Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

De Gea looking awesome again.

Overrated and a waste of money, don't ya know.

All keepers take a while to settle down. Especially Spanish ones as English game too fast for them.

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

A young defence again for united in this comp they seem to be struggling a bit, need Rio in the to settle things down a bit, De Gea is having a fantastic game tho, he is some shot stopper, when he bulks up a bit so he can dominate at corners he will be one of the best in the world.

Is Will Keane any good irl for Man Utd? He's like a beast on FM.

He's a superb young prspect. Has made a couple of first team appearances this season in actual fact. Barring serious injury or a radical change in his attitude, he should definitely make it at United.

Indeed, but I would rather the goal not have been offside.

True he was a half yard offside for the third like, United just havent looked solid at the back all night, De Gea has been unlucky to conced three with his performance, but he has had to be in top form.

Incredible match. United were poor, but I was really impressed with Athletic Club Bilbao tonight. They were really up for it. De Gea was superb though, in spite of the three Bilbao goals.

Much as I want United to win, I just can't see it happening at San Mames.

Incredible match. United were poor, but I was really impressed with Athletic Club Bilbao tonight. They were really up for it. De Gea was superb though, in spite of the three Bilbao goals.

Much as I want United to win, I just can't see it happening at San Mames.

Can't see it happening at the Mames either , Bilbao's home form this season has been good , Llorente , Muniain and Martinez added a few more Euro sign's to there transfer fee's

Athletic have only lost twice at home this season in La Liga. Must be an Andaluz thing, as those losses were against Real Betis and Granada CF. :D

If Fergie wants any tactical pointers for the trip there, he's welcome to give me a call. :lol:

Bilbao were brilliant last night. As poor as United were, cant take it away from them. I was really impressed with their play.

What's the weather like your neck of woods? Hot here in Scarborough but off to Newcastle for week and don't wanna come up in shorts if its raining :D

What's the weather like your neck of woods? Hot here in Scarborough but off to Newcastle for week and don't wanna come up in shorts if its raining :D

Haha. Its sunny but its pretty breezy at the minute. Meant to be a pretty good week-end though with temperatures of around 15 celcius.

It's nice in Nottingham as well, like one of those summer evenings where you can sit outside and have a bbq and a few drinks :). Must be the only day of the English summer today :(:D. Today has been a good day, had work, finished work for three days, going football tomorrow with my dad, all being well too. Also spent £10 on lottery stuff, £4 on the Euros tonight, and £6 on scratchcards, of which I won £20 on one :D.

Must have been a fluke NF :D. Hoping I feel better soon actually. Been off work since Wednesday having been sick for the vast majority of the time. Hoping to be back Monday because I have been very bored.

I haven't been out on a Friday night for ages. I was out last Saturday though and well that was and wasn't a good night out. I enjoyed it, up until the part where I can't remember anything, then I can remember bits in between. A mate who's birthday it was said that his mate had made sure I got on the bus with this mate and mrs. I apparently had some women try robbing me or was attempting to rob me. I didn't remember it until he mentioned on Wednesday. Then on the bus, I started putting 1 and 2ps in the coin thingy for the bus. It costs £3 to get home :D. Ended up getting off outside train station as my stomach was churning, or I think that was why. Then sitting down at the bus stop, being sick and phoning my mum and trying to be sober so my dad would come and pick me up as the next bus was about 40 minutes or so.

I was also sick in my sleep and didn't wake up :(. Luckily I must have turned to one side.

I did drink a fair bit, but it must have been the 19 and a bit sambucas that did me. I did feel ok though up until about 1am. I drank the sambucas at about quarter to 11.

Tom, I know my limits. I've done it before. It was the mixing of my drinks that did me more than anything. I'm not usually like that, but I said that next time we went out I'd drink 20 shots of sambuca to prove I wasn't lying.

I know I'm extremely lucky, don't you think I know that. Next time I go out, I'll just go back to staying the sober/merry one. I'm not proud of what I did, believe me. I've done it and I can't change that. Regret it, maybe but can't change. Just learn and move on from my mistakes.

Idiot. Know your limits.

Enjoy dying if you throw up in your sleep again, because you are hugely lucky that it didn't happen this time.

Harsh, but I see where you are coming from. I hate how like mates try to get you really drunk, and they are just like hammered and you're just like 'what are you even doing' nothing wrong with going on a night out and coming home sober, infact I would prefer my nights out to be like that rather than been sick and not remembering what happened.

I don't remember mine, it was a few years ago. My mates didn't pressure me into doing it. That's the problem, I have little control when I've had enough to drink, which usually means I do more things that I wouldn't do when I'm sober, like smoking, being more confident, getting depressed. I know the well if you get like that don't drink, but hey, I'm young and I'll learn.

Harsh, but I see where you are coming from. I hate how like mates try to get you really drunk, and they are just like hammered and you're just like 'what are you even doing' nothing wrong with going on a night out and coming home sober, infact I would prefer my nights out to be like that rather than been sick and not remembering what happened.

Maybe I was harsh, but sometimes you need to be.