Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

He always seems to perform when he plays. Goal against Chelsea in the league and the League Cup. Played well against Stoke in the Quater-Final and 2 against Blackburn. He is a lot better than the likes of Kuyt who seem to plays far more often than he should. His work rate is there but not much else. I would say I can't wait till the end of the season so we can get rid of half the squad and start again but if Dalglish is in charge I can see us spending £25m on someone like Ebanks-Blake.

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Weeeeeeeeeellllllll..... drink a drink a drink

to Kenny the king the king the king

he's the destroyer of your football team

he's the greatest, tactical genius

that the woooooooorld

has ever seen

:D

I'm going to get an infraction for foul language after that.

Its nothing out the norm for you to use language. Only gechal will report you I would think.

Haha. Who by?

I still havent forgiven Cleon for infracting me.

I'm not telling you, mainly because I know that it wan't just one who noticed my language and apparent bad behaviour in GD. I accept the first charge, my language has been horrific recently, but completely reject the second.

The fact that I haven't been infracted is probably thanks to the mods who post in here.

I think anyone who opens a thread in GD should be infracted but anyone who posts a logical response from the outside like us should be given an applause.

Started celebrated last night which was awesome. Not out tonight because well, Saturdays are crap and full of locals.

Tomorrow after football, pretty much all day drinking session at the SU followed by a dubstep event thing. Monday the proper celebration out in town.

Cannot wait :D

I've just missed most of the Newcastle - Man City game as I fell asleep :(. It's also cold and I'm still tired :(.

Sounds like the night shifts have got to you....

I've been awake since 10am Saturday. Watched the Mayweather fight that started at 5am today. Living legend.

Nah, I've been on days for the past few days. Only ended up doing 2 night shifts in the end as I was needed in Friday, Saturday day. I was up at quarter to 3 this morning for work and didn't go to bed until just after 10 last night. Combine that with the 4 and bit hours sleep I had Friday night and I'd had about 9 hours sleep in 2 days over Friday and Saturday night.

Nah, I've been on days for the past few days. Only ended up doing 2 night shifts in the end as I was needed in Friday, Saturday day. I was up at quarter to 3 this morning for work and didn't go to bed until just after 10 last night. Combine that with the 4 and bit hours sleep I had Friday night and I'd had about 9 hours sleep in 2 days over Friday and Saturday night.

I call that more then enough tbf.

Yeah, a few typing errors in that.

Asked some girl out for a drink over facebook(not wise I know) and she hasn't replied yet has been online a few times since. I'm not actually bothered and my confidence is still there. Tempted to go ask some more that I like :D.

Do you have like some sort of top list of girls you're going to ask out? :D