Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

tom - Got a nice stat for you here.

The last time Arsenal won a trophy Messi had only 1 goal for Barca. Considering he is now their leading scorer that's quite a scary stat.

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember on two ocassions when I offered my perfect customer service skills. One couple asked me what shoes they had in X size. I looked at them and said, 'well we have over 100 pairs of shoes and probably have most in that size, so could you pick out a few for me to go and look at so I can work off what I think you like'. The Dad went and complained about me and my Manager laughed at him because I was right really!!!

On another ocassion, I got some shoes for someone, they didnt fit properly then someone else piped up 'make him get another pair because I find it funny watching them run around all day'. My response was 'well I will make sure that every customer here is served well before you just for opening your big gob you *****' :D.

It's no different than staff been ignorant though and not willing to be helpful is it?

Yeah you get a lot of staff like that, but when you are pleasent most of the time then customers are pains in the arses.

Makes me laugh at Arsenal even more. :brock:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/310063-Manchester-United-s-4-4-2-of-2007-2008?p=7931903#post7931903 I guess you've seen it but incase not.

Yeah you get a lot of staff like that, but when you are pleasent most of the time then customers are pains in the arses.

Yeah I'd hate to work in a job that dealt with shoppers

Until Sally I was never happy

I needed so much more

Rain clouds oh they used to chase me

Down they would pour

Join my tears

Allay my fears

Sent to me from heaven

Sally cinnamon

You are my world

I pop pop pop blow blow bubble gum

You taste of cherryade

There is something here you must show me

From what you are made

Sugar and spice

And all things nice

Sent to me from heaven

Sally cinnamon

You are my world

Your eyes are gazing back from

Every little piece of glass

You seem to smile from every place

Sally cinnamon

You are my world

Then I put the letter back in

The place where it was found

It's a pocket in a jacket

On a train in town

Sent to her from heaven

Sally cinnamon

Your her world

Tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnneeeeee

The last time Arsenal won a trophy Messi had only 1 goal for Barca. Considering he is now their leading scorer that's quite a scary stat.

Really? that's just depressing, last time we won a trophy I was 12, now I'm turning 20 at the end of July, I don't even want to think about it :(

My favourite time dealing with customers/clients is in my current admin post. We have doors which you cant enter the building unless I let them in and they cant get out unless they press a button. Simple right?

Well, the amount of people who walk up to the door and look at it thinking well howay then you stupid door, open. They look around for a bit until I say 'its the BIG silver button on the right hand side that says PRESS TO EXIT'.....*person turns left* :lol:. Makes me laugh at them all the time.

I take it you don't approve? :(

Im not a Stone Roses fan but everyone has different taste. A bit to indie for me.

I think Biffy Clyro are as indie as I would go with music.

However, it is a bit better than the **** that Joe, Ty and Purefun clearly listen to.

Big game tonight. Predictions guys???

I dont think we will ever live it down if Italy win because I remember Tom saying they would surprise us all and win it.

Big game tonight. Predictions guys???

I dont think we will ever live it down if Italy win because I remember Tom saying they would surprise us all and win it.

I said they would too if they used 3 at the back and they did for 2 games :cool:

I really hope Spain don't win, I cannot be doing with hearing how they are the gretest side ever to win 3 comps in a row blah blah. I think they are overated. So I'm going for a Italy win on Pens.

Although the 3 other times that Italy have played the same team twice they won the 2nd game all 3 times.

Until Sally I was never happy

I needed so much more

Rain clouds oh they used to chase me

Down they would pour

Join my tears

Allay my fears

Sent to me from heaven

Sally cinnamon

You are my world

I pop pop pop blow blow bubble gum

You taste of cherryade

There is something here you must show me

From what you are made

Sugar and spice

And all things nice

Sent to me from heaven

Sally cinnamon

You are my world

Your eyes are gazing back from

Every little piece of glass

You seem to smile from every place

Sally cinnamon

You are my world

Then I put the letter back in

The place where it was found

It's a pocket in a jacket

On a train in town

Sent to her from heaven

Sally cinnamon

Your her world

Tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnneeeeee

:applause:

Suggy's got taste :D

Burst into heaven

Kissing the cotton clouds

Arctic sheets and fields of wheat

I can't stop coming down

Your shrunken head

Looking down on me above

Send me home like an elephant stone

To smash my dream of love

Dreaming till the sun goes down

And night turns into day

Rooms are empty I've got plenty

You could move in right away

It seems like there's a hole

In my dreams

In my dreams

In my dreams

Down through the heavens

Choke on the cotton clouds

Arctic sheets and fields of wheat

I can't stop coming down

Your shrunken head

Looking down on me above

Send me home like an elephant stone

To smash my dream of love

Did your bed and bookshelf go

And run run run away

These four walls saw the rise and fall

And your midnight getaway

Seems like there's a hole

In my dreams

Or so it seems

Yet nothing means anything

Anymore

However, it is a bit better than the **** that Joe, Ty and Purefun clearly listen to.

Really? Don't think I've ever talked about my taste in music in here. If Biffy Clyro are as 'indie as you would go' then you probably wouldn't have heard of any of it though.

17374501.jpg

Now that I think of it I dont think you have Joe and dont know why I typed your name :D. I probably should have said NF because we ALL KNOW HOW BAD THAT IS!!!

I know Ty and Purefun like more dancy music and for some reason thought you liked the same.

I know Ty and Purefun like more dancy music and for some reason thought you liked the same.

I don't just like 'dancy' music...

I am mainly a hip hop, grime, house (dancy as you call it) kinda guy... but my iPod has everything, I am not one of these people that just listen to one genre. I listen to pop crap as well, have a couple Oasis/Phonics albums on there, all the Glee albums (yeah okay, that is crap but I love it). Then all the albums from Fratellis, Hollways, Wombats, SFG etc.

The only stuff I cannot tolerate in any way is proper screamy rock stuff :D

A team can be as boring as they want, but if they win I doubt they give a **** what people say.

Indeed. However Spain can turn on the style when they want, they just choose not to more often than not. I mean if it wasn't for Portugals poor finishing they'd have lost that game 3 or 4 nil. Now look what happens when they turn the style on and come out and actually attack in a game.

To be fair I reckon most people snack out of boredom. Cut your snacks and increase your exercise (running/cycling) are you'll see improvements. You just need to have the willpower to stick to it.

You're wrong, your opinion is wrong. :(

You are wrong. That wasn't my opinion... I didn't say it was terrible, as some people like it and enjoy it... it just isn't my taste.

I said "the only stuff I cannot tolerate is any way is proper screamy rock stuff" ... I can't be wrong in that sentence, unless I actually did like it.

So do one, amateur.

Swimming is by far the best form of exercise for losing weight. Cycling is good also, but I would go swimming before doing anything else. As for meals, just stick under your daily calorie intake which is around 2500 per day for men. If you do snack, eat fruit or a healthy yoghurt. There isn't wrong with having a few bits of fatty food because technically we need to have a balanced diet which consists of carbs, fats, protiens etc.

You are wrong. That wasn't my opinion... I didn't say it was terrible, as some people like it and enjoy it... it just isn't my taste.

I said "the only stuff I cannot tolerate is any way is proper screamy rock stuff" ... I can't be wrong in that sentence, unless I actually did like it.

So do one, amateur.

Bah. You're the last person have thought of as being pedantic.