Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

Anyone else watching the Blackburn v Wigan game? It's dull :thdn: Highlight of the game so far was a chicken, dressed in a Blackburn Rovers flag, invading the pitch, only for Al Habsi and Yakubu to catch it :D

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

No, but it seems like that :D. I just get talking to different girls, or like them and don't talk to them for a while so the liking goes away/I forget and then I see them again and it comes back :(. That probably isn't normal. They all work at the same place as me as well :(. The one I've just asked is miles out of my league and we talk most weekends as that's when she's in. Maybe it's because I don't expect anything from this that I'm not bothered.

The other 2, well one's a 22 year old and another is a student. I liked the 22 year old for ages, then she got pregnant and went off for maternity leave. Then I saw/seen her at a party about a month ago and she still looked amazing. Don't think she likes me but she's said she's split with her bf. It's just finding the right time to ask. The student, I've said hello to on a few occasions but nothing more. She doesn't really interact much with people from work tbh. So it's trying to find the time to talk to her and get to know her a little better.

That's it for now. Don't like the one from a few months back now either. Cleon already knows most of the second paragraph anyway.

I go away on Thursday!!! Might have some fun and get myself banned on Wednesday............

Where you off?

Stay clear!!

What a load of rubbish, why should he stay clear?

Ignore all student's they know sod all

Where you off?

Tenerife for two weeks. (Yes I'm a creature of habit)

Going to be well pissed if somehow we managed to win the title an I'm not in the country. Bloody missus booking a holiday in May, how daft is she?!

Tenerife for two weeks.

Going to be well pissed if somehow we managed to win the title an I'm not in the country. Bloody missus booking a holiday in May, how daft is she?!

Have a nice time fella :thup:

Just imagine the flip side if you don't win the league you'll be out of the country. When you get back it'll be nearly the Euros everyone will have forgot you didn't win title :cool:

Joe, why should I. I haven't even got to the stage of finding out whether she likes me or not yet. If she does, I'd like to get to know her more and if that happens, the baby will come with her and I haven't got a problem with that thinking of it. But if I got to know her and then got to the stage where it wasn't working because of this then well. What I'm trying to say is I'll cross that bridge if/when I come to it. Not going to dismiss someone because of a baby.

im off to magaluf with the mrs and some friends in june...

im 29 next week... she's 21 and all our mates are friggin 21 or something too..

i swear im getting too old for this s**t :p

anyone else off on holidays this summer?

What a load of rubbish, why should he stay clear?

Ignore all student's they know sod all

Good one. :rolleyes:

Going to be well pissed if somehow we managed to win the title an I'm not in the country.

Ah don't worry that won't happen. :thup:

Bah, holidays are for people with jobs.

im off to magaluf with the mrs and some friends in june...

im 29 next week... she's 21 and all our mates are friggin 21 or something too..

i swear im getting too old for this s**t :p

You don't need to put more than one full stop or crap smilies at the end of every sentence.

Ah don't worry that won't happen. :thup:

Indeed I can't imagine it doing so really.

Welshy's Guide to Trolling a Troll

A few minutes ago.. this was spammed all over our lovely precious forums :

hilariousu.png

As hilarious as his attempt was, I find this annoying type of ar*seholery annoying and more importantly, I worry that some innocent little soul will fall for it and actually send this fool passport details and money or something...

So, being bored and annoyed... thought id trace the fella...

SOOOOO

MR Charles Newman

of LANDGATE CHAMBERS 24 LANDGATE, RYE, EAST SUSSEX, TN31 7LJ ....

please feel free to send spam to his house or whatever.

YES IM BORED

I go away on Thursday!!! Might have some fun and get myself banned on Wednesday............

Next Friday for me :D.

Are you going to Las Americas or whas it just along the coast from there?

thankyou,

I can think of much worse things to be then different :)

and irking you is fast becoming my favourite past-time on these forums.

Yeah, erm, you're really not irking me.

Next Friday for me :D.

Are you going to Las Americas or whas it just along the coast from there?

Just along the coast - Costa Adeje.

Just along the coast - Costa Adeje.

Yeah I know where that is. Went through it before. We're going to Chayofa which is 5-10 minutes from Las Americas and Los Cristianos.

Anyone like Warped Tour? The Lineup for the first UK Warped Tour in around 13 years has just been announced.

A few bands I used to like there, A Skylit Drive, Yashin, Architects, BMTH etc. Doubt anyone would want to go to something like with me these days.

*still awaits a comment from SRL88 about the game*

Was a good result and a good performance. Its just a shame that it was in a game which didnt really have a burden on our season. Still, its nice for the fans to see a win at home in what has been a very frustrating season.

Andy Carroll had John Terry's life :cool:.

A few bands I used to like there, A Skylit Drive, Yashin, Architects, BMTH etc. Doubt anyone would want to go to something like with me these days.

Ah I'm just glad it's back. Not going to it though, going to the 'Road to Warped Tour' instead, New Found Glory, Less Than Jake, Man Overboard and The Story So Far playing 5 dates leading up to 'UK Warped Tour'