The Official FMRTE 2010 Thread

Jinner Jamie

What do you use FMRTE for?  

257 members have voted

1. 1. What do you use FMRTE for?

• Editing (Names, Stats, Club Info, Newgens, Ect... )
    • Scouting (Find good newgens)
    • Cheating (Giving club loads of money, Making Super Players, Ect...)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OK, so it's not just my version of FMRTE.

It's broken this version of FMRTE. Brazil's reputation should be something like 9500. Something is off with FMRTE when it comes to editing the national information. League importance also seems to be off, and I believe economy is also.

Actually, it's been broken for a while now, no idea if a fix will happen

go to www.fmrte.com and you should be able to see the latest version there.

Seems it works now, though the way to download it, is far from easy via all those links and mirrors. :(

... No, it did not... the download started, but instead of 12 MB it only was about 600 KB. Strange.

Could someone upload the latest version to a normal download site please?

Seems it works now, though the way to download it, is far from easy via all those links and mirrors. :(

... No, it did not... the download started, but instead of 12 MB it only was about 600 KB. Strange.

Could someone upload the latest version to a normal download site please?

Sure.. Here's the link http://rapidshare.com/files/374478953/FMRTE.rar.html..Just extract it and run FMRTE.exe and there you go..Have fun ;)

Hi,

I have a problem with FMRTE. I reinstalled my notebook, now with Win7, and reinstalled the whole FM10 and adds (Fixes.Inc, graphics, editor League) and continued my save game. But, my Genie Scout is telling me when I load the game:

The Language database must be loaded to have an ability searching by Divisions

This would be not a problem, but now I wanted to change the national team manager with FMRTE, and when I go to a National team, and click on staff, it says this:

Error message:

Dispatcher processing has been suspended, but message are still being processed

ERROR Reading Language File

And it freeze FMRTE. So, I have to close it.

Does somebody know where did I made a mistake with the instalation? Because, it seems that there is a language database problem.

Thanks

A simple question

I do not wish to edit my game other than team colours :)

Might sound pointless but i am running a career thread and want to make it more realistic by loading new kits when sponsorship runs out. I have got the hang of loading new images to the config files for these images but want to add a bit more realism by having some fun with designing new kits for when new deals are made :)

Can the FMRTE change these colurs as well or not? I seem to remember older editors allowing you to change 1-3rd team colours

Hello, I've just downloaded this as I wanted to conduct an experiment.

However, I've just loaded it up to try it and I get an error message when clicking 'load game'.

'Object reference not set to an instance of an object'. :confused:

Any idea what is going wrong? :(

Is the game loaded on FM? Check if you've selected the right type of game, should be able to pick Steam, DVD or something else I can't remember.

Thanks for getting back to me Matt. Much appreciated.

I don't appear to have an option to pick a type of game. :confused:

I am running version number 3.0.231 - this is the latest version right?

Every time I press load game, it says that 'an unexpected error has occurred' and I get the error message from above.

I can't think what it is I am doing wrong. :(

How's it going lads everytime i try to use the program it says download net framework 3.5 or something but i have downloaded the framework but everytime i try to install it it just stops dead and i've redownloaded the framework a few times but still the same thing happens,

Was just wondering did anyone else have the same problem?/ or know whats happening?

Thanks lads

there is an issue in the currant FMRTE meaning changing countries to be EU and changing the number of years it takes for gaining second nationality don't work.

Ah right, thanks. Is there going to be a new build where this is rectified?

Urgent help required:

Holidayed in a few years and started as Newcastle who are in the EPL at this point, just to buy all the regens, gave them cash. I noticed one amazing regen had already agreed to sign for Milan, so I went into the future transfers bit and changed it to join me. However now he is here, he doesn't have a contract, if I offer him a new one it says he accepts but nothing happens and he is ineligible. Any help?

Urgent help required:

Holidayed in a few years and started as Newcastle who are in the EPL at this point, just to buy all the regens, gave them cash. I noticed one amazing regen had already agreed to sign for Milan, so I went into the future transfers bit and changed it to join me. However now he is here, he doesn't have a contract, if I offer him a new one it says he accepts but nothing happens and he is ineligible. Any help?

Is he registered to play in the league for you? If he isn't that will be the reason for him being ineligibleto play. To get around this give him League Registration in his relations screen.

I searched the thread but couldn't find an answer for a question, which is a pretty simple one. I've downloaded the latest version of FMRTE and am going to use it for one thing only and that is to remove a PPM from a certain player which he got from being tutored. I didn't want that player to have the PPM as it doesn't fit his game or stats. So my question is, will removing the PPM via FMRTE work essentially the same as doing it by the usual means, that is by asking a player to unlearn it? Are the in-game effects the same?

