Who is your best buy of FM11.3?

darcbleu

Tom Cairney. £2.6m bought me 12 assists, 3 goals and an av. rating of 7.32 from 19 apps in his first season. Very nice for such a young player.

Romelu Lukaku, £10m over 48 months for a fantastic 21 goals over 30 apps, averaging a 7.28.

I'd say Cairney edges it be being much cheaper, along with the fact that I wasn't expecting anything near the return I got from him. Man City are now chasing him and I've just snubbed an £8m bid :)

Trent McClenahan, Jan Sebek, and Darius Henderson on my first FC United save. Got them for free and they've all played for my team since the BSP. All three of them are still performing amazing in League One, and I think they'll be good enough to play in my first team if I can get to the Championship.

Georgi Terziev, an 18 year-old Bulgarian CB.

You can get him for around £60,000 from Chernomorets (Burgas) at the start of the game, although he won't be there with a standard Large database (he'll show up by loading all players from top Bulgarian clubs). Good enough to start in the Championship in the first season and has always performed superbly for me. I've been fighting off bids for him from Man City, Man United and Liverpool in the second season. My assman with 19 JPP rates him as four stars for potential, so he should become a very solid Premier League defender.

I have to say Sebastian Battaglia is another contender for me. He may be old but you'll get at least 3 seasons of solid DM class for a measly £2m. Always on my shortlist if I'm looking for a player to fill the DM spot.

Without a doubt Gael Kakuta. Signed for £1.5m at the start of 2014/15 and five seasons later his value has gone up to £14.5m. Deadly cutting in from the right wing, thanks to his flair, technique and dribbling all sitting pretty at 19, complemented with a finishing of 17 and composure of 16. Undoubtedly the French Messi!

Notable nods to Tom Cairney, Benedikt Howedes and Carlos Vela

Gotta be Jack Sampson. Got him for free after he was released from Bolton Youth, got him for York.

Was great in the BSP in his first season, helped me get back to back promotions to the Championship. Scored 86 goals in 169 games, better than a goal every other game also 26 assists and 24 MOTM awards, good average rating too. Play him as an avanced forward and you can play him on his provided you have a AM behind him. Can cross well and run with the ball, does everything you want.

Then, West Ham made an offer that was too good to refuse. 3 MILLION for him. Quite a good profit.

fuad ibrahim for my los angeles galaxy save. under 1 million USD, 16 acceleration, 14 pace, 14 flair for a 20 year old american winger. Always creates confusion and can also play a great poacher alongside donovan up front! :)

Johnnier Montano ;)

Brek Shea

Erick Torres... a complete monster even when he's 18!

In my liverpool save:

Lionel Carole has been great as a left back to supplement Jack Robinson's development.

Jefferson Montero is a steal at $2.8 mil USD and ably backed up Suarez and Kuyt.

Jason Banton is an awesome prospect. Also was impressed with Adam Nkusu Landu.

Raphael Varane must have got a bump (even before SAF started looking for him). He partners Danny Wilson and with some tutoring from Carra has been a monster in defense.

Edend hazard-17.5 mill

He has been amazing for my Chelsea side in both the amc and aml role, leading the assists and scoring abou10 goals + a season

Jack Wilshere- 5.5 mill for my 11.2 patch chelsea save

He was an animal on the right wing where he scored and assisted for fun.

My best real player is by far Paulo Henrique of Santos, he's since been replaced by regens but he gave me 10 seasons at double figures assists EVERY YEAR at Advanced playmaker. £17M seems like a steal now.

My best ever is a regen striker called Nicolas Bonafede, got him for £5M and he's scored over 200 league goals at the age of 26.

well, not actually my transfers!! My cousin's transfers.(chelsea) He bought aguero, j.navas and ozil!! We both play the game together ( I am spurs btw) . He had already won the league at january (Not officially but He was 24 pts above the 2nd place man utd) . aguero and torres will score at every game. ozil and navas will not assist any of them but score with each other's help.

Navas will run up the right flank and a low cross (I don't know where torres and aguero disappear to ) which ozil scores. ozil will run up the left flank and with a low cross navas will scores. They are some best buys in 11.3 :)

Vincent Eneyama in my Arsenal save. First season he was a rock, only conceded about 25 goals in 50 games, and went on to win 2011 European Goalie of the year.

