Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Sarcasm SRL?

Ty, 2's still unacceptable to me. Imo, you shouldn't do something to your children regardless of whether you're their parent or not. I also don't get people who have those big circle things in their ears, so when you take them out you can throw something through them. Looks horrid, wrong and make's you look worse off.

My dad had his done, I wanted one as well... it was my choice.

Do you still have them done now?

Nope, I stopped wearing my earring when I was like 10 I think, just before year 7 started.

Round here kids with piercings so young are an indicator of chavtastic parents and an eventual chavtastic kid.

Ty is a chav.

I am not biting, but I am far from a chav :D

I just won a copy of Prototype 2 on twitter not sure if it will be any good or not. Just seen they are making a Game of Thrones RPG it will probably be a let down but worth a look, the series and the books are amazing.

Anyone playing anything other than FM or FIFA?

I am not biting, but I am far from a chav :D

So you tell us, chav.

I feel like Tom :(. What is wrong with me.

You're coming ver to the dark side. Welcome, young apprentice.

Blasphemy, if I remember correctly.

Wimp.......

:D

He's only technically an alias, he had another account but it was last used in 2010 and only had 6 posts.

What else is he? A wind up merchant and you're all biting

I'm encouraging the biting. :cool:

You get the language that you're given.

Deal with it.

Well one thing we can say... gechal has certainly created some lively... *erm* debate... amongst you lot.

Future moderator potential, I reckon... :thup:

Indeed.

Manners get you nowhere.

Deal with it.

Can i have a tenner?
If it does, then can i have a tenner? :)
Will never bear Purefun's "Prince Albert" piercing...

What is that?

Round here kids with piercings so young are an indicator of chavtastic parents and an eventual chavtastic kid.

Ty is a chav.

I never said that. I'd have thought by your age you'd have mastered reading.

The rest of the posts I just liked.

You wanted your ears pierced at 2? What did you do, just point and mumble, jeez.

I feel like Tom :(. What is wrong with me.

You're kidding right?

There is no way he is a newbie I just can't prove different :(

I agree.

And as I have said already - I called it straight away!

Didn't Kriss say he wasn't a newbie earlier? Or was that another person?

Kriss said he had an account a couple of year ago but with very few posts. So technically an alias.

I just won a copy of Prototype 2 on twitter not sure if it will be any good or not. Just seen they are making a Game of Thrones RPG it will probably be a let down but worth a look, the series and the books are amazing.

I never ever managed to get the first Prototype game to work, but having looked around various forums, there was a bit of a poop-storm when it was released and lot's of people never got the game to work. Pretty much put me off even considering the second.

There is already a Game of Thrones PC game, but it was panned and looked awful. Hopefully if they're making a "proper" game and it's a decent studio making it, will be interesting to see what they come up with. I love the books and the series too.

At the moment (as well as FM12), I've been playing the following:

· Mass Effect 3... huge disappointment. Not nearly as much content as the first two games, poorly executed IMO and a shoddy "ending".

· Fallout: New Vegas - Played it before, but bought the "complete" edition with all the DLC. I like Bethesda games though, as they give me the "sandbox" style of gaming I like.

· Skyrim - Have completed a couple of times, but I enjoy it and am playing around with various mods now.

· Saints Row 3 - Absolutely hilarious and really enjoying it. Much more "fun" than GTA4.

Got, but yet to play:

· Alan Wake: Collectors Edition - Looked interesting for an Action/RPG type game. Seemed to have decent feedback where I've looked.

· Sins of a Solar Empire - Yup... I ended up getting it. Looking forward to giving it a go.

· LA Noire: Complete Edition - Fancied giving it a go for a while, but put off by some of the user reviews (I never trust magazine/web reviews). Complete Edition with all the DLC was cheap on Amazon, so thought I'd give that a go too.

Not really Ty :(

Most seem to be trying to push the boundaries when it comes to graphics. They obviously have lower settings, but never look as good. I don't think Sins of a Solar Empire is particularly graphics intensive, but it depends if you're into space empire/strategy games.

Must say though... Skyrim on the highest graphics settings, with my big new HD telly...

smiley_18.jpg

Nah, it isn't the best graphics card in the world. Still pretty decent though, I have never seen FM in 3D like this before, it is beautiful.

Nah, it isn't the best graphics card in the world. Still pretty decent though, I have never seen FM in 3D like this before, it is beautiful.

I've never taken to 3D. My laptop can easily play it, but good old 2D is my friend.

And Llorente!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never ever managed to get the first Prototype game to work, but having looked around various forums, there was a bit of a poop-storm when it was released and lot's of people never got the game to work. Pretty much put me off even considering the second.

There is already a Game of Thrones PC game, but it was panned and looked awful. Hopefully if they're making a "proper" game and it's a decent studio making it, will be interesting to see what they come up with. I love the books and the series too.

At the moment (as well as FM12), I've been playing the following:

· Mass Effect 3... huge disappointment. Not nearly as much content as the first two games, poorly executed IMO and a shoddy "ending".

· Fallout: New Vegas - Played it before, but bought the "complete" edition with all the DLC. I like Bethesda games though, as they give me the "sandbox" style of gaming I like.

· Skyrim - Have completed a couple of times, but I enjoy it and am playing around with various mods now.

· Saints Row 3 - Absolutely hilarious and really enjoying it. Much more "fun" than GTA4.

Got, but yet to play:

· Alan Wake: Collectors Edition - Looked interesting for an Action/RPG type game. Seemed to have decent feedback where I've looked.

· Sins of a Solar Empire - Yup... I ended up getting it. Looking forward to giving it a go.

· LA Noire: Complete Edition - Fancied giving it a go for a while, but put off by some of the user reviews (I never trust magazine/web reviews). Complete Edition with all the DLC was cheap on Amazon, so thought I'd give that a go too.

I disliked the first Mass Effect game it was extremely boring and consisted of the same thing over and over again. I think I have Sins of a Solar Empire somewhere, I loved New Vegas not quite as good as Fallout 3 but still great fun speaking of sand box game have you seen Dishonoured looks pretty damn sweet. Saints Row 3 is just a good game to mess about on. I hope Game of Thrones isn't too rushed I had never heard of it coming out until a few days a go.

I miss my Xbox, been without it for about a month now and my laptop isn't good enough to play games with proper graphics. Was just getting into competitive MW3 as well, after resisting it for aages. May as well not bother and just wait for the next COD for competitive now tbh.

I still play black opps quite a lot and halo 3 still from time to time if there are enough people on to make it worth while, i never really liked the modern warefare games as much, and they dont have the zombies mode included so never bought the new one. I could play zombies all night easily, when you get properly going in that mode its mental.