Vaclav-Kadlec

how do you guys play this guy. he wont score 4 me? im in my 4th season so it's 2012/13 season i mean what setting's doe you use i played him as a poacher i need his setting fpr what you use as he dunt do it 4 me

It's not as easy as just copying the settings someone else uses for him, because it depends on the quality of balls/crosses/headers he recieves. So just because for someone else he might bang them in doesn't mean he will for you. What I'd do is take a look at your own system and see why he isn't scoring. Is it because the ball's he recieves are too poor for him to do anything with? Maybe he doesn't recieve the ball?

Why did you set him as a poacher? did you think that would get the best out of him?

Try and put a little more effort into threads and questions please. If not you'll be better off posting in the stupid questions thread.

what team does this guy play for as people seem to buy him and he seems to be good. im qpr. how much does he usually cost.

Go and check the Good Player and Team Guide Forum. We try and keep topics solely about tactic's in here :)

It's not as easy as just copying the settings someone else uses for him, because it depends on the quality of balls/crosses/headers he recieves. So just because for someone else he might bang them in doesn't mean he will for you. What I'd do is take a look at your own system and see why he isn't scoring. Is it because the ball's he recieves are too poor for him to do anything with? Maybe he doesn't recieve the ball?

Why did you set him as a poacher? did you think that would get the best out of him?

Try and put a little more effort into threads and questions please. If not you'll be better off posting in the stupid questions thread.

i know what you saying but i had Nathan Modest with the same setting and worse attributes but he got 40 goals in 96 games this guy who i got of Valencia has had 2 season now at me has only got 12 goals in 60 games the ball he getting are through balls but he **** hit a barn door. i set him as poacher because he has attributes to play has a poacher, most of his goals have come from set plays

Archived