Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

Drunk on Saturday & did the disasterous calling / txting people at stupid hours in the morning. I don't remember speaking to any of them and the txts I sent were blank so I'm just hoping I didn't wake anyone up. :D

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Lucky you. My girlfriend would have probably punched me, kicked me in the balls and then laughed becuase I was in pain :confused:.

She's just really mellow. She knows i can be rather flirty with anyone, but also knows i'd never actually go further than that.

Plus i know i wouldnt do anything like that either.

Thought it was pretty dull tbh, not a fan.

Will give it a watch because we all have different tastes but thanks for the feedback :thup:.

Absolutely loving this weather :cool:

Sunglasses smiley definitely needed.

Cant wait to finish work. 2 hours to go :p.

Indeed the weather is great, as is my mood. Hopefully it can be improved more so later on in my homeland.

3-0, Hernandez with a couple.

Will be at least 3-0 I think. Maybe more!!

Did you read the article on Sky Sports from Martin Jol saying he may sell his big stars like Dempsey, Dembele & Hangelaand? Ridiculous!!

SRL, come on your infraction was warranted. Mine was too. However, you should have been infracted again in OTF for saying if anyone has a problem with that they can **** off.

Which is pretty much similar to what I said I got infracted :mad:. One rule for one, one rule for me blah, blah, blah.

It's sunny here but I'm tired.

Was it the wedding last week milner or this week?

It was brilliant actually, we got lovely weather which i think made it a bit better, Saturday was as bad as i have felt in my life tho, super hangover!! :)

I can't believe the prices these places can charge tho, first round of drinks, a straight vodka, glass of wine and bottle of beer, £14!!!!!!! Needless to say it was an expensive night.

This was me later on in the evening, im on the left.

318231_10150619843616824_528621823_9397350_1293332005_n.jpg

It was brilliant actually, we got lovely weather which i think made it a bit better, Saturday was as bad as i have felt in my life tho, super hangover!! :)

I can't believe the prices these places can charge tho, first round of drinks, a straight vodka, glass of wine and bottle of beer, £14!!!!!!! Needless to say it was an expensive night.

You look like a young Mani from Stone Roses :D

SRL, come on your infraction was warranted. Mine was too. However, you should have been infracted again in OTF for saying if anyone has a problem with that they can **** off.

Which is pretty much similar to what I said I got infracted :mad:. One rule for one, one rule for me blah, blah, blah.

Calm down kid. Dont get your knickers in a knot.

ffs just let it go, SRL was messing about with his replies in this thread today.

:D.

What have you been up to SRL?

Lots apparently haha.

You look ****ed haha.

Suprised Fergie keeps playing Welbeck ahead of Hernandez. Not saying that Welbeck is a bad player or anything because he has had a good season, but Hernandez is fantastic!!! Only reason I can think of is because Welbeck's hold up play is much better.

Suprised Fergie keeps playing Welbeck ahead of Hernandez. Not saying that Welbeck is a bad player or anything because he has had a good season, but Hernandez is fantastic!!! Only reason I can think of is because Welbeck's hold up play is much better.

I think he views Welbeck more longterm doesn't he? I've heard him mention before than he has high hopes for him and that he will be a massive player over the years. I like Hernandez but he's a bit 1 dimensional for me.

I've never rated Hernandez particularly highly. Never really rate footballers like that and think Welbeck's a far better player.

He is. But if you are going to need someone to snaffle up a chance I'd take Hernandez. It's a difficult one.

I've never rated Hernandez particularly highly. Never really rate footballers like that and think Welbeck's a far better player.
from what I have seen of the pair, id say that Welbeck does pretty much everything better, apart maybe form being clinical in front of goal, where Hernandez still have a slight edge

A month today and I will be playing FM :D A little late I know...

New PC/Laptop? :)

He is. But if you are going to need someone to snaffle up a chance I'd take Hernandez. It's a difficult one.

Hernandez for me is an impact player. Great to have on the bench and when he does come on can change a game, especially late on when you need that more clinical finishing. He's never the same when he starts a full game for me. But then again I don't watch him week in week out. So I could be wrong.

New PC/Laptop? :)

Yup, really want it now!

This one couldn't be more on its last legs. I have to jam it against the wall at the back to get it to charge... the slightest movement and it stops charging, and the battery lasts 26 seconds.

"One stat that has gone relatively unmentioned is that whilst Messi was breaking the record, Granada were becoming the first away side to score three at the Nou Camp this season."

Heath will give you lots of good karma.

Wow what a mess http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279621-FM12-Under-21-s-With-Fixed-PA-160-amp-9-s-amp-10-s-***SPOILERS***/page2 that thread was. I've just deleted 94 posts that had **** all to do with the subject. If any of you notice people posting about real football in any other thread's or this one can you PM me, Purefun or hit the report function please.

That thread was an embarrasment :(

I take it people kept arguing and posting after I advised not to :(

Have been busy the last week or so.

Granada were crap last night. Lost 3-0 at home to Sevilla. Missed opportunity to go 9 points clear of the bottom three. Will have it all to do against Racing Santander this weekend now.

"One stat that has gone relatively unmentioned is that whilst Messi was breaking the record, Granada were becoming the first away side to score three at the Nou Camp this season."

Heath will give you lots of good karma.

I actually checked the statistics this week, after I'd written an article of my own. It's all about the threes... First team not only this season to score three at Camp Nou, but first team in three seasons to do so. Also the first time Granada have scored three at Camp Nou... ever! Then of course, can't forget that Messi happened to score three.