Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing like that guys... Just saying I wanted the sofa and they took over. Anyway it's my cousin that's trying to get on my sister in law anyway, I had to sit all on my one bob.

Nothing like that guys... Just saying I wanted the sofa and they took over. Anyway it's my cousin that's trying to get on my sister in law anyway, I had to sit all on my one bob.

Would have been funnier if you'd found them "getting comfy" in bed.

Hey gechal, I don't care!

I got him on ignore blink.gif

Don't feed the trolls :herman:

God, ain't you two friendly.... I apologise that I used the shortened version of Laugh Out Loud which I used to make it so I wasn't being nasty

There having banter with you

God, ain't you two friendly.... I apologise that I used the shortened version of Laugh Out Loud which I used to make it so I wasn't being nasty

We're very friendly I will have you know!!!

It can be a struggle in here at times hey

You life seems a struggle.

Hey tomtuck, I got a friend!

Pretty weird if you class someone online who you have never seen as a friend.

I would say, after 34 years of being alive , that life in general is pretty much one big struggle for all of us. I think the best way to deal with it is to stop, look around, and be grateful for what you have. Appreciate the small things and not worry or stress about things which you have no control.

Life is hard, but also beautiful in equal measure.

I would say, after 34 years of being alive , that life in general is pretty much one big struggle for all of us. I think the best way to deal with it is to stop, look around, and be grateful for what you have. Appreciate the small things and not worry or stress about things which you have no control.

Life is hard, but also beautiful in equal measure.

Let me tell you something you already know, the world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it'll beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. Nobody is going to hit as hard as life, but it ain't about how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward, how much you can take, and keep moving forward. Thats how winning is done! Because if you wanna get through all the battling you gotta go through to get to where you wanna get, who's got the right to stop you? Now if you know what you're worth, go out and get what you're worth! But you've gotta be willing to take the hits and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of him or her or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain't you! You're better than that!

A quick google search suggests Rocky?

Edit: Cleon, I haven't. I have all of them in a box set ready to watch though for when I'm bored :cool:.

You're always bored and looking for something to do, you should watch them.

Rocky Balboa.
Everyone as seen Rocky
Rocky :D I only know that as I watched it last night!

Yes, yes and yes. Great film.

A quick google search suggests Rocky?

Edit: Cleon, I haven't. I have all of them in a box set ready to watch though for when I'm bored :cool:.

Cheater. -10 points.

You wasn't out? :eek:

If I was at Uni I would of been out yes, love Fridays. Back home now with the parents, after being at a student filled town for 8 months... coming back and living here I hate it, hate the night life, hate most of the people. Kill me now...

I haven't been bored for ages. Some youths set fire to some trees outside of work today. Needed the fire brigade as well. What a waste of money and time. Shame these youths don't realise this.

Welcome to Nottingham :thup:

If I was at Uni I would of been out yes, love Fridays. Back home now with the parents, after being at a student filled town for 8 months... coming back and living here I hate it, hate the night life, hate most of the people. Kill me now...

Where is it your parents live(not exactly I'm not a stalker)

Who is your first FM game going to be as?

Where is it your parents live(not exactly I'm not a stalker)

Who is your first FM game going to be as?

Wisbech. Google it, the amount of bad stuff that comes up shows how bad this place is.

Wish the family still lived in Portsmouth, I really do.

I am not sure, I started as Chelsea on the old laptop (the one I returned) and got sacked at Christmas. Can't remember ever getting sacked on an FM game before...