Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

Neither do i, not at all, and your right how will they ever prove either case either way? Who's word is going to better than the next persons? Its all being blown out of proportion, i think personally.

I think what they are trying to do is make an example out of Suarez or Terry just to say to everyone else that dare you do or say anything, this will happen. I dont see either as guilty though.

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

I DO NOT think that Suarez said anything racist towards Evra. Not being biased because Im a Liverpool fan, but would you believe a word Evra says? I know I wouldnt. He is one of them people who most people would say is just not liked.

What the **** are you talking about? People don't like him so you cant believe a word he says? Moronic comment.

Frankly, none of us know whether anything racial was said by Suarez. To us there is no reason to support either way. Well, except your ill thought out comments, which are the biggest load of **** ive read in a while.

What the **** are you talking about? People don't like him so you cant believe a word he says? Moronic comment.

Frankly, none of us know whether anything racial was said by Suarez. To us there is no reason to support either way. Well, except your ill thought out comments, which are the biggest load of **** ive read in a while.

My comment of him not being liked has nothing to do with believing a word he says. That is an additional comment which I have put on there because he is a *****.

My opinion, which is what it is....that neither Suarez or Terry are guilty and what Evra and Ferdinand have claimed is a load of bollocks. Just because its my opinion and you dont agree with it doesnt mean they are incorrect.

I find it quite funny how when this whole racism thing came about with Suarez/Evra, you were quick to jump on the bandwaggon of Suarez being guilty because you frankly believed Evra. Just a matter of opinion which your entitled to, but I certainly dont come on here and ridicule you for your opinion just because I dont see eye to eye with it.

I never statted that i thought Suarez was guilty. I said he may or may not be a racist, as is still the case. I also said i didnt think that people would make such serious allegations without just cause.

You have no reason to dislike Patrice Evra, and no matter what you say, your prejudice feelings towards him will play a part in you coming to the conclusion that he is not to be believed.

And i dont see how you have come to the conclusion that both Evra and Ferdinand have lied without evidence to support that opinion.

Careful... I'll be forced to find another witty handbags" gif...

Do it, that last one was quality. :D

I'm about skint so have decided to not spend the entire weekend drunk for a change. Skyrim or FM12 all night tonight, then going hiking tomorrow, so I'll be too knackered in the evening to want to drink.

I wish call centre staff would do what you ask them to do. I currently spend £30 a month on my contract and don't get my worth of it. So I've decided to downgrade to a £10 a month contract using my phone that I use now. The current contract is in my dads name as it got taken out before I turned 18 and I've just spent 20 minutes or so telling the guy on the other end that I do not want to continue the contract, I'd like to cancel it and I don't care whether I'd lose out on the benefits. I've been with 3 for 5 years nearly and never had one problem. This has really made me consider not going to get the new contract with them. He kept going on about rubbish that the call centre staff don't try to sell anything, well he's talking rubbish and telling him that I don't want anything apart from giving them the notice to cancel it. I got told by the staff in store that I have to phone that number to cancel it.

I know he's only doing his job but it got to the stage where I was having to repeat that I didn't want to carry anything over and just wanted to cancel it. Why don't they listen :mad:.

Fantastic game between Malmö and Örebro tonight, ended 5-4, long time since I have seen a team be as effective in power play as Malmö was today (4 goals on 8min), really hope someone will upload the goal Jared Aulin scored for Örebro aswell

Leksand also won, so im in a good mood

Holy crap.

14k! I hadn't even noticed my post count in months, thought I was still on around 12k!

no spam bot can match Tyoldinho

im still scratching my head over how its humanly possible to post as much as you and NF have done over such a short period of time

Please do not remind me of my post count, thanks. Very ashamed of posting so many times in a short space of time and the main reason for it was because I was apart of a challenge in the CSE and I also tried to help people in GD when I thought I could when technically I couldn't. My post used to be 46 a day and I got it down to about 23 but it's gradually rising as I'm helping more in GD again and in here.

no spam bot can match Tyoldinho

im still scratching my head over how its humanly possible to post as much as you and NF have done over such a short period of time

14k in over 5 years isn't bad tbh.

I am going to London til Monday...

I leave Heath in charge, next in charge after that is SRL88 and then if all else fails... Purefun will have to be in charge :(

Nope. Was meant to be going away for a stag do so I didn't request a ticket for the game. Unfortunately my mate isn't having a stag do anymore as he and his missus have split up. (He'd been shagging arund without any of us knowing).

Nevermind him and his relationship, it's ****ed my weekend up.

At Swansea? No chance. I obviously wouldn't be able to get in at United end as we always take up our allocation, and the rest of the ground is sold out I think. At most Prremiership grounds you can't usually buy on the gate anyway, even if there are tickets still available.