Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? Good signing for them, not the best of players but can play in various positions and loved his work rate, never stopped running.

According to many yeah, the bid was accepted this morning and he's expected to sign later today.

Really? Good signing for them, not the best of players but can play in various positions and loved his work rate, never stopped running.

That is the only compliment anyone ever has about him. It is like listening to the FIFA commentary!

Just realised they don't need Park any more for the Asian shirt sales... they have Kagawa now, Park must of been gutted when that happened. He knew his work rate couldn't keep him in that United team any longer!

If its true I think United will miss him to some extent. He's worked his socks off in the big games especially in the Champs League. There was a reason he was always picked for the bigger games, his workrate and defensive capabilities

Ty, whether you're being serious about Park or not and the shirt sales thing. I think it's more to do with the attacking quality that United have and where they'd fit them all in. Even without Park, they're going to struggle to fit everyone in. Iirc, Fergie isn't one to keep a player if they've done him well over the years and if he won't use them much now. QPR will probably sell a few shirts in Asia now.

If its true I think United will miss him to some extent. He's worked his socks off in the big games especially in the Champs League. There was a reason he was always picked for the bigger games, his workrate and defensive capabilities

They probably will. But as I said above, Fergie is probably being decent to him and has told him that he probably won't get as much game time now, if any. So if he wanted to go, and there was a good enough offer, he'd let him go.

So United's attacking players for next season? Who do they currently have? Rooney, Hernandez, Powell, Young, Kagawa, Berba(left or not?), Welbeck, Nani, Macheda. I'm sure I've missed a few. I know I haven't included Anderson, Cleverley and Giggs.

So United's attacking players for next season? Who do they currently have? Rooney, Hernandez, Powell, Young, Kagawa, Berba(left or not?), Welbeck, Nani, Macheda. I'm sure I've missed a few. I know I haven't included Anderson, Cleverley and Giggs.

You missed out Valencia (One of United's best players) and included Powell? :D ... Powell to go off on loan, he wont get any game time at United at this stage surely?

Well, if Fergie wants to be kind, he can come to Forest. The Forest squad returned to pre-season training today. All 15 of them!!! Lynch has supposedly gone to Huddersfield having rejected our £7-£8k a week deal. Chambers is supposed to be off to Ipswich in a double your money move. Harewood, McCleary, Anderson, Smith, Boateng and McGoldrick have all left or happen to be out of contract. Danny Meadows has joined Alfreton Town on a free having spent the last few months of last season on loan there. Our current squad looks like this;

Keepers

Camp

Darlow

Defenders

Gunter

Moloney

Freeman

Lascelles

Midfielders

Reid

McGugan

Moussi

Cohen

Greening

Strikers

Miller

Tudgay

Blackstock

Findley

Does anyone on here actually work? How can you all be watching the tennis?

I'm not at all jealous in any way.

Cleon is a boxing promoter, SRL works in an office so can be on the forums. NG is a student iirc. As is Ty. It's my day off and I don't know what Tom does. AB works for something but finishes quite early.

Does anyone on here actually work? How can you all be watching the tennis?

I'm not at all jealous in any way.

Basically what NF said :brock:.

Except you should notice that I dont post on Tuesday's because I am at my placement for my PGCE course so I am teaching all day.

I actually think Tom and Purefun are the only people that I dont know what they do!!!

Basically Tom is like Chandler from Friends, no-one knows what he does.

You mean Barney from HIMYM.

You know what job Chandler has in Friends, especially when he applied for a job... didn't get it, and then the boss offered him the higher role. The name of which I can't remember.

EDIT: IT Procurement Manager is what he is, he applied for assistant something and didn't get it and the boss gave him the manager role. Thank you Wiki.