairman doesnt accept, you can also edit your chairmans actual stats to make him less interfering and up the player loyalty.

My problem...Im playing as exeter and have to register players for the euro cup, but i only have 1 player who is trained by the club, so cannot submit a squad and cannot continue game! Is there any way around this using fmrte or any other programme?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My problem...Im playing as exeter and have to register players for the euro cup, but i only have 1 player who is trained by the club, so cannot submit a squad and cannot continue game! Is there any way around this using fmrte or any other programme?

Have you tried leaving spaces, as in registering less than 25 players?

On another note, editing injuries doesn't work. I was testing it out and edited Rooney's injury to damaged cruciate ligaments and made it 3 years, but he returned from injury after a week (his original injury was supposed to last that long).

only way i can think of is reload, change club finances so the chairman doesnt accept, you can also edit your chairmans actual stats to make him less interfering and up the player loyalty.?

you could change your star players details with future transfer to anyone you want(pick your worst player instead................will get some money in;)

Can anyone help me? I am using windows vista everything else on fmrte works fine its just as soon as I push the fmrte button It comes up with FMRTE 3.0 Beta has stopped working! then all that comes up is debug and close program. I just don't know how to fix this issue

Hi! How do you change league tables? I want to make my rival club get promoted so I can face them next season.

I went to the league table screen but it doesn't allow me to change the club's table position.

I also manually changed the wins/draws/losses/points to make them first in terms of points, but that still doesn't change there league position.

What do I do?

Hi! How do you change league tables? I want to make my rival club get promoted so I can face them next season.

I went to the league table screen but it doesn't allow me to change the club's table position.

I also manually changed the wins/draws/losses/points to make them first in terms of points, but that still doesn't change there league position.

What do I do?

you have to change it before the last game of the season! you'll have to wait a year

The season isn't over yet, still 1-2 more games left.

A week past and now the club I edited is first and the champions, but the other club is also listed as a champion and is now at second place. Will this correct itself? (note: The club was champions BEFORE I edited anything if that is important). The league also has only 1 promotion spot. Will the club I want to be champions get promoted?

I have speed read through the previous 13 pages and can't see where the issue I need resolving is quite answered. I have a player who I think is under rated on FM2010 and want to change his potentials. I also want to make him more suited to a different position. The only way I can see you can amend the ratings makes the ratings change straight away on the game. I don't want to make the player a wonderkid, just a good player in a few years, once he has been fully trained.

All I can see is you change the PA setting for the player. Is there some way to amend specific attribute potentials or at least make the player better in the future without afffecting his current skill levels. I just can't see it anywhere.

I have speed read through the previous 13 pages and can't see where the issue I need resolving is quite answered. I have a player who I think is under rated on FM2010 and want to change his potentials. I also want to make him more suited to a different position. The only way I can see you can amend the ratings makes the ratings change straight away on the game. I don't want to make the player a wonderkid, just a good player in a few years, once he has been fully trained.

All I can see is you change the PA setting for the player. Is there some way to amend specific attribute potentials or at least make the player better in the future without afffecting his current skill levels. I just can't see it anywhere.

just increase his PA:D

go on to FMRTE website for more help,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I think you could clone him from a similar player,,,,,,,,,but that will change his CA as well;)

Increasing his PA won't change his current attributes.

Also go to the position screen and increase to 20 whichever position you want him to grow into. Reduce his current 20 to something else. That way his training will weight the improvements in the direction of the attributes needed for the new position.

In both cases his abilities will be the same in the present time.

I've done this myself - I changed two rubbish youths with CA 11 and 12 to be my twin sons (you can change names and fav personel in FMRTE). I've made their PA 200 which, in a part-time tier 10 club they'll never get anywhere near, but I hope they'll make the first team some day in the distant future.

What do I do?

The season isn't over yet, still 1-2 more games left.

A week past and now the club I edited is first and the champions, but the other club is also listed as a champion and is now at second place. Will this correct itself? (note: The club was champions BEFORE I edited anything if that is important). The league also has only 1 promotion spot. Will the club I want to be champions get promoted?

Help? :confused:

Just make a back up save before you progress and see what happens, then if it goes wrong go back and have try changing things.

Good suggestion that Matt it totally slipped my mind that. It shouldn't of though seeing as the other day may save died and I didn't back it up.

hey guys im wonderig what do i change the player position number to, to make him have super shots i tried 29 it didnt work

That is a strange one as the 29 trick still works for me I had Rooney score 78 in one season from it. That was on 10.2 aswell you could try the match fitness trick of 32700 see if that works.

What is this 29 trick? From what I gather you set the player position to 29, yes? What exactly does it do?

Uncle Sam it makes players god like it isn't a trick its a cheat.

still not working if anything my player is worse

Bromi88 I've just found out that it doesn't work for human controlled teams it will on AI teams.

I have found this guide for any of you guys wanting to force a club takeover. I have change it so that its a bit easier to read. The Link to the thread where this is posted can be found here.

Alright Guys.

Welcome to the Ultimate guide to Takeovers

This works best if your club is like Liverpool in debt and finances close to being in the red.

Basically only using FMRTE search for your Chairman and change most of his attributes to 1. Don't change Patience or Ambition as it could result in you losing your job. It doesn’t matter whether the chairman likes the club or dislikes the club. That does not really have any bearing on a takeover. Once you have changed the necessary attributes its just a question of waiting.

Now if you are the manager of a club who’s chairman’s status is "Happy to stay at club" roughly by December/ January his status will have changed to "Willing to listen to offers". However if the chairman’s status is "Loves the club" this will delay the status changing. One thing you have no control over is when the changing of status happens.

During testing of other clubs that have their chairman’s status as "Loves the club". Once their attributes were changed it took roughly 1-2 seasons before any status changes or takeovers occurred. E.g. Del Nido of Sevilla season 1 "Loves the club", then season 2 "Happy to stay at club" and then at the end of season 2 "In the process of a board takeover"

There is a problem if the chairman like Del Nido's PA was 180 before you changed it to 1 then it will take a lot longer than any other chairman. Now I don’t know why but it does. After the takeover is competed repeat the process until you are satisfied. Remember that you cannot have a second takeover till after the second season ends.

Guys I hope you all find this guide very helpful and if you still need help then do please ask as I will be happy to help you.

Credits go to

Maz for creating this guide

TheUsualSuspect9 for helping with the research

Matsk89 for pushing Maz to release this guide

Phil Macklam for helping with the research and finally

Cooper_NUFC for getting Maz interested in the first place.

And to all those who have tried helping me and the rest of the community.

Thanks

Changing the Rating Settings does not work properly it seems....the changement of rating does not seem to apply for the search. The results of the search stay the same, but when I click on a player and check the Scout information screen the ratings are different.

Hi i'm using patch 10.2 (latest patch available)

i have downloaded Fmrte and after loading up my fm10 game, i click on FMRTE i get this error! http://s671.photobucket.com/albums/vv78/Spartansteen09/?action=view&current=fmrteerror.jpg

Please how can i fix this

what version of FMRTE are you using????

it needs to be the last version to go with the last patch

Archived