Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

Don's got a 1-1 with Celtic, we should have won!! We just have very little going forward although Scott Vernon is turning into our most important player, he never stops working and rarely loses the ball. 18 games unbeaten but something like 12 draws in there.

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

So predictable that Liverpool wouldn't convert their chances and RVP's finishing would be the difference. :thup:

RVP different class this season, easily the best forward in prem this season imo.

Hopefully Forest can make it three wins in a row :D.

New club record if they do? ;)

Hahaha :D. Cleon, is Lowton any good on FM? Need a new right back to give Calderon a kick up the back side. Vincelot isn't that good imo.

He's alright yeah. Awesome IRL too.

Tale of our season. I can accept defeat when its an even game, but when we are by far the better side it hurts so much more.

You don't seem to have a ruthless edge atm :(

Anyone ever seen a goalkeeper that can play as a striker on FM? If not, search for Stefan Bliem and see if he's on your game.

Yes theres a few iirc.

Lowton scored 1-0 up C'mon Blades!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Tale of our season. I can accept defeat when its an even game, but when we are by far the better side it hurts so much more.

14 shots and only 4 on target compared to 10 shots and 7 shots on target to Arsenal.

As we would say in GD; it's your tactics.

Like Shola Ameobi!!

Eurgh, got to go get the train soon.

What you reckon score will be?

I thought that after seeing him on Soccer AM.

I heard him talk yesterday and was like wtf.

Hope Chelsea go on a downward spiral. I really do. The player power in that club is a joke and its pissed me off that AVB has been sacked. What a joke.

Avb should apply for England now incase Redknapp says no. Wouldn't mind him in charge of England tbh, he would have been great for Chelsea long term. If not he'll be off to Inter in summer.

AVB is Inter bound, no doubt about that. Good luck to him, I think he'll be excellent in the right environment. Although it's fair to say Inter are also at abit of a crossroad in terms of re-shaping.

Atleast they'll give him time. Inter will dominate under AVB imo.

He will have more time yes, Inter also have Esteban who is :cool:. It will be interesting to see if Sneijder stays. I think AVB could get Sneijder back to true top form. A strong Inter will make Serie A more interesting again, Inter, Milan, Juve and hopefully a strong Udinese and Napoli will make it a better 'watch.'

Well, there's been a Chrissy, keep making a new account for the past few months, that keeps getting banned. This one signed up yesterday iirc, which could be his new account. Has all the traits of the other one too, plus the info bit on the profile is hidden. He's posted in GD and then moved to the United Thread in here.

Shut it Heath you s**t :D.

Oh well... you get to laugh at me now, Granada lost 1-0 at home to Valencia. :(

My "other" club beat Spurs though, so it's not all bad this weekend. Added bonus for Granada though, is all the teams around them also lost, so they haven't lost any ground in the league. :)

I wouldn't mind Granada staying up actually. Despite their boring football. Haven't had a look at La Liga for quite a while. How are Granada doing?

They are doing allright imo. They will stay up.

How was everyone's weekend?

Went bowling with my oldest. :cool:

The hallmark of champions. Get in.

I'm in.

Saturday was a little annoying for obvious reasons, but I will get over it.

Anfield is just a little chapel atm.

The hallmark of champions. Get in.

Great result considering how poor United were, but like you say, the hallmark of a winning team!

Saturday was a little annoying for obvious reasons, but I will get over it.

Ashley Young's second goal :cool:.

Liverpool's story of the season really, play well with not enough cutting edge.

Went bowling with my oldest. :cool:

10 pin bowling?

My weekend was aright, practise on sat and spent yesterday gutting the flat in preparation for the surveyors coming round tomorrow. Shattered today tho could do with another weekend to rest!!