Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Purefun works 3 jobs and doesn't post much on weekends. From what I've seen him post. Purefun goes out most of Saturday, works nights on the weekends and is basically hanging every Sunday.

I could be wrong and if I am Purefun, sorry.

Purefun has a stalker.

He knows on average what time you go to sleep, how many times you go to the toilet in a 12 hours period and the colour of your eyes.

I'm not a predator. I don't know when your birthday is Cleon. Only know when Tom is because he said. And edgar's because he said the other year. I know Ty's from last year as I happened to view his profile and it was his birthday. Don't know anyone elses. I don't know when any of you go to sleep. Or what colour eyes you have either. Hell I don't even know what colour my eyes are now. They used to be or I thought they was green. But someone the other week said they wasn't :(.

I'm not a predator. I don't know when your birthday is Cleon. Only know when Tom is because he said. And edgar's because he said the other year. I know Ty's from last year as I happened to view his profile and it was his birthday. Don't know anyone elses. I don't know when any of you go to sleep. Or what colour eyes you have either. Hell I don't even know what colour my eyes are now. They used to be or I thought they was green. But someone the other week said they wasn't :(.

I'm sat at school waiting to pick up little un actually laughing. Class

Well no. But I don't think I've been wwatching any of you. Ty had beans on toast.

HE HAS BEAN (see what I did there, hey hey!) WATCHING ME EAT! :eek:

Can't wait to see Murray lose against Federer.

I'm not getting at you specifically, but I can't stand all this Murray hate. He is representing Britain, not Scotland or the planet Zog, but Britain. And we, (the most of us in here), are British - so we should all get behind our own man for ****s sake.

All you nay sayers should be ashamed of yourselves.

I'm not getting at you specifically, but I can't stand all this Murray hate. He is representing Britain, not Scotland or the planet Zog, but Britain. And we, (the most of us in here), are British - so we should all get behind our own man for ****s sake.

No.

Murray is a knob.

I'm not ashamed to hate Murray. Can't stand him and couldn't give a toss where he's from.

So what ridiculous reason have you got for "hating" him. (Seriously, "hating" someone you don't know? Sort yourself out).

He's not a complete knob such as certain footballers who play for our national side, or a guy who comes across as been full of himself. The only drawback I can see certain Englishman having is the fact that he's Scottish.

So what ridiculous reason have you got for "hating" him. (Seriously, "hating" someone you don't know? Sort yourself out).

He's not a complete knob such as certain footballers who play for our national side, or a guy who comes across as been full of himself. The only drawback I can see certain Englishman having is the fact that he's Scottish.

Get over yourself tom FFS.

I'll hate who I like. Stop trying to force your misplaced moral values down peoples throats.

In your opinion. Which you are entitled to of course. But it's all about the context. Do I know him as a person? No. Do I dislike his persona? Yes. Therefore I'm entitled to use the word hate. Whether the almighty tom likes it or not.

In your opinion. Which you are entitled to of course. But it's all about the context. Do I know him as a person? No. Do I dislike his persona? Yes. Therefore I'm entitled to use the word hate. Whether the almighty tom likes it or not.

Opinions can wrong and they can be stupid.

Give it a break Tom, seriously.

I know you like to argue about pretty much anything, but this is probably the most embarrassing yet.

You were owned. Admit it.

I really shouldn't rise to the bait, but here goes:

Tennis is an individual sport, not a team thing. There is no 'Britain wins' its 'Murray/Federer/Nadal/whoever wins' therefore people like/dislike/support who they like. That enough for you?

You were owned. Admit it.

I really shouldn't rise to the bait, but here goes:

Tennis is an individual sport, not a team thing. There is no 'Britain wins' its 'Murray/Federer/Nadal/whoever wins' therefore people like/dislike/support who they like. That enough for you?

Owned? What do even mean? Are we five years old and in the playground?

It's not bait, it's genuinely how I feel about the situation. I don't agree with you in the slightest; he is British, he represents Britain, thus I want him to win. Atleast now you have given a reason that can actually be given some thought, rather just saying "I hate him, so there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!".

The only time Murray is classed as 'British' is when he is winning and getting somewhere, and everyone jumps on the bandwagon and goes crazy for him.

The rest of the time he is Scottish.

To be fair, a lot of us do hate him, even though we don't actually know him, but his attitude stinks, not hiding the fact that he does have a chance to beat Federer though, also him showing his emotions to getting to the final is something at least.

The only time Murray is classed as 'British' is when he is winning and getting somewhere, and everyone jumps on the badwagon and goes crazy for him.

The rest of the time he is Scottish.

I think using the word "everyone" is a bit much.

I think using the word "everyone" is a bit much.

Do you ever give up?

I say a little tongue in cheek comment and then you're off again...

He's stated numerous times he represents Scotland though. He even went and said that when England play (football) he supports the other teams. So he deserves all the hate tbh for talking such ****. If he wants to be like that then fair enough but to me he is Scottish and Scottish only even though technically he's British. If he doesn't wanna support England fair enough, I don't wanna support him.

He's stated numerous times he represents Scotland though. He even went and said that when England play (football) he supports the other teams. So he deserves all the hate tbh for talking such ****. If he wants to be like that then fair enough but to me he is Scottish and Scottish only even though technically he's British. If he doesn't wanna support England fair enough, I don't wanna support him.

You are aware that was a joke, right?

You are aware that was a joke, right?

He said it in jest but we all know he meant it. Thats why 3 years later he went all out to win the English back over because he knew he ****ed up. Plus I don't really care, I will never support him. Dislike him as a person and as a sportsman. I had the misfortune of meeting him in 2006 and I couldn't stand him then either.

The whole support him hes British argument is **** anyways. Do you support Man City and want then to win everything that you don't? Yeah Tom but there from Manchester you gotta support them. Like **** you do :D

It took him 3 years to say it was a joke. Plus I don't really care, I will never support him. Dislike him as a person and as a sportsman. I had the misfortune of meeting him in 2006 and I couldn't stand him then either.

Think it's a bit harsh to judge someone after meeting them once as an 18/19 year old, but hey-ho.