Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

You've probably found it by now, but just Google "what is my ip".

So are Chelsea fans. :thup:

At least our players will give him the chance that the great and glorious John Terry and his fat sidekick never did.

You've probably found it by now, but just Google "what is my ip".

So are Chelsea fans. :thup:

He'd have been good for Chelsea but was never accepted with the scum that is JT and Lamps running the club. At Spurs he'll be accepted and build the side that is capable of winning the league.

At least our players will give him the chance that the great and glorious John Terry and his fat sidekick never did.

Great minds and that :D

Levy will give him time, so I think it can be a exciting time to be a Spurs fan. Give him 3 years and you'll be a major force once he's able to bring players in he needs and mould the club to play his style.

I really hope he signs Oscar too, I'm a massive fan of his and followed him in Brazil. He'd be great for your.

He'd have been good for Chelsea but was never accepted with the scum that is JT and Lamps running the club. At Spurs he'll be accepted and build the side that is capable of winning the league.

Yes I'm sure that was the reason he was tactically inept and had no sense of squad management.

Yes I'm sure that was the reason he was tactically inept and had no sense of squad management.

How can you do squad management when the players wont back you? Surely you're not that naive to believe it can still be done when the main 2 players don't back you. If you believe that to be true, then dear god.....

Tactically inept? Look back over his short career and actually watch what he does during a game to turn results around etc and then tell me is still inept.

It's weird how Roman wanted attractive football and sacked endless good managers due to the brand they play wasn't entertaining enough. Then wins the CL playing the most boring football anyone has played and now hires that manager. Seems quite ironic to me, a chairman who doesn't know what he wants from his own club.

Antonio Valencia been given the famous number 7 jersey for next season. Quite a compliment really considering the players to wear it before him, Ronaldo, Becks and Cantona. Deserves it though imo

Antonio Valencia been given the famous number 7 jersey for next season. Quite a compliment really considering the players to wear it before him, Ronaldo, Becks and Cantona. Deserves it though imo

I called it when it was announced Owen would leave. :brock:

I think Cleon has said it all for me to be honest.

Oscar looks really likely. Very excited about him. If true. New dawn for Spurs with a manager who'll look to the long term future of the club. Xxxx

But 'Arry plays exciting football, roars the crowd! :(

But 'Arry plays exciting football, roars the crowd! :(

To be fair I think he did. But exciting football in Arry's case is also wreckless :D

I'm looking forward to seeing how Man Utd play tactically this season. I've never been their biggest fan but a lot of the hate I have towards them as now gone (the same as with the German national team) as I hate teams like Chelsea, Man City more purely for how they try and buy the title. So I'm slowly becoming a Man Utd fan purely for how they conduct buisness and give youths a go.

I'm looking forward to seeing how Man Utd play tactically this season. I've never been their biggest fan but a lot of the hate I have towards them as now gone (the same as with the German national team) as I hate teams like Chelsea, Man City more purely for how they try and buy the title. So I'm slowly becoming a Man Utd fan purely for how they conduct buisness and give youths a go.

It'll just be the same as always unless we get a tactically astute assistant in.

It'll just be the same as always unless we get a tactically astute assistant in.

Well yeah and no. How you going to fit Valencia, Young, Welbeck, Rooney, Cleverley, Kawaga etc into the same team. I think you'll mix it up a lot like you always do but Kawaga playing central will make it very interesting to see how he fits the others around him and their roles.

Are you looking for a new Assistant?

Well yeah and no. How you going to fit Valencia, Young, Welbeck, Rooney, Cleverley, Kawaga etc into the same team. I think you'll mix it up a lot like you always do but Kawaga playing central will make it very interesting to see how he fits the others around him and their roles.

Are you looking for a new Assistant?

Interesting/concerning!

I don't think we are. We've got Mike Phelan of course who is SAF's right hand man, and also Rene Meulensteen who deals with alot of the tactical stuff. The annoying thing about him is that he has this annoying habit of going on talking to the Dutch press about transfer targets, etc.

Interesting/concerning!

I don't think we are. We've got Mike Phelan of course who is SAF's right hand man, and also Rene Meulensteen who deals with alot of the tactical stuff. The annoying thing about him is that he has this annoying habit of going on talking to the Dutch press about transfer targets, etc.

I just hope that he doesn't decide to play Kawaga wide at times. He's much better centrally. I can see why its interesting/concerning for you though.

Aparently he requested it.

I just hope that he doesn't decide to play Kawaga wide at times. He's much better centrally. I can see why its interesting/concerning for you though.

I don't mind at times, I mean it is an option. But I agree, we have signed him after his great form for Dortmund mainly in the middle, so don't fork out so much and play him in another position.

Aparently he requested it.

He rejected it when he first joined the club. Kagawa was offered it before Valencia was given it, but said he wanted to earn the shirt rather than be given it as he didn't deserve it yet.

I don't mind at times, I mean it is an option. But I agree, we have signed him after his great form for Dortmund mainly in the middle, so don't fork out so much and play him in another position.

