Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

Yeah, stupid board sold Campbell and then he went on strike. Came back and he wasn't the same player. I truly believe that if we had kept Campbell then we would have stayed up. Thierry Bonalair :cool:.

nottingham-forest-thierry-bonalair-107-merlin-premier-gold-99-football-trading-card-1999-25924-p.jpg

I'm still trying to find a celebration between Campbell and Van Hooijdonk from our promotion season. Can't seem to find it anywhere. I've asked in here and in other threads before. Such a shame really as it gave mean goosebumps back then. Don't know why though.

I have an editing thing I want to do now. Create Forest squads from past and present. Whether it be decade squads or what. I know someone called Benny iirc has done it for Man United.

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, stupid board sold Campbell and then he went on strike. Came back and he wasn't the same player. I truly believe that if we had kept Campbell then we would have stayed up. Thierry Bonalair :cool:.

nottingham-forest-thierry-bonalair-107-merlin-premier-gold-99-football-trading-card-1999-25924-p.jpg

I'm still trying to find a celebration between Campbell and Van Hooijdonk from our promotion season. Can't seem to find it anywhere. I've asked in here and in other threads before. Such a shame really as it gave mean goosebumps back then. Don't know why though.

I have an editing thing I want to do now. Create Forest squads from past and present. Whether it be decade squads or what. I know someone called Benny iirc has done it for Man United.

What celebration was it? I remember the cricket one when he was batsman, not sure PVH was in it though.

I remember it vividly(correct word for a little bit?) and it was game at The City Ground iirc and it was on TV iirc and Pierre Van Hooijdonk scored iirc and it basically confirmed that we were going up and just the smiles all round. It was just the sort of bond that Campbell and Van Hooijdonk had. Like they knew they could rely on each other. Plus the commentary was amazing. Think it was Rob Hawthorne. His voice when someone scores an important goal is amazing. Yes I wish I could go back in time :(.

Anyway sunny but a little cold around here this fine monday morning.

That's exactly the same as London this morning.

I'm not at all religious but I've found myself joining in the prayers for Muamba this weekend. If I hadn't been at the wedding on Saturday I'd have been at The Lane. I can't imagine how it must have felt to be there, for the first time in my life I'm glad I wasn't at a Spurs game. Hope the guy can make a full recovery. It has been refreshing to see the football world unite over this, it puts everything into perspective.

That's exactly the same as London this morning.

I'm not at all religious but I've found myself joining in the prayers for Muamba this weekend. If I hadn't been at the wedding on Saturday I'd have been at The Lane. I can't imagine how it must have felt to be there, for the first time in my life I'm glad I wasn't at a Spurs game. Hope the guy can make a full recovery. It has been refreshing to see the football world unite over this, it puts everything into perspective.

How was the wedding?

Hey Tom, had a good time then?

From what I remeber yes!

The game we went to (Brussia Dortmund vs. Weder Bremen), wasn't great as it was pretty scrappy, and I couldn't go on a scouing mission to see Mario Gotze as he was injured!. The rest of the weekend was terrific though.

The wedding was ok as these things go. Can't complain really. Well anymore than I already have! Caught up with some old friends though so all good.

Rest of the weekend was very relaxed. Took the gf out for brunch when we eventually got out of bed. Then went back to bed for most of the day! Definitely not complaining about that :)

Sup PF, you finished all the D.I.Y yet?

What? Sorry mate don't understand.

The wedding was ok as these things go. Can't complain really. Well anymore than I already have! Caught up with some old friends though so all good.

Rest of the weekend was very relaxed. Took the gf out for brunch when we eventually got out of bed. Then went back to bed for most of the day! Definitely not complaining about that :)

Cool. :thup:

Ooh I start second week of april tearing down the old kitchen, third week I'll install a new floor (kitchen, hall, toilet, another hall) and stil in that third week a new kitchen, fourth week finishing touches. IF all goes to plan of course. Otherwise its all and I mean all heaths fault. :mad:

Was gonna say, you kept that quiet :D

Haha yeah running off and getting married without telling anyone!! I should be so lucky :p

I love going to marriages. Cleons was a good one.

This is my first actual wedding! I'm actually quite excited, should be a good laugh.

My latest European Round-up: http://thesubstantive.com/2012/03/european-football-round-up-20-march/

A mention for Granada again for Heath, this time without saying 'plucky'.

Also a mention for Eden Hazard to keep Purefun happy.

Plus lots lots more.

Good read , watched the Napoli game on ESPN good come back needed the win to close the gap to Lazio

My latest European Round-up: http://thesubstantive.com/2012/03/european-football-round-up-20-march/

A mention for Granada again for Heath, this time without saying 'plucky'.

Also a mention for Eden Hazard to keep Purefun happy.

Plus lots lots more.

Granada result is great yes. Glad for Heath.

You could make me happy if you say something about belgian football? Hazard is a ***** btw.

AND why didn't you mention that Tom was at the Dortmund game? Travesty!!!

Good read , watched the Napoli game on ESPN good come back needed the win to close the gap to Lazio

Thanks mate :thup:

Granada result is great yes. Glad for Heath.

You could make me happy if you say something about belgian football? Hazard is a ***** btw.

AND why didn't you mention that Tom was at the Dortmund game? Travesty!!!

I wanted to mention the Jupiler League but your playoffs are weird and I don't have enough space to explain it all. I'll definitely mention the champions when the time comes. Whats up with Hazard? Apart from the fact he's clearly a mercenary who's gonna **** off every team he's linked himself to when he goes to City for the cash?

And what was I sposed to say about tom? Some dude who I occasionally disagree with on the FM forums was at the game? Not sure my readers would care! :)

In next week's instalment Edgar, you'll get to mention Granada getting rubber-dicked (predictable) at Barcelona tonight, before redeeming themselves at home against Sevilla at the weekend (expected). ;)

Yeah, along with eulogising about Messi smashing the Barca scoring record against you!