Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

Problem for me with where I live is that its a 3 hour drive to Liverpool, and at the time I had a season ticket when I was a 12-14, my Dad, who is a Sunderland fan had to buy a season ticket for himself despite not wanting one, and then had to drive down there every other week-end, and if I went to away games as well then he was driving there to. The tickets arent so much the problem, but spending £40 in diesel every time you drive somewhere bunk up the cost. That plus going to European games and plane tickets, hotels etc. Got a bit to much.

I have to travel 2 hours at most to Manchester, and that is when the traffic is bad or when I get the train. Usually I can manage it in just over an hour. (Don't speed kids, it's not big and it's not clever). One hour extra for you doesn't sound much to some, but I wouldn't fancy a three hour travel.

FM related question. Do At.Madrid always get taken over on your saves by a tycoon owner because they do on mine and they instantly have the highest reputation and spend money like Man City.

Never seen it. But then again I've only had like three saves. The longest I have got is November in season five, that is with Chelsea now, and so far no takeover for Atletico.

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Woken up and he inner side of my right eye (which is usually white) is just all red and bloodshot.

It was fine before I went bed... left me confused!

RIP Me.

Have been playing Batman: Arkham Asylum over the last couple of days.

Loving how dark and sinister they've made the baddies. :)

One thing that's bugging me, though I haven't looked at the credits yet, is I feel I recognise some of the voice actors, but can't put names to them. I listen to some of the characters and think "I know that voice..."

Completed Arkham Asylum... that didn't take long. Fun game nonetheless. :)

Just had to chuckle at a player thread that's popped up recently... FM12: Ravel Morrison - 'A player with magic in his feet'

How tempted was I to add 'and s**t for brains!' :lol:

Yeah please do Heath.

Good night last night. Got told or came to the conclusion that I need to stop wearing my heart on my sleeve when liking girls or just be more of a **** when going out. The being more of a **** was my idea although my friends said that wouldn't be good. I'm off out next Friday with some friends and one of them, a girl is going to be my wingwoman. She's said if she likes the girl, then I have to go and talk to them :D:(.

It's snowing in Nottingham, and it's getting heavier :cool:.

My wisdom tooth has started to come up even more.

Good night last night. Got told or came to the conclusion that I need to stop wearing my heart on my sleeve when liking girls or just be more of a **** when going out. The being more of a **** was my idea although my friends said that wouldn't be good. I'm off out next Friday with some friends and one of them, a girl is going to be my wingwoman. She's said if she likes the girl, then I have to go and talk to them :D:(.

All you need is confidence tbh. As well as not caring if you get turned down. Although I'd hate it if someone just said to me "go and chat up that girl over there" whilst they watched me :D Just pick your own girl

NF it's definitely not about acting like a dick, just make eye contact with a girl and if she holds it for a second then go dance with her. I don't often pull any other way tbh, it's just easy and pretty much embarassment free. This is of course when talking isn't really an option, as that would be preferable.

Go looking for the hottest bird in the place, I am talking like 11 out of 10 model status.... when she tells you no, you wont give a flying **** what other birds think.

If she doesn't say no, then fair play on pulling a model :cool:

anyone got any idea on when the latest patch will be out for Fm12? I hate being "that guy" who asks these questions but I can't seem to find it anywhere online (or am I being stupid?)

anyway, Superbowl tomorrow :D anyone gonna be watching? I'm heading into Glasgow with a group of mates to watch it, I can't wait. I really dislike both the Pats and the Giants but I'm hoping for a Giants win.

I lack confidence as it is so a no just sets me back again. I know it's only a no and it's not exactly the worst word in the world but it's hard. I'm not exactly good looking either.

Basically what Ty said but not as extreme haha, once you've had a few nos you'll learn not to take it to heart.

I'v never had a 'no'. But then again I've had two long relationships. My current one, which I nearly four years now, and my previous one that lasted just over five.

I met/pulled my current missus when out getting pissed/my birthday over the break up of my previous relationship.

Woken up and he inner side of my right eye (which is usually white) is just all red and bloodshot.

It was fine before I went bed... left me confused!

RIP Me.

Sicknote Ty back again. ;)

Indeed it is.

My head was killing earlier. I went out for a couple of quiet ones at around half five yesterday.....................I ended up being out until around three this morning.

Quiet ones do not excist.

I am sick, weird and strange looking!

Just with a normal eye now. :D