Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

Yeah it wasnt a penalty but once given it had to be a sending off. Its more annoying that the decision that went in Man Utd's favour against Fulham which was a definite penalty.

Will be watching Fulham/Chelsea tonight and think it could go either way, but I do think the score will be 2-1. Newcastle continue to march on as well.

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

As I've just posted in the Spurs thread, I am never again paying money to watch Spurs while Redknapp remains our manager. Useless. (there was much more swearing used in my post in the Spurs thread).

Time to avoid reality and play FM.

There must be something better on't tele tonight than Blackburn vs. Liverpool?

Depends if you enjoy seeing a Liverpool defeat or not. Yep, thats right, my predicition is that we lose yet again :mad:.

Depends if you enjoy seeing a Liverpool defeat or not. Yep, thats right, my predicition is that we lose yet again :mad:.

You'll be lucky to finish in the top half of the table the way you're going.

And sod Eastenders, even my girlfriend and housemate don't watch that.

Bank holiday weekend full of decorating, I got loads done but now my ****ing radiator is leaking & to replace it, I need my floor coming up & new piping because I've got that old microbore crap. This is the second valve that's gone from barely even touching the radiator.

**** my luck bank balance.

Oldboy is a good film but it's very odd as-well. City of God is an excellent film. American History X is also an excellent movie. Minus points SRL88 for wearing a Batman t-shirt while watching Dark Knight, but Dark Knight is an awesome film. Not long till the Dark Knight Rises is out, cannot wait. :thup:

Oldboy is a good film but it's very odd as-well. City of God is an excellent film. American History X is also an excellent movie. Minus points SRL88 for wearing a Batman t-shirt while watching Dark Knight, but Dark Knight is an awesome film. Not long till the Dark Knight Rises is out, cannot wait. :thup:

Massive minus points for using the word "movie". Americanisms. :thdn:

Resting players for the FA Cup. Don't think Dalglish realises that winning domestic cups isn't enough these days.

Im not surprised but they will have an 5 day rest. I used to play football every day and never got tired so will never understand that :lol:.

Considering the players you have on the bench, it's like he wants to lose. Fancy Blackburn to win this one, need to keep Hoilett, Olsson and The Yak quiet.

Look up on this page....I fancy Blackburn as well.