FM 2010 CSE Goal of the Month Competition

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We had this last year for some goals not showing up in the pkms for certian judges. I dont think we did find a cure for it.

And that's one of the reasons why we are asking everyone to submit videos if possible this season.

I'm still waiting on two jury members before I get the shortlist up so I'll hopefully have it up by tomorrow. :thup:

First in agin for the January competition:-

Player: Alexandr Usov

Match: Napoli v Juventus (Serie A)

In game date: 31/08/2015

Venue: San Paolo, Naples

Description:Usov receives a pass on the left flank, takes it towards the corner flag and from the tightest angle manages to somehow beat the keeper.

Link:

CSE December Goal of the Month

Drum roll please! The winner is....

Goal D!!!

Submitted by: adamrwood

Player: Marko Marin

Match: Juventus v Atalanta (Serie A)

In game date: 18/10/2014

Venue: Delle Alpi, Turin

Description: A great cross from Fabio was behind Marko Marin, however Marin chased back and unleashed a spectacular overhead kick. The first I have ever seen on FM10. Quality!!

Congrats adamrwood. :thup: 20 points gets your overhead quick the win this month and entry to the 'Goal of FM10' contest.

• 2 weeks later...
Player: Óscar (newgen)

Match: New England Revolution vs. D.C. United (MLS East Conf. Final)

In-game date: 18/11/2019

Venue: Scab Park, Foxboro (MA) :cool:

Description: Pope picks up a loose ball in his own half and quickly lays it off to Óscar who doesn't hesitate.

Hey buddy, would like to submit a goal but is there any chance you can tell me what programme that you are using to get quality of that kind? That looks really smooth and great quality! :)

Thanks a lot, Ty

Hey buddy, would like to submit a goal but is there any chance you can tell me what programme that you are using to get quality of that kind? That looks really smooth and great quality! :)

Thanks a lot, Ty

I assume he's using a programme called Fraps. It offers better quality than CamStudio but you have to pay for the full version.

I have a nice little lob to submit, which I shall do over the weekend (otherwise it would be a walkover for adamrwood ;))

Just a quick note from me. Sorry i wasn't able to vote in the last GOTM contest, turned out i had something very badly wrong with my heart, which thank god has been put right now by an operation just over a week ago and i am now well on the mend :)

A warning that i may not be around much in the next month or 2 either, it's a very busy time for me with mocks, GCSE exams and lots of family arrangements, so i apologise in advance if i am not able to vote. However, i will do my utermost to fulfill my jury duty wherever possible :thup: Although judging on the number of goals entered so far this month, i won't have to spend too long on it in ;)

right, done it. My apologies for the poor quality, as my laptop isn't the best and it's the first time I've uploaded a video.

Player: Domenico Criscito

Match: QPR vs Man City

In-game date: 17th March 2012

Venue: Loftus Road, London

Description: We give a free-kick away, in line with the edge of their area. Their keeper kicks it down the line, only for Criscito to smack it first time into the top corner from 70 yards

• 1 month later...

Archived