Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't plan to stay sober. Unfortunately the people I happen to go out with can't drink as much. On Saturday I had 5 pints of lager & 2 Vodka Red Bulls. It didn't even do anything really. They were drank in the space of about 4 and a half hours. One of which was necked straight away pretty much. Like I said there's one guy who is an absolute tank when we go out. He spends loads when he goes out because it takes loads for him to get drunk.

I havent been on a night out for well over a year now. I just cant afford it anymore. If the time does come up that I do go out again I intend on getting absolutely hammered :D.

1327444318_extras_portadilla_1.jpg

Third-tier club Mirandes knocked Liga BBVA club Espanyol out of the Spanish cup tonight. Lost the first leg away 3-2, but won the game two minutes into injury time, 2-1 at home, to go through on away goals.

Absolutely fantastic to see a "little" club do so well and they thoroughly deserve to have reached the semi-finals of the cup. They've now beaten three Liga BBVA sides to get to the semi-finals - Villarreal, Racing Santander and now, Espanyol.

Would be an absolute fairytale if they went all the way to the final!

I don't plan to stay sober. Unfortunately the people I happen to go out with can't drink as much. On Saturday I had 5 pints of lager & 2 Vodka Red Bulls. It didn't even do anything really. They were drank in the space of about 4 and a half hours. One of which was necked straight away pretty much. Like I said there's one guy who is an absolute tank when we go out. He spends loads when he goes out because it takes loads for him to get drunk.

Well you're never gonna get drunk if you only had 12 units over a whole night. :D :D

What's with the need to get pi$$ed to have a good time?

Can't understand that myself...

Because clubs can be boring, and but being drunk makes them fun?

Two girls in two nights :cool: After rolling in at 4pm earlier after stopping at some birds last night, I got a message earlier saying "Come round, now!" (not even a kiss) from this other bird.

Tomorrow (technically today) night, I am going for the hatrick. Wednesday nights are sport social nights and everyone else is out, couldn't be a better chance! :D

Ty get to bed, or did you get to bed? ;)

Milner good on your promotion mate. :thup:

I did go to sleep after that actually, was so tired!

Her 4 female housemates were in her room all sitting on the bed when I got out her shower, just grinning. I just stroll out in a pink towel only to be judged by them all :D Seemed like nice girls and made me bacon.

..just another way of forgetting about your troubles Heath ... a poor one... but one that works... :)

im 28 and a father.. and still love a good get together with mates and drink till i drop ..

Just replace my age with yours and one kid with two and you'd have my answer.

Her 4 female housemates were in her room all sitting on the bed when I got out her shower, just grinning. I just stroll out in a pink towel only to be judged by them all :D Seemed like nice girls and made me bacon.

Thats lame. No towel would have been better.

Has anybody ever seen a Vajazzle up close?

Such a pointless piece of 'jewellery'.

A what ? ? ?

A piece of 'jewellery' for a womans lady parts.

I've asked a few times to see my flatmates, but no luck, her bf wouldnt be happy id imagine lol

You strange person :lol:.

Top marks that man... but for bonus points, you had to have wiped your todger on the curtains before you left! :thup:

Two girls in two nights :cool: After rolling in at 4pm earlier after stopping at some birds last night, I got a message earlier saying "Come round, now!" (not even a kiss) from this other bird.

Tomorrow (technically today) night, I am going for the hatrick. Wednesday nights are sport social nights and everyone else is out, couldn't be a better chance! :D

I don't know whether to give you a thumbs up or just despair.

Top marks that man... but for bonus points, you had to have wiped your todger on the curtains before you left! :thup:

There will be no hatrick :( I shall remember for next time though.

I don't know whether to give you a thumbs up or just despair.

A despairing thumbs up?

Why I actually LOL'd at that I don't know :D

On a completely random note, has anyone had quavers lately and they taste like crap? Swear they use to be a lot nicer.

How dare you????

Also true :cool:

Could somebody please direct me to the best place to find kits & logos? Thanks. ( I like metallic logos).

Go down the hallway, third door on your left.

They're good. The tomato ones are ok as well. I think they do Worcester sauce ones as well. Although I'm not certain on that.

Edit: Heath, Purefun or anyone else who lives abroad. Do they do a crisp called Cheetos. I think that's the name of them.

Yes .