Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

You're all getting old :D.

Going out is just boring!!! I get no enjoyment in going out and see people falling over because they have had to much to drink.....and spending a **** load of money when out, when I could easily go round to the shop and get a crate of 24 beers for no more than £12 and have a few beers a night instead.

Basically tom said what I wanted to post but I'm not allowed to talk to people like that :D

I should have left it and just deleted the rest of the posts and not said anything, would have looked like tom had gone emo in a thread for no reason haha

Basically tom said what I wanted to post but I'm not allowed to talk to people like that :D

Whereas i can? That's good to know.

I should have left it and just deleted the rest of the posts and not said anything, would have looked like tom had gone emo in a thread for no reason haha

In all honesty i usually don't need a reason.

Whereas i can? That's good to know.

In all honesty i usually don't need a reason.

Well people often presume you'll be the one who hands out abuse, so in a way they expect it from you. From me, ****ing hell they'd kick up a fuss :(

This.

You just say what most of us think tbh.

And yet i don't get infracted.

I am the one - i will lead the people to freedom!

And I get infracted for NF ******* me off. Shocking!!!

And I get infracted for NF ******* me off. Shocking!!!

Tom knows when to stop, you kinda over did it with the abuse though :D and it's not like NF didn't get infracted either.

What? Where? I must have missed that!

It kinda read like this;

How ******* dare you talk **** you ******* ****** you're nothing but a ******* ****** blah blah but was quite lengthy.

What? Where? I must have missed that!

It was just before Cleon wrote the big message saying Hillsbrough debate over.

It kinda read like this;

How ******* dare you talk **** you ******* ****** you're nothing but a ******* ****** blah blah but was quite lengthy.

It wasnt that bad. I would say it had a couple of swear words in it :D.

Can I report you for your comment there?

It was just before Cleon wrote the big message saying Hillsbrough debate over.

It wasnt that bad. I would say it had a couple of swear words in it :D.

Can I report you for your comment there?

I used *'s and not actual words :cool:

And it wasn't that bad? selective memory? :D

Now youre talking.

On a seperate note, ive not had a shave for a month now.

So have you got a bit of bumfluff or are you Homer Simpson style?

Myself, I am a Homer Simpson. I had a shave yesterday for the first time in a week and my girlfriend said its already noticably growing back.

Myself, I am a Homer Simpson. I had a shave yesterday for the first time in a week and my girlfriend said its already noticably growing back.

Do you normally have to shave every 2 days or so?

How long is your facial hair then tom after a month?

Very much like Homer.

Do you normally have to shave every 2 days or so?

I usually leave it for a week and have a shave on a week-end. I dont have time on a morning to get one because after a week of not shaving it can take me up to 25 minutes to fully clear it :lol:.

The longest I have been without a shave was 4 month and it took me about an hour to shave it off in the end ha.

So what did everyone get up to over the weekend? I got drunk twice and chatted up my girlfriends 42 year old boss. Good weekend for me then.

Did that sit down well with the Mrs?

Friday I went to the Metro Centre (a huge shopping centre for those who dont know). Bought myself a few things as I mainly needed some new clothes for my holiday amongst other bits. Saturday was spent infront of the TV watching Gillette Soccer Saturday pretty much and yesterday I went shopping into Durham again because I still had some money so decided to spend that.

I bought Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy yesterday. Has anyone seen it so they can tell me what it is like? Heard good things about it!!!

She just kinda laughed at me, so i'd say i got away with it.

Lucky you. My girlfriend would have probably punched me, kicked me in the balls and then laughed becuase I was in pain :confused:.