Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

Two power cuts here already today, getting work done when your computer keeps going off isn't fun. I was going to say the storm has passed now, it was alright outside, even managed a quick cigarette but it's lashing it down again now. Hoping for a proper power cut so I get sent home & can start smashing plaster off the living room walls ready to board it on Saturday.

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Two power cuts here already today, getting work done when your computer keeps going off isn't fun. I was going to say the storm has passed now, it was alright outside, even managed a quick cigarette but it's lashing it down again now. Hoping for a proper power cut so I get sent home & can start smashing plaster off the living room walls ready to board it on Saturday.

Where the hell do you live if storms cause power cuts?

We have thunder and lighting here now and the daughter throwing a right fit because I won't let her out in it!

Woke up at 20 to 12 and it was ******* it down. Then we had thunder. Was then starting to think about how I was going to persuade my dad to give me a lift to work later. If it was still like it :D.

Where the hell do you live if storms cause power cuts?

Nottingham. It's bloody humid as well :(. Has been for the past 2 days and it's really uncomfortable.

Is it bad that I still don't know how to insert images in posts? :o

Still in italics? Images/links into words like this? If so, blue globe. If just an normal image, it's the 3rd one right of that.

Beautiful weather here today, working in 26-27 degrees.

As soon as I finish 10 minutes ago, the rain came smashing down... perfect :cool:

Still in italics? Images/links into words like this? If so, blue globe. If just an normal image, it's the 3rd one right of that.

I can do that, but if I want it just in my post and not in a link, then I don't know :/

Nope, I don't think so. Has to be through photobucket, imageshack or a similar one.
Gotcha :thup:

But my image of the 4-0 scoreline is hyperlinked to imageshack, whereas the link you did and I uploaded of the Forest badge isn't hyperlinked :s

I used to work night shifts but it was only 10pm until 6am they were easy, worked from 10-12 had dinner for an hour or so then worked until 3.30am. After that we played power ball cricket in the factory store rooms until 530am had a brew then went home.

The building we played in was only 30 feet across, 30 feet high and 80 feet long packed with boxes and stuff so if you connected well with the ball it would bounce all over the place. Other than that we would spend 2 hours playing prove it or 5-a-side, you have heard of prove it haven't you?

Mark an area on the wall and take it in turns to kick the football at the wall, if you miss you go in goal, if the next person scores against you then you are out, if they miss they go in goal, keep taking turns until everyone is out.