Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

i have no idea !!! .. she's a new girlfriend.. only about 5 months, but pretty serious.. i'm poor this year aswell..... kinda panicking about it tbh!

Dude, my advice? Next Friday, the Boots Xmas sale starts. There's a massive box of Soap & Glory products for £30-45. It's perfect

You english folks seem to buy a lot for your significant others!!

Its because we twist if they dont....not because we love them :lol:.

errrrgh, Im at college in 45mins and I am absolutely shattered. I really cant be bothered and my knee is still killing me. Have to go though because if I miss 3 more sessions I fail the course :(.

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

I like the hoodies from A&F. Jack Wills do the same ones as they are effectively make the same stuff, and for the brand, $30 is a bargain.

Love Jack Wills, the initials on the clothes are the same as my initials (JW, obviously) so I kitted myself out in it haha.

Morning fella's!!!! How are we all? Well Im into my 3rd week of being off on the sic, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Could get used to this, especially when I get 6 month full pay :p. On the Christmas front, is everyone nearly finished their Crimbo shopping?

Heath, I never realised until watching Revista De La Liga that your goal against Zaragoza was your first at home since September :lol:.

Haven't even started yet.

Tut tut :p. Me & the mrs are pretty much finished. Got everything except for 1 present my Dad wants, and have bought everything for the kids except for the some clothes really.

Did my Xmas shopping online, bought about 15 presents in total (DVD's, clothes etc), and cause I'm such a bargain hunter, spent abour £50 total :cool:

FAO Heath, are Granada going to go for Chamakh again, we really don't want him.

In all honesty, it wasn't about tonight. It was about sodding up a 2-0 lead at Old Trafford against Basel.

That match cost you. Same with Man City drawing at home to Napoli.

Really, really suprised you didnt walk that group.

I had a feeling United would go out tonight, obviously when I first saw the group I thought they'd go through but tonight I had an inkling.

However I thought City might go through, I fancied them against Bayern, especially when they put a poor side out. Thought Villareal may have held onto a draw at home though but obviously not.

Disappointing really as I always back the English teams in Europe.

SAF must be gutted this morning, thats a very costly slip up from United, but it has just highlighted how badly they need someone through the middle, Cleaverly is a fine player, but with him missing they have no creativity at all through the middle, Nani was the only one who looked capable of creating something last night.

I see there is a HUGE storm about to hit the country, better batten down the hatches so to speak!!

I didnt like Evra's comments about it being embarrissing to be in the Europa League. Yes its a massive step down, but what a kick in the teeth to all the teams who are in it and battle all season to finish 5th or 6th in the league...and he has comments like that. Shocking!!!

Did a report last night and submitted it at 11.51pm :cool: 8 minutes before the deadline!

I didn't do it on purpose, it was literally when i finished it!

So for once you wernt out getting drunk & hitting on men :eek:. Im totally shocked!!!

Yeah the whole season. SAF has said he doesnt intend to buy anyone in January, but he needs to unless he is going to play Phil Jones there constantly with Rio because Smalling & Evans are just not up to the task.

Yeah the whole season. SAF has said he doesnt intend to buy anyone in January, but he needs to unless he is going to play Phil Jones there constantly with Rio because Smalling & Evans are just not up to the task.

Obviously you haven't watched much of Smalling at centre half then, because what you said is just plain wrong.

Are they decent?

Ummm, yeah I think they are. Doing Monday & Tuesday 12:30-9:30. Wednesday, 7-5. Thursday 7-7. Friday 9:30-9:30. Off Christmas Eve, Christmas Day & Boxing Day. Then I'm on 12:30-9:30 the Tuesday after Boxing Day. 7 something Wednesday iirc, off Thursday & Friday and then in 10-7 New Years Eve and then off New Years Day.

Obviously you haven't watched much of Smalling at centre half then, because what you said is just plain wrong.

He had a good game against Crystal Palace and other than that no. Cant exactly say I have when I dont go to Man Utd games can I!!! He is still in development, but I would never say he is the type of person who like Vidic will put his body on the line for the team.

He had a good game against Crystal Palace and other than that no. Cant exactly say I have when I dont go to Man Utd games can I!!! He is still in development, but I would never say he is the type of person who like Vidic will put his body on the line for the team.

So youre picking up one game this term and ignoring all the games he played for us last season then?

So youre picking up one game this term and ignoring all the games he played for us last season then?

Again, did I see every Utd game last season? No, but my theory is that without Vidic, Utd clearly are not the same team and struggle defensively. As much as it pains me to say, its the same case when Rio is out injured to.

JD, that statement is crap as well. Rio isn't past it. Yes he's getting on and yes he isn't as good as he once was. But that's normal. Imo Vidic and Ferdinand are still United's best centre back pairing, but come the end of the season, maybe next, Sir Alex will probably let Rio go and start to use Smalling, Jones and Evans more and more before Vidic will eventually be replaced. At the moment, there aren't really any suitable targets that United could really aprpoach without breaking the bank imo. I think Sir Alex is will probably look at signing Gary Cahill in January maybe or on a free next summer should he be available. Apart from that, I can see Sir Alex waiting until next season at least to bring in another younger centre back as back up to Vidic, Smalling, Evans and Jones before repeating the same cycle when Vidic leaves/retires. If rumours are to true, United are apparently intrested in Ryan Bennett from Peterborough and tbh if the price is right for United and Peterborough, I could see him being signed by them and then being loaned back for a season or two with a few other youngsters.

AB, Fabio is still at United but I don't think he will be for much longer tbh. They have the other young LB who played against Crystal Palace the other week who looked good. Isn't Fabio injured quite alot of the time as well?

I like Smalling, Evans is a clown. Do Fabio and Rafael play much? Is Fabio even there still?

Rafael has missed most of this campaign after disclocating a shoulder just before the start of the season.

Fabio has played a fair bit, though not loads as Smalling or Jones have been preferred more at right back and Evra pretty much plays all the time - too much to be honest, he'll be knackered by March, as has been the case the last couple of seasons. Fabio has also struggled with a couple of knocks this term.

AB, Fabio is still at United but I don't think he will be for much longer tbh. They have the other young LB who played against Crystal Palace the other week who looked good. Isn't Fabio injured quite alot of the time as well?

Fabio played at LB against Palace.