dynamic reputation

Sorry, but the question doesn't make sense. Either you don't understand what dynamic reputation means, or you have phrased your question wrong. Rephrase it, and I will do my best to answer it for you!

Ah right, okay.

Once you start the game, you cannot see the league ratings via a star system.

However, if you want to check season by season how well your league (or any other league) is doing, go to this:

World -> Nations -> Europe -> Co-efficients.

This will tell you which are the biggest and best leagues in Europe. Only way to do it without using the FMRTE, which isn't out yet!

were can we see the league reputation?

like this

imagethumb7xoq.png

Well I've gone to World > Competitions and the only stars I get are the top 3 competitions in each screen not in a list like the picture?

I've only just started a game so will it change and add the stars as the game progresses?

I'm using the skins that came from SI.

Bottom left, click Europe (or whatever continent you're playing in), then Competitions.

I've done that I'm afraid.

I get the top 3 competitions at the top of the screen from left to right all with stars for their reputaions this is regarless of what continent I choose and then the rest a numerically listed downwards but no stars just national flags on right side.

So whatever I do no more than the top 3 comps have stars......all those who can see more than 3 are you a way into your games or just started like me (currently in pres season)?

I've just stumbled upon a partial solution to this one. If you go to inbox - manage subscriptions then the lists of leagues and cups show the reputation stars.

Not ideal as you can only see the ones you are subscribed to but this might be it.

• Administrators
http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/233302-Dynamic-League-where-is-the-ranking-in-the-game - already being discussed here.

Anymore news on this Lucas? The members of FM-Bases LLM section are getting slightly frustrated at not having full use of the most anticipated feature of the game for them.

Yeah guys, it's in with the hotfix now, apologies about that. Though it's not for the World competitions at the moment, though you can compare star wise by flicking through the continents and having a look there.

:thup:

Yeah guys, it's in with the hotfix now, apologies about that. Though it's not for the World competitions at the moment, though you can compare star wise by flicking through the continents and having a look there.

:thup:

OK thank you, i skimmed the change list and didn't see it mentioned. Thanks for your help.

Archived