He rejected it when he first joined the club. Kagawa was offered it before Valencia was given it, but said he wanted to earn the shirt rather than be given it as he didn't deserve it yet.

I guess Owen just thought '**** it' I'll take it then?

Andy Carroll linked to AC Milan. I like Carroll, Pool just don't play to his strengths.

Andy Carroll linked to AC Milan. I like Carroll, Pool just don't play to his strengths.

Couldnt have put it any simpler.

Unplayable on his day. Really like Andy Carroll.

Couldnt have put it any simpler.

Unplayable on his day. Really like Andy Carroll.

He'd score loads if he got decent service. For me he is as good as anyone (apart from Klose he's diff class) there is in the air. Such a constant danger.

Constantly glued to FM of late, finally have a laptop and motivation to play it. FM becomes so much better to play with an awesome processor and graphics card!

Constantly glued to FM of late, finally have a laptop and motivation to play it. FM becomes so much better to play with an awesome processor and graphics card!

Are you sure it's glue and not some other sticky, translucent subtance?

Plus you've waited so long to play it. Who you playing as?

Plus you've waited so long to play it. Who you playing as?

Tell me about it! I downloaded all the graphics and all the other little mods to make it perfect and got playing.

Northampton (my uni town), I get to use Akinfenwa... :cool:

Tell me about it! I downloaded all the graphics and all the other little mods to make it perfect and got playing.

Akinfenwa :cool:

Pogba just sealed his switch to Juve, shame he could have been decent at United :(

Just watched Pogba playing for France in the u19 Championship, then realised Lisicki was playing and switched to that instantly.

What a ridiculously lanky guy!

Pogba just sealed his switch to Juve, shame he could have been decent at United :(

I refuse to moan about him going.

I mean yeah I'm disappointed because he really looks like being an excellent player. But he came to us at a young age for money, and now he's a bit older he's done the same to us. If that's his motivation then fair enough.

I refuse to moan about him going.

I mean yeah I'm disappinted because he really looks like being an excellent player. But he came to us at a young age for money, and now he's a bit older he's done the same to us. If that's his motivation then fair enough.

Yeah better off without players like that.

Fryers looks like he's doing same too

Tom - Something just happened with Fletcher? Loads of Man Utd fans on twitter just started saying its sad news and he'll never play again. Things not getting better?

Tom - Something just happened with Fletcher? Loads of Man Utd fans on twitter just started saying its sad news and he'll never play again. Things not getting better?

I'll wait until something official is announced. This happened after the City and it turned out to be nonsense.

How can you do squad management when the players wont back you? Surely you're not that naive to believe it can still be done when the main 2 players don't back you. If you believe that to be true, then dear god.....

Tactically inept? Look back over his short career and actually watch what he does during a game to turn results around etc and then tell me is still inept.

It's weird how Roman wanted attractive football and sacked endless good managers due to the brand they play wasn't entertaining enough. Then wins the CL playing the most boring football anyone has played and now hires that manager. Seems quite ironic to me, a chairman who doesn't know what he wants from his own club.

What? Squad management has nothing to do with him playing Mata for 90 minutes every game and running him into the ground, or refusing to change the lineup for any match, no matter how unimportant.

Yes tactically inept, refusing to adapt his 'philosophy' to suit the players at the club. Massive tactical shifts take place over time, not going from one extreme to another over the course of a summer.

The ****-poor, dull football played under AVB or the half-decent, dull football played under RDM? I know which one I would choose.

What? Squad management has nothing to do with him playing Mata for 90 minutes every game and running him into the ground, or refusing to change the lineup for any match, no matter how unimportant.

Yes tactically inept, refusing to adapt his 'philosophy' to suit the players at the club. Massive tactical shifts take place over time, not going from one extreme to another over the course of a summer.

The ****-poor, dull football played under AVB or the half-decent, dull football played under RDM? I know which one I would choose.

He can't be tactically inept yet on the other hand change things from 1 extreme to the next.

The fact is he never had a fair crack at the job as the players think they run the club.

Don't agree with you here, so I'll just leave it as we'll go round in circles as you wont change your mind as its your club so you'll be biased with any opinions you have.

Every time Akinfenwa comes to play against Crewe the fans chant you fat ******* at him constantly and he always going and scores.

Every time Akinfenwa comes to play against Crewe the fans chant you fat ******* at him constantly and he always going and scores.

He isn't even fat, he is just all muscle. It is quite insane watching him run (jog, I can't call what he does run)... absolute unit!

What happened to Sturridge?

Meningitis or something :(

gechal. Don't like porridge or wholemeal bread. Don't like much fruit or much veg either.

You sound beyond help!

You have a smartphone? If you do try getting the app MY Fitness Pal. If you dont have a smartphone I think you can use it with your pc. Give it a go, at the very least you will see how many calories you are doing each day.

Just found out tom basically loves me;

Because I'm good friends with him. He got married last year and recently his wife gave birth to a daughter.

:cool:

And yes I'm a dude