Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't plan my life that far in advance. Even if I did, I don't need the weather to be good or bad to do it. If I go into town, it can be raining or sunny for all I care. If I was going to London or on a day trip, I still wouldn't check the weather. I used to check it all the time at school when I played cricket so I knew what the possibilties of it being called off were.

I don't plan my life that far in advance. Even if I did, I don't need the weather to be good or bad to do it. If I go into town, it can be raining or sunny for all I care. If I was going to London or on a day trip, I still wouldn't check the weather. I used to check it all the time at school when I played cricket so I knew what the possibilties of it being called off were.

Excuse me, but yes you do. Numerous times in this thread.

Ok whatever, I don't check the weather to plan my life. Simples Tom?

Well all I'm saying is make your mind up. One minute you're saying "i don't plan my life that far in advance" and then the next you're saying "Planning a few days in advance isn't that far in advance imo". Make you're ****ing my mind up which it is.

AcidBurn - The zoo? I pressume you mean with the kids, and not because you like giraffes?

I'm off today on holiday, back tomorrow. I'm then off Wednesday and Thursday before working Friday and Saturday and then I'm off Sunday. That leaves me with 5 hours holiday left, where I'll try and get from the week commencing the 26th. I may lose those hours though. But if I could ideally I'd get Sunday the 25th off, so I can go out for my supervisors/mates birthday on the 24th, have the 25th as a day off and then have my two days Monday & Tuesday and then take 5 hours holiday Wednesday and take the other 2/3 hours unpaid.
Excuse me, but yes you do. Numerous times in this thread.

:D You don't plan that far in advance.

Just finished off an assignment that I thought I couldn't possibly do before the 11.59 deadline.

That is the last assignment of Uni first year, now just 2 exams in May :)

Couldn't imagine it being a program that you'd like Tom for some strange reason, had you down as a documentry guy.

Big Bang Theory is awesome :cool:

They're so high and mighty, always looking down on everyone else.

Had to laugh.

Chester, don't think I have ever been to any other zoo.

I also think Chester Zoo is great :D.

I really can't express how much I love The Big Bang Theory, Sheldon/Penny interaction especially. Plus clearly she's fit. Link for Purefun's benefit.
I really couldn't agree more. Love this show so much.

Agreed!!!

Never watched Big Bang Theory, season 1-4 on Amazon for £29, worth buying you reckon?

£29 for four series sounds like a good deal. I'd try watching a couple of episodes online before buying them though.

My tv schedule is quite busy at the minute. Homeland, Grimm, Alcatraz, Big Bang Theory, Rules of Engagement & Celebrity Juice. Something for each night of the week that I don't go out. :D

The same thing goes. We're still in touch with each other, so it would be disrespectful to her.

Always knew tom was a nice lad deep down :thup:

Is you purefun who has the good looking sister in law?