Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

Marry her? I did say she was from Yorkshire didn't I ?

Although you Yorkshire lot could do with some new blood into the gene pool, I couldn't deal with your cesspit towns , your backward ways and your stubborn refusal to use the word "the".

Atleast she wouldn't have been a family member :)

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife is a Geordie :(

It's very close, especially all the blokes who walk around and look like they've been tango'd.

Your wife must be a bitch then :D.

I would say anyone who has been tango'd and carries themselves around like they love themselves is a right ceyyyyyyyyyyynt!!

Your wife must be a bitch then :D.

I would say anyone who has been tango'd and carries themselves around like they love themselves is a right ceyyyyyyyyyyynt!!

Nah shes alright I guess haha.

Every Geordie I've met though so far all love themselves :(

Nah shes alright I guess haha.

Every Geordie I've met though so far all love themselves :(

Haha :thup:.

I dont associate myself with people who love themselves. One of my friends is in a band and because the type of girls who like that type of music fall at his feet he is starting to get a big head so I have distanced myself from him somewhat. He asked why so I told him!!

I admit that some people from up here love themselves, but thats like anywhere. I would say people from down south are 10 times worse when it comes to loving themselves. Chavs up here are much worse though :thup:.

Haha :thup:.

I dont associate myself with people who love themselves. One of my friends is in a band and because the type of girls who like that type of music fall at his feet he is starting to get a big head so I have distanced myself from him somewhat. He asked why so I told him!!

I admit that some people from up here love themselves, but thats like anywhere. I would say people from down south are 10 times worse when it comes to loving themselves. Chavs up here are much worse though :thup:.

Aye true that.

From a totally non-bias point of view 99% of geordies are arseholes.

Arent you a Sunderland fan AcidBurn? ;).

Yeah I suppose I do :D

I watch Big Brother :)

Says it all really :lol:.

To be fair, the majority of what I watch is sport. When that's not on, I like easy viewing, and watching a load of Geordies get pissed on go out on the pull is actually pretty entertaining for me.

I have just got the urge to want FM13 right now and play as Rangers. For some reason I think that will be such an interesting save.

It won't be imo. By the time FM13 comes out, Rangers will have a new but good squad and they'll walk whatever league they go into. I'm actually surprised they haven't asked for their license back from the SPL/SFA and they have tried talking to the English FA about entering the English Pyramid System. They'd probably have to start in the non-leagues, but considering they'd probably be one of the better teams in the league, it wouldn't take long for them to climb up them.

Reading have done some good business so far this summer. They've signed 3 free agents who should all help their squad a little. It shows that you don't have to spend large amounts on players to big up a decent player.

They've not played yet, you don't know if they are decent signings or not :D

It won't be imo. By the time FM13 comes out, Rangers will have a new but good squad and they'll walk whatever league they go into. I'm actually surprised they haven't asked for their license back from the SPL/SFA and they have tried talking to the English FA about entering the English Pyramid System. They'd probably have to start in the non-leagues, but considering they'd probably be one of the better teams in the league, it wouldn't take long for them to climb up them.

No they wouldn't. People always think Rangers/Celtic would walk the leagues. They'd struggle to get out of Championship, the squads they have is Championship at best.

No they wouldn't. People always think Rangers/Celtic would walk the leagues. They'd struggle to get out of Championship, the squads they have is Championship at best.

There are about 6 or so divisions, possibly more before they'd get to the Championship. I don't think Rangers/Celtic will do that well in the Championship either. But considering I said non-leagues. It proves that you haven't read what I said. They'd walk League 2 and probably the leagues before them.

There are about 6 or so divisions, possibly more before they'd get to the Championship. I don't think Rangers/Celtic will do that well in the Championship either. But considering I said non-leagues. It proves that you haven't read what I said. They'd walk League 2 and probably the leagues before them.

Okay then, they wouldn't walk the non leagues either as the squad they currently have wouldn't stay. As they are showing now, they are all abandoning ship. Rangers would struggle to get out of the non leagues. Better?

Most of the squad walk, correct. However, considering that they'd probably still have a big enough wage bill, I'm sure they could attract a few oldies with a bit of money.

That Twitter comment aimed at me Cleon by any chance?

Aimed at you? No, paranoid much?

And the fans wouldn't go and watch Rangers either they'd not have a big wage bill at all. They'd have no TV money, hardly any revenue, where would they get money from? I mean they couldn't afford to survive living on the current deal they had. It be even worse down here.

Woken up by thunderstorms :thup:.

Ditto.

Never seen as much **** weather since I moved up here :D

Just hoping my garage doesn't flood until get new drain fitted next week outside of it :(

Yeah water was flooding into my garage this morning as well. Really hoping it holds off a bit and doesnt get to bad because we have boxes in there still from when we moved.

Yeah water was flooding into my garage this morning as well. Really hoping it holds off a bit and doesnt get to bad because we have boxes in there still from when we moved.

Fire station will give you free sand bags

Went to bed at 9pm, only just woke... 15 hours sleep, oh well... time for FM! Spurs offered me a job couple days ago... I took it :cool:

Well, Wednesday night I slept for around 4 hours and then had work Thursday all day... so last night for the first time in ages, I was walking around like a zombie, barely had my eyes open. Had loads of dinner which pretty much put me in a food coma. I woke up 15 hours later :D

15 hours of sleep pfft thats like three days of sleep for me.

Normally I cope fine with 4/5 hours but today I needed it so much.