Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I'd say that's a bit over the top. Let's hope you don't take that bad attitude into the classroom

Pretty funny tbf. :D

Already at home - finished early because I was going to the dentist. I got a sticker for being a good boy. :brock:

Just reminded me I've got the dentist tomorrow, would almost certainly have forgotten otherwise. Also booked a doctor's appointment for tomorrow about the flesh eating virus in my leg. Fun morning.

My mum and dad have gone to Makro and they picking me up some sour cherries, 2 cases of strawbs and a case of mountain dew. Will set me back about £25 but I don't care.

And last week you was moaning about been fat and wanted to lose weight.....the youth of today, all moan about what they want but don't actually go about sorting out their issues. Shame on you.

I've been doing well by trying to cut out the crap. But I can't. The cravings that I'm getting are really bad. Just have to accept that I shall be fat.

No you don't have to be, you're choosing to be.

And last week you was moaning about been fat and wanted to lose weight.....the youth of today, all moan about what they want but don't actually go about sorting out their issues. Shame on you.
No you don't have to be, you're choosing to be.

Cleon knows the score.

I've always been a big lad. Even if I exorcised(sp?). It wouldn't make a difference. I'm active at work and I cut out the crap for 2 weeks and nothing.

Exercised :).

I've always been a big lad. Even if I exorcised(sp?). It wouldn't make a difference. I'm active at work and I cut out the crap for 2 weeks and nothing.

You need more than 2 weeks. Plus been active at work doesn't count. You need to do stuff in addition to your normal routine. If not then you'd always have been skinny if you think about it :D

Plus I don't mean this nasty but you're a quitter. So I doubt you exercised properly for 2 weeks, you'll have gone into wanting to change but then quit first time you got tempted or bored.

Since I got back off holiday I have barely ate crap at all and havent drank much really. Its all about will power.

Once you get past the first few tempations to go back to old ways then its easy because you change your mindset.

Its all well and good to have a treat at any time, but to pig out on **** all the time is just daft. You need to eat all types of foods, fats and carbs included, but not just them.

Alcohol has always been my biggest problem for weight. When I dont drink the weight drops off.

I'm a quitter when I can't be arsed. So yes, I'll agree with that. I haven't done much exercise outside of work. Lifting, being on my feet for 9 or so hours is more than enough exercise.

On your days off you could quite easily go for a few mile run, or even a walk for that matter.

I'm a quitter when I can't be arsed. So yes, I'll agree with that. I haven't done much exercise outside of work. Lifting, being on my feet for 9 or so hours is more than enough exercise.

No it's not enough or you wouldn't be complaining about been fat. You cannot count work as exercise unless its fitness based. Lifting things etc doesn't count.

And it doesn't matter if you are big boned or not, you can still be of a weight that is appropriate for that size. We have loads of big boned people at the gym but they aren't fat.

It's too hot at the moment :(. Have no pop anything in the house. So I have gone for milk.

I can also still spin the ball :cool:. Went outside and tried something and I seem to be able to turn it more now than when I was a youngster. Turning a tennis ball is easy. Cricket ball not as but I can do that now.

Would love to get back into playing cricket :(.

All these diets and fads regarding losing weight are nonsense. All you have to do is think - the recommended daily intake of calories for men is 2500 I think. All you have to do is keep to that or just under and chuck in some exercise three times a week. It has to be exercise that pushes you, makes you sweat and gets your heart rate up. Stuff that burns those calories.

A 30 min run would burn say 300 - 400 calories very roughly. 2500 daily intake - 400 calories running, your calorie count for that day would be 2100. your in credit. Do that run three times in one week , say Mon Wed Fri with the weekend off(but still being good food wise) in two months time you would notice a big difference.

Not only weight wise, you would have more energy, find working the shifts easier, your mood would improve, you would deal with stress better, feel more relaxed and feel better about yourself.

You can only do it if you really want to though. As Floyd Mayweather would say "Hard work/Dedication"

Absolutely awful weather up here today.

Almost 30 degrees here. I probably deserve that.

You also predicted Belgium would win the Euro's a while back :D

If they would qualify they would have been in the final. :cool:

Anyway Belgium in the final of the WC. :brock:

We have thunder and lighting here now and the daughter throwing a right fit because I won't let her out in it!

Just let her out. If she gets hit by lightning and survives, she'll know better next time. If she doesn't survive then no more whiney child - problem solved.

Just let her out. If she gets hit by lightning and survives, she'll know better next time. If she doesn't survive then no more whiney child - problem solved.

:applause:.

Almost 30 degrees here. I probably deserve that.

If they would qualify they would have been in the final. :cool:

Anyway Belgium in the final of the WC. :brock:

You gotta score goals somehow to make a final though. Belgium don't score :D

I'm gonna try this with my 3 daughters.

You'd make a great dad tom (and no not been sarky)