Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't watched wrestling in years, last time I did... Goldberg, The Rock, HHH, Kane etc was all still there... then watched Wrestlemania (only just finished now) and it is so good to see some of them still there. HHH in incredible shape, guy looks a monster.

After the Rock/Cena match finished, I had a massive grin on my face :D Wasn't expecting to still enjoy it as much as I did!

Haven't watched wrestling in years, last time I did... Goldberg, The Rock, HHH, Kane etc was all still there... then watched Wrestlemania (only just finished now) and it is so good to see some of them still there. HHH in incredible shape, guy looks a monster.

After the Rock/Cena match finished, I had a massive grin on my face :D Wasn't expecting to still enjoy it as much as I did!

Thats the Triple H diet for you. By diet I mean steroids :D.

Kurt Cobain died 18 years ago today, wish I could have seen him live.
Snap!!! Would have loved to see Nirvana live.

Some of you probably aren't old enough to remember a TV show on Channel 4 called "The Word".

I was at the studio in Manchester when Nirvana played live on the show. Was fantastic. :)

[video=youtube;kqHXr2pxnRc]

I'm in the audience there bouncing around somewhere... :lol:

21 years ago! :eek:

[video=youtube;AO6d18p5DVI]

Literally the most insane crowd I have ever been a part of. That was the last song of their set but bloody hell it was mental all night!!

My best gig was probably Taste of Chaos way back in 2006. 6 bands playing back to back and I liked them all, particularly Alexisonfire who I think were my favourite band at the time. Alexisonfire or Dance Gavin Dance headline gigs were my favourite from one band.

The coordination to do that at 10 years old. :eek:

And even I know that song, it's safe to say most people in this thread will haha.

Thought most would but I am used to talking to people with little to no musical taste where I work. Out of 40 plus people only one or two know about good music.

Oh ignore NF when it comes to music, his opinion is invalid as he likes TV talent shows.
I could not agree any more with this statement than I do.

This :thup:.

I don't think you can judge a song based on a version with no lyrics, I find lyrics are pretty important so we will just have to disagree. Then again with your taste I doubt you would like it anyway.

What is everyone up to today then?

Nohting really. Chilling out watching Sunderland - Tottenham, then Gillette Soccer Saturday, and then Stoke - Wolves.

Having a quiet night in with the missus tonight, but that might mean I get some more time on Football Manager if she chooses to watch her talent shows!

FM save file corrupted. Lost four months of game time. :(

Did you not have rolling autosave ticked? Solves a lot of problems. That said, sometimes (and I've no idea why), when I've had a save corrupted, I've managed to recover it using the rollback feature in Windows backup/recovery, simply by rolling things back a day or so.

Just watched both the Portsmouth goals, both very special indeed! Didn't realise you guys were that far down in the table though, real shame I thought you had been mid-table all season.

Anyway on a slightly cheerier note, anybody got predictions for the game today? Man United to draw 1-1 with QPR & Arsenal to win 2-1 against City.

They were mid-table until they got a 10 point deduction. If they hadn't of got that then I reckon we'd be down by now.

If they had an extra 10 points then wouldn't the relegation zone be Donny, Cov and Bristol Rovers? Haven't checked the table in a bit though so I'm probably wrong, but Forest wouldn't be down by now anyway.

Bristol City. It would, but when Pompey got the points deducation we were in the relegation zone and didn't look like we could win a game or many. So, I reckon Pompey getting the points deduction has helped somewhat as they replaced us in the relegation zone as soon as they got the 10 point deduction.

Must say, a pleasing day of football for me.

Granada drew 0-0 away at Mallorca, but at least they have another point towards survival and are now 7 points ahead of the bottom three.

Man Utd winning was obviously nice, whilst City losing... bliss. ;)

Looking at the next three fixtures for Man Utd and Man City, I would have said both teams should win each of their next three games. That'll make the derby match decisive.

We(Sunderland) have Man United on the last day of the season.