Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Like *******?

Yups

On loan? Not heard anything about that.

All over every single Sheff Utd site and local Sheffield papers, even the manager as said he's allowed to sign him onloan as he's not needed next season.

Yeah I expected him to go out on loan somewhere. Hoped it would be a Championship club though. I'm sure he'll do well for you :thup:

You don't want him going to one of your rivals according to the papers, which makes sense.

I wouldn't have minded going to a team that'll be in the lower half of the Championship. A team like, say Nottingham Forest for example. That would have been fine and wouldn't have really affected out promotion push. Ah well, you boys will more than likely be getting promoted next season so I guess that's good experience for him.

You can disclose it to me, via PM! :brock:
Because you was an arse and baited him, hence the same reason you got a warning.
Nope, that was the last one. He's picked up another one since. It was 0/1(10) the other day. Now it's not.

It was the comment I made the other day in here about someone and it got reported :thup:.

I went to Ikea earlier the one near Metro Centre. Got chester draws and a book case. £139 for chester draws ffs for little'uns bedroom :/

Tis the exact same one which I have just been to. Got a wardrobe for me & the mrs, two bedside cabinets and a bookcase for £180.

What sort of place has it where you have to buy the doors seperate to the actual wardrobe itself and all the railings and have them at complete opposite ends of the isle's. Mental :rolleyes:.

It was the comment I made the other day in here about someone and it got reported :thup:.

You are taking the michael? What has become of this great place? If stuff like that is getting reported, then we're going back to the bad old days of jams1234. God help us.

You are taking the michael? What has become of this great place? If stuff like that is getting reported, then we're going back to the bad old days of jams1234. God help us.

Im afraid not!!! I blame gechal or CrD :brock:.

If I reported everything that was said about me in here then tomtuck would be in prison by now, let alone given a warning.

I've never said anyting that wasn't just the right side of ok. And infact I seldom do, hence the lack of ugly infraction marks under my post count.

Tis the exact same one which I have just been to. Got a wardrobe for me & the mrs, two bedside cabinets and a bookcase for £180.

What sort of place has it where you have to buy the doors seperate to the actual wardrobe itself and all the railings and have them at complete opposite ends of the isle's. Mental :rolleyes:.

I got the cheap Billy bookcase

You are ok. I've said before I quite like your posts and your occasional put downs, they make me laugh.

That's the point of them..................like has been agreed by me and Cleon already tonight, I'm rarely serious.

Anyone here ever play football manager live?

And what's this esd? How do I know if I play fm with this version?

Tried once and gave up because it got somewhat annoying.

Tried once and gave up because it got somewhat annoying.

Annoying how? I found it was almost more about the communities it created, more than the game itself. To be competitive the amount of hours you had to put in was insane. That's the advantage fm has over it, you can dip in and out when you please.

hahaha serious? I got white, infact it was this one http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/10208467/

http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/80085707/

Went for a cheap £9.99 one just to store a few things in our bedroom.

Annoying how? I found it was almost more about the communities it created, more than the game itself. To be competitive the amount of hours you had to put in was insane. That's the advantage fm has over it, you can dip in and out when you please.

I tried on the first FM which was released I think and it was extremely slow back then. Havent tried since, probably because I have no friends who are as obsessed with FM like me ha.

When it was first released, you couldn't really do a lot with the tactics, you had to earn the ability to use more sliders as you went along, which wasn't great.

I had a break from it after about 2 seasons, went back after the tactic creator had been introduced, and that side of it was a while lot better.

From what i have SEEN, you can't use the English language very well.

There is no law/rule that says I cannot use the word saw in that sentence. If you want simple English my friend you use seen. Just don't correct when there is nothing to correct.

Not really to bother it gets said round here and I use it so if I have been brought up while using it, including at school what does it matter, I still see it used in books as well. Don't see what your problems are, I mean we're on a forum where I see people type out crap like "y? i did tht n we won" I never see them guys get pulled over but because I said something wrong the other day I do!? Pointless!

Work until 4, then a 16 mile cycle before doing absolutely nothing tonight. Tuesdays depress me, I miss the Euro group stage already :( 2 games a day!