Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

What else is he? A wind up merchant and you're all biting:D

Biting? I would say more brute honesty in certain claims.

He doesnt bother me, i just wanted to see SLR get another infraction for dishing out some heavy handed abuse :D

Please spell my name right :).

I must have missed that. I don't know why everyone is getting so upset, just because I havnt got 100,000 previous posts everyone seems to view me with suspicion.

I havent seen anyone with such a high number of posts before. I thought I had a lot with over 6,500.

It is today, indeed. I've got a rough idea of what I want. With me caring what people think, it's been quite positive tbh for what I'd like to have done.

Oh and would any of you, if you had/have kids get their ears pierced at 1? Just searching through facebook and someone has had their 1 year old daughters ears pierced :thdn:. Is it just me that finds it wrong?

Oh and would any of you, if you had/have kids get their ears pierced at 1? Just searching through facebook and someone has had their 1 year old daughters ears pierced :thdn:. Is it just me that finds it wrong?

I'm with you on this, it's wrong.

But then again i also think it's wrong that kids are christened/baptised/whatever.

Sarcasm SRL?

Ty, 2's still unacceptable to me. Imo, you shouldn't do something to your children regardless of whether you're their parent or not. I also don't get people who have those big circle things in their ears, so when you take them out you can throw something through them. Looks horrid, wrong and make's you look worse off.

Id love to be in the mind that see's prince albert and thinks of cream eggs.
I didn't think of Prince Albert though?

See's Prince Albert and thinks of Cream Eggs.

I thought you instructed me to ignore you tomtuck01.

I can't use this forum properly so don't know how to post YouTube videos on here, but there is a song that deals with the society we live in today, like a message to these kids and if it could get through it would help I think.

It's called " get better" and it's by an artist called scroobius pip.

It's worth a listen.