In contrast, my worst buy has been Nathan Delfouneso. Paid 20m cos he was banging them in for Villa, at the 2010/11 Xmas period window. Played 10 games first season, didn't even get a shot on goal. Second season, played about 10 more, same again... Have now loaned him out, and have Lukaku and Wickham set up as my future strike force instead.

Pastore (excluding any regens)

He is truly one of the best players in the game. Led me to 2 epl titles with his assists alone.

He has averaged 7.52 over 6 seasons.

Same here, though he costs a bit. Coentrao is a close 2nd.

When I was playing as Palermo themselves; Khedira after the 1st season for only 4m euro was my buy of the game.

For those in need of a very good cheap anchorman go for Migiliaccio. My games after the palermo one were with teams that already had a good DMC, but if not he would be my 1st buy. For only 8m euro you can have one of the most consistent ballwinning midfielders :-).

• 5 weeks later...

Diego Tardelli for Celtic Signed him for 15m from Athletico Minerio in Season 2013.

Stats

2013/14

22 Apps 13 Goals 11 Ass 3 MOM Ave 7.57

2014/15

23 Apps 20 Goals 6 Ass 5 MOM Ave 7.61

And his Contender

Romelu Lukaku Signed from Anderlecht for 10.5m in Season 2011/12

His best season just passed 2013/14

35 Apps 34 Goals 11 Ass 15!! MOM with Ave of 7.78

The Best Regen has to be Paulo Cepeda from Argentina everyone is after him.

Brandy, and I didn't even have to buy him :cool: Free transfer.

More than 120+ goals in 3 seasons.

This. Not quite 120 but ripped LG2 apart, scoring 33 in that season. 29 in the LG1 season and another 36 in the other LG1 season

Bressan from BATE at the very start... 170k.... Absolutely awsome! And easily going to be awsome for his second in the EPL... everyone wants him and valued at 4.6mill

Got him on my current save for Newcastle, he's insanely good for only £170,000 and can play either MC or AMC, absolute bargain. Very good free kick taker as well and not too prone to bitch at you if he's not playing every game.

Same here, though he costs a bit. Coentrao is a close 2nd.

When I was playing as Palermo themselves; Khedira after the 1st season for only 4m euro was my buy of the game.

For those in need of a very good cheap anchorman go for Migiliaccio. My games after the palermo one were with teams that already had a good DMC, but if not he would be my 1st buy. For only 8m euro you can have one of the most consistent ballwinning midfielders :-).

I agree with the Migiliaccio shout. When I took over at AC Milan they already had him and he was solid for two and a half seasons for me. He's 33 now so I've brought in M'Vila and N'Koulou to replace him

Kevin Gameiro, cost me just under £11m in the first season with Newcastle, and managed to help me win the FA Cup and finish 2nd in the league with around 60 goals in the season, with 45 in the league, setting a new record. Already a club icon and won the golden boot.

Attacking wise, it has to be Javier Pastore. 24 goals and 27 or so assists in 44 games for my inter side. Absolute GUN. Average rating of over 8. It's also worth looking at Lucas from Sao Paulo. In my games he has a 3.6 million pound release clause. I can't remember if I put that clause in from the editor or if he starts out like that. He has the opportunity to become a real class player and can certainly make an instant impact in first division clubs immediately, even though he is only 17. Like somebody also mentioned, Cavani is an absolute beast. Goals and assists Galore.

Defensivley wise, for me, it has to be Andrea Ranocchia from Genoa/inter. You might have to pay around 7m each for Genoa and Inter for a total of 14m or so, but he is so worth it. Hardly loses a header and will score a mountain of goals from corners. In my inter side he scored 14 goals in 40-something appearances. Some strikers would kill for that. He usually has high ratings even if he doesn't score due to hardly losing any defensive headers. He averaged 7.98 in my inter side and I just bought him for my napoli side. He hardly makes mistakes in defence. Solid solid defender. One of the best in my opinion. It's worth also looking at Subotic and Otamendi. Otamendi should be relatively cheap, but Subotic will cost you around 20m and hardly loses a header also. He can be prone to the odd tackling mistake in the box though. Lorenzo de Silverstri is a top prospect for the RB position also.

kevin gameiro!! i got him on my newcastle save too. 1st season he won 3rd place for english premier league goalscorer with 34 matches and 24 goals, great player for low league teams. bought him for 11.5 mil pounds

Archived