Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll miss him. *sad face*

You'll see him again shortly, don't worry.

_

If you lend a girl your hoody to walk home in, it's not unreasonable to demand that she brings it back rather than you go fetch it from her house is it? Not demand, but expect her to bring it back. This girl's had my hoody for about two weeks because I'm too stubborn to go and get it and she's too much of a douche to bring it here. I live about 5 minutes walk away ffs.

Hahaha, the classic hoody steal. She will keep it until you ask for it back, most girls use it as an excuse to see you again ;) You're in son!!

The girl I have been seeing the last month has a pair of my joggers, couple tshirts and a hoody... but it's normally what she wears the next day after leaving mine :D

Care to share?

Go on then;

You are probably the biggest **** I've ever come across. Your a know all ****!

You are always trying to put people

If I ever met you I would punch you in the face then go dig up your dead grandma and rape her dusty bones

****ing ****

Get me banned, I've got another account anyway

Such love for me. :***)

You'll see him again shortly, don't worry.

_

If you lend a girl your hoody to walk home in, it's not unreasonable to demand that she brings it back rather than you go fetch it from her house is it? Not demand, but expect her to bring it back. This girl's had my hoody for about two weeks because I'm too stubborn to go and get it and she's too much of a douche to bring it here. I live about 5 minutes walk away ffs.

I remember I did this, she is now the girl I see like at least once a week, and she still hasn't given me it back :( Also I took a girl to an Arsenal game, she asked me if she could borrow an Arsenal top, I said yes, I haven't seen it since :( and that was against Blackburn in August 2010!

Led Zeppelin at Knebworth were even better, and to be honest, Metallica last year at Knebworth when I was at Sonisphere was one of the best live performances I have ever seen.

Because you have 1 too many?

I would call it more than "one" to many!! Went out just after six jjust for the end of happy hour and to catch my Dad for a bit. Genuinely intended on just having a couple. In the end I managed to get him drinking jagerbombs and I rolled in at half past 12. Goosed.

Why thank you very much, always nice to be recognised in one way or another. :)

(I still hate those smilies)

I would call it more than "one" to many!! Went out just after six jjust for the end of happy hour and to catch my Dad for a bit. Genuinely intended on just having a couple. In the end I managed to get him drinking jagerbombs and I rolled in at half past 12. Goosed.

Why thank you very much, always nice to be recognised in one way or another. :)

(I still hate those smilies)

Your dad on Jagerbomb, hows he feeling this morning? :D

So whilst I've been busy playing Mass Effect 3 and neglecting the forums, it's been a tad "interesting" in here it seems... :p

For the first time in ages, got up out of bed very late today. Just after noon... and shocked to see we've had rain! Actual rain!