Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

Press accreditation and access from Rayo Vallecano and Granada CF received... CHECK!

Hotel in Madrid booked... CHECK!

Weekend of debauchery and football to be enjoyed in the Spanish capital... CHECK!

Relegation for Granada at the end of it all... I BLOODY HOPE NOT!

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Im making it my aim to ensure that I get to a Hoffenheim game next season :cool:.

Same, well not Hoffenheim but Dortmund :D Just German football in general though is amazing due to the fans and stadiums. Hopefully the fact that I will be studying Sports Journalism and should I get the opportunity I will be taking it :D

I never studied sport journalism. Just started writing about Granada CF, (published at www.elcentrocampista.com) and started making good contacts at the club.

Still very much "amateur" journalism, but you never know... one thing could lead to another. Taking things more seriously with it from next season. One benefit will be free entry to the games, though I did manage to get a free season for this season. ;)

Will be travelling to more away games next season, so gotta pay for travel and hotel expenses, but I don't mind that. Good excuse to visit parts of Spain I've not seen much of yet. :)

I done Sports Science and Sports Coaching at University. I was hoping it would lead to a job in time for the Olympics....but then I decided to go down the teaching route.

Same, well not Hoffenheim but Dortmund :D Just German football in general though is amazing due to the fans and stadiums. Hopefully the fact that I will be studying Sports Journalism and should I get the opportunity I will be taking it :D

Yeah I love German football. I wish it was on Sky Sports rather than ESPN or what ever its on.

I went to bed at 4am this morning and my girlfriend woke me up at half 7 :(. I feel like death!!!

I didn't get in from the night out until 6.40am :D ... But I got to sleep til half 2!

Yeah the places around here shut from 3-6am, depends where you go.

I was back at a birds for 4.00am and then back in a taxi for 6.30am, the deed was done.

Im not a huge fan of The Voice, but I really enjoyed Tom Jones' group singing Hit the Road Jack. One of the few songs away from the genre of rock which I love. Ray Charles :cool:.

Oh, I won't be jumping in anymore like in the past :(. I'll just try getting to know them before deciding whether or not I properly like them. The one I've just asked, I've liked on and off for about a year now. The one I asked at the start of the week, well she's fit but I had nothing to lose so thought I'd ask :D.

Just wanted to say hello to you lot, live and direct from Madrid. :D

For the benefit of Purefun... Yes, plenty of beer tonight in the Spanish capital... But hell... It's expensive!

Will be tweeting live from the Rayo Vallecano v Granada match tomorrow night for @iCentrocampista :thup:

Warning!!! DO NOT drink a load of beer and eat a spicy pizza with jalapenos all over it because it results in a rather bad trip to the toilet!!!

Afternoon peeps :)

Anyone playing Diablo 3 at midnight?

Hows things Cleon? Long time no speak.

Back from Madrid... what a weekend! :D

Get up to much whilst there Heath?

On a brighter note for myself. I have finished my last 2 assignments of the year :cool:.

Hows things Cleon? Long time no speak.

On a brighter note for myself. I have finished my last 2 assignments of the year :cool:.

Not bad yourself?

Been house hunting in South Shield's, Whitley bay, Tynemouth and colour coats and I'm still no wiser were I wanna live :(

Not bad yourself?

Been house hunting in South Shield's, Whitley bay, Tynemouth and colour coats and I'm still no wiser were I wanna live :(

Cant complain. Waiting to hear back from a few teaching jobs which I applied for but will have to wait and see. Im going on holiday on Friday where I might end up bumping into Tom's ugly mug haha.

Out of those three places I would rule our South Shields straight away. The place is a dump!!! I quite like Tynemouth. The beach is quite nice, but sadly when it is nice weather (which is rare up here), it gets overloaded with snobby students :(. I would probably pick Tynemouth over Whitley Bay personally.

Lived moments of seeming despair, then joy... then spent the night toasting La Liga survival with Rayo and Granada fans.

Usual stuff for the last day of the season. ;)

For how long are you going?

2 weeks...and when I get back (Friday 1st June), I have the full week-end off and then its the Queen's Diamon Jubilee (not that I give a crap about that) which means I also get the Monday & Tuesday off work because its a Bank Holiday.

I don't get bank holidays. I do but I don't. I don't think we've got it this year. Last year we got the wedding in our holiday allowance. This year, I don't think we have. I'm now off for 5 days as well. Maybe going to a gig Friday, out on Saturday for my birthday. Relax Sunday ready for Monday.

I'll explain. We open on most bank holidays. All apart from Christmas, Boxing and New Years Day. So all the others go into our holiday allowance which means we can take them whenever we want. Much prefer it that way. Employers, much like last year, don't have to give you the second day off for the bank holiday, so the Tuesday. As it isn't an official bank holiday. Last year we got it for the Wedding. This year, I don't think we've got it.