Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Man United is simple and fun. They've got a good youth academy and you've got players like Cleverley, Jones, Smalling, Welbeck who you can introduce into the side and build around them.

Can't imagine him being able to stick at it.
True. I've only ever tried it once on FM10, couldn't stick to it though. Started off at Newport County, couldn't get them promoted. Then moved up a league to manage Cheltenham Town, couldn't do anything with them either :D

I am determind to start one and stick with it for FM2013 though!

Severe weather warnings up here for the next two days :brock:.

Have I been going on about it every month? :D. I haven't actually played for a while tbh.

Your whinging about FM is like a woman's period.

That's the funniest thing Ive seen for a while. Quality!

"boom!! How you like that van persie?! I'm done I'm done!"

I'm sorry but - lol

I love when he wants to confirm the name of the French striker they bought so he "does not look like an ass".

Yer..... Go t' pub an yer drink ten pints

Now your really plastered

You go back home an yer beat yer wife

You dirty northern *******!

Yorkshire people >>>>>> any other people

Hmmm, do I fit into this as I've lived in Yorkshire for so long?

I forget you're not a Yorkshireman at times until you mention it. So for me you qualify as one now, adopted :cool:

I guess we can let you ;)
I forget you're not a Yorkshireman at times until you mention it. So for me you qualify as one now, adopted :cool:

Well, I have been here nearly eighteen years. I am one basically!

Hmmmmm. I dare say Geordies are better to be honest!!

On the basis that no one but your own kind uderstand you; no, they're not.

We? do you still eat meals with your family?

To be honest, when I am at home and don't have prior plans or arrangements... if the mum/dad cook, they will cook for us all.

I had Pizza Hut, still waiting for the new cooker to arrive :(

Use to love going to Pizza Hut for the the all you can eat buffet at lunch time.

Many summer holiday afternoons spent there and at the bowling alley and cinema nearby when I was younger. :brock:

Use to love going to Pizza Hut for the the all you can eat buffet at lunch time.

Many summer holiday afternoons spent there and at the bowling alley and cinema nearby when I was younger. :brock:

:D I can just see you now been a little **** in the bowling centre

Essex people>>>Geordies >>>east riding of yourshire people>>>other yorkshire people.

Don't mess with Essex cos we are all proper geezers. A bit naughty an that.

Essex is a joke of a place. Used to box down that way, full of pretty boys who don't like been hit in the face.

In your own minds, in that sense you are the same as Geordies

I once went out with a yorkshire lass, and she thought me very handsome, and she was from Yorkshire not Essex.

I have completely blown your assertion out of the water.

I once went out with a yorkshire lass, and she thought me very handsome, and she was from Yorkshire not Essex.

I have completely blown your assertion out of the water.

Not really. Now if you'd married her then maybe you'd have blown my assertion out of the water. But as I only have your word on it and it's pretty well known round here that you speak total bollocks. Then no, I'm still correct.

Geordies are all rude and ignorant, I should know the wife is one :(

You must know some pretty **** Geordies then. I would say 10% are tossers and 90% good, where as the further south you go its more like 90% tossers and 10% good.

In your own minds, in that sense you are the same as Geordies

You are going down in my estimation Cleon!!!

You must know some pretty **** Geordies then. I would say 10% are tossers and 90% good, where as the further south you go its more like 90% tossers and 10% good.

You are going down in my estimation Cleon!!!

Are you a Geordie? I know you live in Durham but I thought they didn't like been classed as Geordies?

Are you a Geordie? I know you live in Durham but I thought they didn't like been classed as Geordies?

Technically I am a Durhamer, but my girlfriend is a Geordie so I get slightly defensive :p.

Not really. Now if you'd married her then maybe you'd have blown my assertion out of the water. But as I only have your word on it and it's pretty well known round here that you speak total bollocks. Then no, I'm still correct.

Marry her? I did say she was from Yorkshire didn't I ?

Although you Yorkshire lot could do with some new blood into the gene pool, I couldn't deal with your cesspit towns , your backward ways and your stubborn refusal to use the word "the".

Anyone watch Geordie Shore? That's an accurate representation of Newcastle I've found.

That is the second biggest heap of **** ever and mis-represents the whole area of Newcastle. At least with TOWIE you know that people from Essex are like that.

Technically I am a Durhamer, but my girlfriend is a Geordie so I get slightly defensive :p.

My wife is a Geordie :(

Anyone watch Geordie Shore? That's an accurate representation of Newcastle I've found.

It's very close, especially all the blokes who walk around and look like they've been tango'd.