Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

No, by the sounds of it, I'm not. Friday nights are great and they suit me just fine. Thursdays aren't that bad either.

Saturdays however, can and usually are crap.

Sounds to me you have just got it in your head that Saturdays are poor, thus you think it regardless of how a night turns out.

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhhhh. Thought with you being a Sunderland fan and talking about nights out I would ask because I am from Durham. Ages are such a weird thing on here. I look as Purefun as the grandad, heath as the dirty old man and NF, Joe & Ty are the babies ha. Thought AB was around mine and Toms age I must say. Milner I would guess is 20ish.

Ahhhhh. Thought with you being a Sunderland fan and talking about nights out I would ask because I am from Durham. Ages are such a weird thing on here. I look as Purefun as the grandad, heath as the dirty old man and NF, Joe & Ty are the babies ha. Thought AB was around mine and Toms age I must say. Milner I would guess is 20ish.

:lol:

Seems like Purefun has been around for centuries, I remember him when I had my old account on these forums like few years back.

/

I don't act my age at all, I had you down as being late 20's.

Purefun who is Chloe Jones?

:lol:

Seems like Purefun has been around for centuries, I remember him when I had my old account on these forums like few years back.

Been around for a little over 5 years now, on this account.

Had a previous one for a few years but never posted with that one. Used it to copy tactics because I was/am crap at it.

What was your old account name?

I've nly ever been here on this accunt. Nearly five years now!

Now is the time for really enjoying your life, you can be sensible later. You're only young once... you're old for a very long time.

I am enjoying my life, but getting a few promotions will help me a long way to earning some more money.

And there's nothing wrong with that. But planning for it to the extent you are? Crazy. If it happens, it happens. If not, then you just do as best as you can to be happy in life.

Work to live. Don't live to work.

Why thank you, my old friend.

Happy anniversary fella :)

I may be 19, but it doesn't stop me from making plans. I can still enjoy my life and actually plan for the future.

When you're 30 or even 40 you'll look back on these plans and wonder where the time went. Just enjoy life, what ever happens happens. Don't be one of those people who map their whole life out because life will pass you buy and before you know it you have little time left.
You should see his posts in the United thread in the Football Forum. Pure gold.

I've just had a look :confused:
:eek:

Regarding the marraige/kids thing. I'm nearly 24 and have been with my girlfiend for 2 1/2 years now. I've always stood by the no kids, no marraige thing but I'm now saying if it is going to happen then it will be with her. She has 2 kids who she has when she was really young and I've told her that I highly doubt I will want a kid because her eldest is 13 and the fun will kind of be taken away because she has been there and done it. I won't rule out marraige at all however because maybe one day, when I've got my qualification(s) and a bit more money I will be able to afford it because if I do I would want it to be in a nice venue. I wont be popping the question anytime soon though!!!

Happy anniversary fella :)

Can't believe I've been here so long!

When you're 30 or even 40 you'll look back on these plans and wonder where the time went. Just enjoy life, what ever happens happens. Don't be one of those people who map their whole life out because life will pass you buy and before you know it you have little time left.

Exactly what my point was.

I've just had a look :confused::eek:

My personal favourite has to be this;

so who we signing in the summer? ronadlo? pique? hazerd? gotze? erikson? all of them?

I have always thought that marriage, settling down and even kids will happen when they happen. I wasn't looking to settle down with anyone then I met my missus and that was 8 years a go. We are not married but I expect it will happen eventually. No point planning when you are younger you should just enjoy your life.

Do you want some chocolate?

I love all chocolate, but Belgian chocolate is particularly good! :D

Just noticed that my forum account will be 8 years old tomorrow! Blimey... where did all that time go!?! My post count is still under 10k too, which just goes to show... I don't post half as much crap as many of you lot have in only two or three years! :lol:

As for Saturdays and weekends... I love my weekends here in Spain, especially when there's a football match on in Granada. I don't drink alcoholic beverages much, mainly because I drive a lot. Still, I usually get into town an hour or two before matches, drink non-alcoholic beer, Coke/Pepsi, or coffee, whilst enjoying the free tapas that Granada is famous for. one bar I go to near the stadium, with each drink I get a big plate of food for free. So for less than €5 I'll have a few drinks and the equivalent of a three course meal. Fantastic! :)

One of the things I love here, is that it's much cheaper for a night out. I can go out into Granada, have a slap up meal in a high quality restaurant, then go to a nightclub... and it'll cost me less than €50. Not only that, but the atmosphere in town is much nicer. You don't get all the drunken idiots and police that you see in a British town or city centre. Much more laid back here.

Jesus christ!!! As with pretty much every game bar 3 or 4 this season we are bossing teams and dominating the game. Don't know what it is but when we get infront of goal we just freeze.