Also same question about adding a new PPM via FMRTE. Are the in-game effects the same as asking a player to learn it?

Thanks.

I searched the thread but couldn't find an answer for a question, which is a pretty simple one. I've downloaded the latest version of FMRTE and am going to use it for one thing only and that is to remove a PPM from a certain player which he got from being tutored. I didn't want that player to have the PPM as it doesn't fit his game or stats. So my question is, will removing the PPM via FMRTE work essentially the same as doing it by the usual means, that is by asking a player to unlearn it? Are the in-game effects the same?

Also same question about adding a new PPM via FMRTE. Are the in-game effects the same as asking a player to learn it?

Thanks.

Essentialy yes but the changes would be instant.

Excellent, that's exactly what I was looking for.

Much appreciated :)

Better than instant, really ;)

Not only does unlearning a PPM take time, it takes 20% of the training workload (I think); therefore, the player develops less in that time. So by deleting it through FMRTE not only is it gone in a flash, but he doesn't lose training benefits.

I ask more in desperate hope than anything else, but is there any chance that you'll do a Mac version of this Ruci? The Mac editor projct appears dead, and the Mac community is crying out for your sort of editor. I had your 2008 FMRTE on my virtual machine but I can't install FM2010 on it for some graphics problem.

There are many in the Mac FM community who'd be willing to make a donation if you could take the time aswell.

I've used the Swap Player function, to swap one of my youth players with another one, who has big potential. He's now in my Under 18s, however the game won't let me offer him a full time deal (or any at all), to commence when he reaches 17 (he's currently 16).

Anyone else had this?

I've used the Swap Player function, to swap one of my youth players with another one, who has big potential. He's now in my Under 18s, however the game won't let me offer him a full time deal (or any at all), to commence when he reaches 17 (he's currently 16).

Anyone else had this?

He's probably got a pre-contract agreement in place. So he'll sign a professional deal when he hits 17 and then you can offer him a new one.

Will anymore releases be forthcoming to fix current issues/missing features?

Or is this it until FM11?

It is unlikely that FMRTE will have anymore updates for v3 unless something is really crippling it. Ruci/ BraCa has alot on with his university stuff so FM11 will likely be his next FMRTE project if he wishes to continue the project that is.

how do you ad a second nationality in this

You can do this by going into a players relations screen and use an empty or irrelivent space. In the drop down menu select other nationality and under that click the search icon and find the country you would like to use.

It is unlikely that FMRTE will have anymore updates for v3 unless something is really crippling it. Ruci/ BraCa has alot on with his university stuff so FM11 will likely be his next FMRTE project if he wishes to continue the project that is.

Tbh I thought as much, is a real shame though, really would like him to finish off the nation screen since I would like to alter nation reputations abit

Would be fantastic if he figured out how to alter league/cup prize money as well so I could actually prevent the big leagues having more money than small countries

Anyone? 101010101

not directly I think, but I did this and it worked:

in the transfer bit, just change the player to some random crappy player (literally anyone), and hit the save. It then transfers that player and you keep your player, and if there's money involved you get the money as well :p

Better than instant, really ;)

Not only does unlearning a PPM take time, it takes 20% of the training workload (I think); therefore, the player develops less in that time. So by deleting it through FMRTE not only is it gone in a flash, but he doesn't lose training benefits.

That's true also.

By the way, when you remove a PPM through FMRTE, does the player actually need to get used to playing without it in any way? I mean a PPM is basically like a form of habit that a player has, so does removing it suddenly, instead of unlearning it the regular way, makes the need for a player to get used to playing without that PPM?

I ask more in desperate hope than anything else, but is there any chance that you'll do a Mac version of this Ruci? The Mac editor projct appears dead, and the Mac community is crying out for your sort of editor. I had your 2008 FMRTE on my virtual machine but I can't install FM2010 on it for some graphics problem.

There are many in the Mac FM community who'd be willing to make a donation if you could take the time aswell.

Has anybody had any luck creating future transfers as in changin the player, the club he goes to and date? Just every time i hav attempted this on the new patch my game was unable to load the next time i went on ,, but Top quailty programme is FMRTE

Anyone else had this?

change his dob to make him 17 see what happens;)

change his dob to make him 17 see what happens;)

The problem seemed to be that he'd already agreed a pre-contract at his club, which was in effect despite being in my squad. I swapped him back once he was 17, made his contract end early and snapped him up on a free

Archived