Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

After completing basic training when I was in the RAF, when I was about 18, I went out with a load of mates.

We went to a house where someone was having a party. I got chatting to this stunning looking lass. I remembered up to about 10pm, then waking up next morning, next to the same stunning lass, laying naked next to me. I remembered absolutely nothing between 10pm the previous night and waking up the following morning.

When you're fortunate to wake up next to a very good looking naked lass, they're hours you want to remember. After that experience, I quickly learned my limits when alcohol was concerned. :D

I don't really see the point of getting absolutely rat-arsed though. Never have since I was in my late teens. It's an expensive hobby and nothing good generally comes of it.

/older-wiser rant ;)

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

I did drink a fair bit, but it must have been the 19 and a bit sambucas that did me. I did feel ok though up until about 1am. I drank the sambucas at about quarter to 11.

19 and a bit? Can see that being a story.

I don't really see the point of getting absolutely rat-arsed though. Never have since I was in my late teens. It's an expensive hobby and nothing good generally comes of it.

Expensive, really? You can get Frosty Jacks for £3 and that's loads more than most people would drink on a night out.

NF, just play with Granada CF and try to recreate their Liga BBVA survival. :D

I've already tried that, with the old patch. I know things have changed, been reading the thread. However, I don't like managing in Spain, don't really like managing abroad and don't like big teams. Prefer the Championship, but I know everything about it :(. Was thinking of Blackburn.

I am yes. In all honesty, my love for FM is slowly dwindling :(. It's becoming more and more like a real life thing, than a game. It's getting too complicated for my liking and I'd love for it to go back to how it was on FM10. I had my best save with Scunthorpe on there where it took me, 3/4 or 5 years to get promotion to the Prem, but I was constantly wheeling and dealing with players and wouldn't pay over the odds for players.

I'm off today on holiday, back tomorrow. I'm then off Wednesday and Thursday before working Friday and Saturday and then I'm off Sunday. That leaves me with 5 hours holiday left, where I'll try and get from the week commencing the 26th. I may lose those hours though. But if I could ideally I'd get Sunday the 25th off, so I can go out for my supervisors/mates birthday on the 24th, have the 25th as a day off and then have my two days Monday & Tuesday and then take 5 hours holiday Wednesday and take the other 2/3 hours unpaid.

Germany as a country is pretty nice. I lived there for many years :cool:. Although that was because my dad was in the army and we very rarely had any interaction with any Germans or Turks. Unless we were playing football in the junior league they had. The Turks are dirty feckers :(. They play on gravel as well which is horrid. I also knew a Belgian lad that was English too, I think. I think his name was Luke. He had a Belgian or Dutch mum iirc and an English dad. Or my imagination could just be running wild. It was that long ago, I'm not entirely sure now.

I'm off today on holiday, back tomorrow. I'm then off Wednesday and Thursday before working Friday and Saturday and then I'm off Sunday. That leaves me with 5 hours holiday left, where I'll try and get from the week commencing the 26th. I may lose those hours though. But if I could ideally I'd get Sunday the 25th off, so I can go out for my supervisors/mates birthday on the 24th, have the 25th as a day off and then have my two days Monday & Tuesday and then take 5 hours holiday Wednesday and take the other 2/3 hours unpaid.

Do you have to tell us your work rota every few days?!

Yes, I do. Do you have to read it?

You clearly don't. Thought it was rules of the Morrisons club...

1. You don't talk about Morrisons club

2. You tell the world about your rota

3. Always greet Richard Hammond with a smile