Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

You ****ing kidding me. Give me some proof. Must have been drunk beyond believe. I hope.

And by old thread you mean like the ones from 3-4 years ago?

Yups was about 3 years ago. I'm sure you did PF. She looked alright, you didn't say anything bad though.

I'm taking it I'm right then and she is good looking?

Aah good old times.

Really?

The degenerate young ***** in that old thread did nothing but bicker. Also they took everything so seriously and could never take a joke.

T'is much better now, you know, with the exception of the students.

Really?

The degenerate young ***** in that old thread did nothing but bicker. Also they took everything so seriously and could never take a joke.

Made me chuckle.

Cleon is ruthless, Purefun appears to have a softer side to him :D

Na Cleon is cool if you get to know him. Many moons ago, well, about a year ago, he used to think I was a complete ****. Lord knows why he change his mind.

Purefun is the same really, and I've known him now for like five years.

Made me chuckle.

Glad to be of service.

Really?

Now there's just one degenerate left, the original one, tom :cool:

You even infracted me a couple of times. *sad face*

Cleon would never do that......

Probs wouldn't.

on would have just banned you. He has no feelings.

This is also true, I normally just do ban people.

I did used to think tom was a ****, he's okay though and actually funny. People just don't get his humour :(

Ahhh my sexuality asn't been mentioned for a while. A month never passes without it been questioned.

Now there's just one degenerate left, the original one, tom :cool:

Indeed. I never said I wasn't one, just that the others were young.

Probs wouldn't.

I think I'm safe with you and Purefun, unless I do something really stupid. And lets be honest, that's entirely possible.

I did used to think tom was a ****, he's okay though and actually funny. People just don't get his humour :(

I'm so misunderstood. *sad face*

Cleon infracted me. The dirty swine :D!!! How long does this thing last for anyway. Makes me feel dirty.

Ive moved back into my Mam & Dad's for the week-end........at least. Will see how things go.

Fell out with the mrs and not sure if things will work through. Cant say I have been happy lately and Ive told her so I am back at my parents until Sunday at which point I will have to go back to get some more clothes ha.

Cleon infracted me. The dirty swine :D!!! How long does this thing last for anyway. Makes me feel dirty.

Ive moved back into my Mam & Dad's for the week-end........at least. Will see how things go.

12 months but I'll sort it before :)

How come you've moved out? Do they live in Durham?

12 months but I'll sort it before :)

How come you've moved out? Do they live in Durham?

Haha I forgive you ;).

Look up one post at #4786 as to why. Not going to list all the details on here though but thats the jist of it.

My house is about 20-25 minutes away from my Mam & Dad's so its not to bad....but they do live in the Durham area. A village near Spennymoor to be more specific.

Question!!! Ive just gone online on Steam for the first time in months and I am guessing that it is downloading the latest patch because it keeps saying the game is unavailable when I click play. Am I correct in thinking so?

Question!!! Ive just gone online on Steam for the first time in months and I am guessing that it is downloading the latest patch because it keeps saying the game is unavailable when I click play. Am I correct in thinking so?

Could be, although after the patch is installed I do know a few people had a problem that FM wouldn't startup, happened to me and my friend as well, but just log out of steam then back in again and it should work.

Well closing it down and opening it back up hasnt worked so I am guessing its still downloading. Is there a way to view on Steam if it is downloading the patch?

Northallerton, you might know where it is, but a lot of people don't :p

Think I passed through on my way to Lakes last yeah. And we go pretty close when we go to Newcastle every 2 weeks :thup:

At least you have a general idea :D scary thing is I'm going to Leeds Trinity Uni n September which is in Horsforth, and I think Tom is there, or at least he said it's a 5 minutes walk away from it anyway.

Yep, five to ten minutes from Trinity I am.

Northallerton is where the Dawson brothers are from iirc.

I won't ask for my infraction to be wiped. I know what the answer will be. However Cleon, if you're feeling generous, you could always.......

Oh and Joe's already said what he got infracted for before. Or what thread it was in anyway.

I stand by my first infraction/warning. Although the second one would have been sorted by Cleon telling us to shut up.