Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate thunderstorms :(. Hate rain, unless I'm playing football in it.

Edit: The reason why I was asking whether anyone was watching the women's 20/20 earlier was because I think I have a new girl to like.

What girl?

Agreed Cleon :thup:.

The roads have been flooded everywhere.

Weather absolutely terrible here too.

Have been utterly drenched with sun. ;)

Where I was tiling a roof terrace today & it was 40ºc. The tile adhesive was almost setting quicker than I could get the tiles down.

Weather absolutely terrible here too.

Have been utterly drenched with sun. ;)

Where I was tiling a roof terrace today & it was 40ºc. The tile adhesive was almost setting quicker than I could get the tiles down.

I got a little leak in the porch, could do with you coming and re-felting it :D the felt is stuck up in corner and its coming in from there :(

Anybody watch the end of the tennis? Nadal losing to 100th in the world, the other guy looked brilliant. :eek:

Yeah was shocked. Bet Federer is glad though, he has a chance now :D

I watched the last few points. That serve looked rapid.

Cleon, I sound bad because I genuinely have no idea how to react to liking a girl. Never know what to do.

Well in this case, seeing as she's an international cricketer and you definitely have zero chance, all you do is say 'she's fit/bang tidy/gorgeous'(your choice) and most importantly post a link so we can all see.

I watched the last few points. That serve looked rapid.

Cleon, I sound bad because I genuinely have no idea how to react to liking a girl. Never know what to do.

How do you react to liking a fella? Cos the answer to that could help solve your confusion.

Well in this case, seeing as she's an international cricketer and you definitely have zero chance, all you do is say 'she's fit/bang tidy/gorgeous'(your choice) and most importantly post a link so we can all see.
Yeah NF get some linkage posted up ffs

It is a common rule that when you mention a (fit) girl that linkage is necessary. There should be an infraction for not doing that.

More interested in watching Heather Watson than Murray. We all know how it's likely to end with him.

I would rather watch anyone than Murray, for some reason I just really can't stand him, probably his attitude or something.

I have such a bad headache it actually feels like I have been stapped in it.

Same, for some reason I always get one when it's pretty bad weather, no idea why though.

No.

He pulled out of QPR deal at the very last minute.

To be honest can't see why he'd want Forest anyways. There are far bigger clubs who get better attendances and would be better investments imo. Sheffield Wednesday, Leeds to name but 2.

That Cleon is where you are wrong. Rumours around the internet were that he wanted to purchase 100% of a club. There were 2 that he was interested in. QPR and Forest. QPR only offered 30% so he went with us where he's probably going to get 100%. Obviously different internet sites have different stories.

Better Investments? How so. Better attendances for Leeds but not sure on Sheffield Wednesday. I can't think of any other clubs which would be a better buy tbh. We have more history. Rumours was he was also interested in Leeds. Leeds are in talks with some other Middle East Consortium/French Guy. Mandaric probably won't sell Sheffield Wednesday yet.

Obviously not set in stone yet. Not guaranteed that anything will happen or that it'll be good. The fact is, we need a new owner and if we don't get one soon, we'll go into admin.