I think staff should have special rechargable abilities

Yeah, as a possible great perk for a player,:)

Like - huge morale boost for a team caused by the player singing in falsetto on Sundays after trainings.

The player in question would obviously grow to a great height and put on some extra weight and become rather useless at football.

This has to be the worst idea I have ever seen on this forum. Seriously.

I know SI would NEVER go down this route with FM (thankfully), as if they did I could see them losing a few hundred thousand customers!

This has to be the worst idea I have ever seen on this forum. Seriously.

I know SI would NEVER go down this route with FM (thankfully), as if they did I could see them losing a few hundred thousand customers!

No, driving the team bus still has my vote as worst idea ever. The OP is catching up though however :D

Yeah, i'd really love FM to become an RPG so we can level ourselves up and upgrade our players. Personally i'd equip my striker with a scimitar and equip all my defenders with steel armour. At the minute i'd see Zuculini as a bit of a mage so maybe giving him a staff and buying a few spells like firebomb and lightning strike would help too. Once i get some good staff in i'll be able to raise his spell casting abilities and intelligence by a few points, although it may be worthwhile actually selling him to raise money to buy some iron ore and an anvil so i can start crafting my own equipment as opposed to looking on the equipment list for the scraps other managers are selling.

You play too much Runescape hahaha. :p

You guys really think this OP is serious? I hope not, because that means he has completely lost his FM senses. He could be a child though - his ideas (just take a look at some of his other "work") are a bit juvenile (or even infantile) in nature.

You guys really think this OP is serious? I hope not, because that means he has completely lost his FM senses. He could be a child though - his ideas (just take a look at some of his other "work") are a bit juvenile (or even infantile) in nature.

He could just be trying to make people laugh...

I like the OP's idea. Things like:

- Last-minute goal shield - useful to protect yourself against the inevitable cheating AI's ability to score last-minute goals from 35 yards, the shield is useful to counter this cheat by making your goalkeeper turn into a superkeeper, like the AI does every other game.

- Disable superkeepers - useful to turn that young 18-year-old opposition goalkeeper making his debut due to other injuries, who will inevitably turn into a superkeeper against you - into a rubbish one.

- Titanium foil - useful to prevent your star striker from inevitably getting injured before the Champions League Final. Sadly, SI have only considered multiple charges for 10.4 because they are unconvinced the game picks on your best midfielder instead.

- Enlargement beam - useful for making your defenders twice as tall and fat to prevent defenders scoring 40-yard wonderstrikes which happen very frequently. Especially useful against those with Long Shots 1.

- Make opposition team much better - useful when your team comes up against the worst team in the league and inevitably you slip up by being complacent (despite the fact you have the strongest lineup out there) - you'll never be complacent against a much better side. Note: Does not include anti-"9.0.0 Arsenal" function, will be included in 10.4.

- Wonderkid generator - useful because the AI always grabs the best promising youngsters, and your scouts turn rubbish claiming the next Messi is the next... Jermaine Beckford.

Pokemanager. If your star player has really low condition you can buy Potion to heal their injuries. Maybe in the board room, you can request to make extra funds available for a Hyper Potion. Just move the slider along

You play a bit too much Pokemon. :p

I like the OP's idea. Things like:

- Last-minute goal shield - useful to protect yourself against the inevitable cheating AI's ability to score last-minute goals from 35 yards, the shield is useful to counter this cheat by making your goalkeeper turn into a superkeeper, like the AI does every other game.

- Disable superkeepers - useful to turn that young 18-year-old opposition goalkeeper making his debut due to other injuries, who will inevitably turn into a superkeeper against you - into a rubbish one.

- Titanium foil - useful to prevent your star striker from inevitably getting injured before the Champions League Final. Sadly, SI have only considered multiple charges for 10.4 because they are unconvinced the game picks on your best midfielder instead.

- Enlargement beam - useful for making your defenders twice as tall and fat to prevent defenders scoring 40-yard wonderstrikes which happen very frequently. Especially useful against those with Long Shots 1.

- Make opposition team much better - useful when your team comes up against the worst team in the league and inevitably you slip up by being complacent (despite the fact you have the strongest lineup out there) - you'll never be complacent against a much better side. Note: Does not include anti-"9.0.0 Arsenal" function, will be included in 10.4.

- Wonderkid generator - useful because the AI always grabs the best promising youngsters, and your scouts turn rubbish claiming the next Messi is the next... Jermaine Beckford.

Hahaha this has got to be the best reply so far. :thup:

Pokemanager. If your star player has really low condition you can buy Potion to heal their injuries. Maybe in the board room, you can request to make extra funds available for a Hyper Potion. Just move the slider along

"A wild Heskey appears!"

"Wild Heskey fell asleep."

"Wild Heskey is fast asleep!"

"Wild Heskey woke up!"

"Wild Heskey is confused!"

"It hurt itself in its confusion."

:D

"A wild Heskey appears!"

"Wild Heskey is fast asleep!"

"Wild Heskey woke up!"